剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
不是死亡
wasn't death.
而是一个你给不起我的人生
It was a life beyond your reach.
我宁愿活上千年
And I would sooner live a thousand years
也不要这样随你死去
than die with you like this.
你的人住在旅馆里
Your men live in the funayado.
他们一直在这一区喝酒 连续好几个月了
They've been drinking all the saké in the region for months.
我们很乐意送走他们
We'll be glad for them to leave.
一个也不留
All of them.
就跟伦敦的鱼市场退潮时一样臭
Stinks like Billingsgate at low tide.
拜托喔 怎么了吗 来啦 美女
Come on. What's wrong? Come on. Beautiful.
你可是我的好妓♥女♥耶
You're my good doxy, you are.
回来
Come back.
回来嘛 你好美
Come back. You're beautiful!
引航员
Pilot?
约翰布莱克索恩 是你吗
John Blackthorne! Is that you?
哈啰 索罗门
Hello, Salamon.
你好吗
How are you?
我们以为你死了
We'd given you up for dead.
我们还剩下多少人
How many of us left?
六人 苦撑着
Six. Barely hanging on.
了解
Right.
我拿到许可了
Well, I've been given clearance...
我们可以重返伊拉斯谟号♥
for us to return to Erasmus.
我有几个朋友 不错的水手 我们可以好好训练
I have a few friends. Good crew we could train.
我已经在训练其中几个操作大炮了
I've been training some of them on the cannon already.
要做什么
To do what?
协助我们...
To help us...
回家
home.
才不是
Nah.
引航员这次又要带我们去哪里
Whe-- Where does the pilot want to take us this time?
也许是非洲 或者回到美洲
Maybe Africa? Or back to the Americas?
引航员 既然你人在这里 告诉我一件事
Since you're here, Pilot, tell me something.
当我们离开圣玛丽亚港时
When we left Santa Maria,
在我们南侧和北侧真的有西班牙船吗
were there really Spanish ships to the South, to the North of us?
逼得我们一定得来这里
Had to come here?
我只是不想一直认为 我们之所以浪费了好几个月
I just hate to think that we spent these months wasting away
是因为我们的引航员有他自己的野心
because our pilot had ambitions of his own.
首位穿越朝鲜海峡的英国人 准备好扬名立万了
First Englishman through the Strait ready to make his name.
我们收到了命令
We had orders.
我们当时大可以调头回家 你很清楚
We could have turned home, and you know it!
当船长举枪自尽时 我们的命令就解除了
Our orders ended when the Captain-General sent a shot out the back of his head.
你应该明白我们为何在此
That you come to realize that we are here.
我们会有这样的下场都是因为你
What is left of us is because of you.
我会亲自向其他人说明
I'll speak to the rest of the men.
首先 把那些裙子脱掉
First, take off those skirts.
然后我们要把船倾倒修理 刮擦
And we'll, um-- We'll careen her. We'll scrape her.
我们需要的额外人手
And the extra men we need,
就交给我来处理 - 我说了把裙子脱掉
you leave that to me. - I said take them off!
你这个浑球
You son of a bitch!
走吧
Let's go.
这是你那该死的脏...
Here's your goddamn, filthy...
告诉他我们过去的确有过争执 他和我之间
Tell him I understand we've had our differences in the past, him and me.
但此时此刻 我的选择有限
But now is the time when my choices are few.
他对于自己别无选择感到遗憾
While he regrets that he has no choice in the matter,
他出于绝望才会来这里见你
he's come to you out of desperation.
他想怎样
What does he want?
我曾替虎永大人驾船抵抗他的敌人
I once offered to sail for Toranaga-sama against his enemies.
现在他决定求死
Now he is determined to die.
那很好
Fine.
命运嘛
Fate.
我现在想要建立一个
I now wish to forge allegiances
在经济上和策略上 都对这个国家有益的结盟关系
benefiting this country economically and strategically.
我仍然有我的船
I still have my ship.
我可以训练一批水手
I can train a crew.
我只需要一面新的旗帜来出航
I just need a new banner to sail under.
你想要以薮重大人的名义出航
You wish to sail on Yabushige-sama's behalf?
我不想 他有一张屎脸
I don't wish it. He is a shit face.
但是张有胆识的屎脸 这是事实
But he is a brave shit face. And that is the truth.
所以 我得提出这个请求
So, I must ask.
他认为我们的领主很快就会丧命
He believes our lord will soon die,
他想要为你出航
and wishes to sail for you.
我认为他打错如意算盘了
I think he calculates, unwisely,
他认为你不想和虎永领主一起去大阪
that you wish not to join Lord Toranaga in Osaka.
这太可耻了
This is disgraceful.
我侄子说得对
My nephew is right.
我拒绝
I refuse.
薮重大人婉拒了你的请求
Yabushige-sama politely declines your request.
按针认为虎永领主放弃了 他错了
The Anjin is wrong to think Lord Toranaga has given up.
我不确定这个老家伙有何打算
I don't know what the old man is up to,
但绝对不是投降
but it's not surrender.
就连薮重大人也站在虎永大人这一边
Even Yabushige-sama stands with Toranaga-sama.
只有你退出了 - 那再让我解释一次
Only you waiver. - Then let me explain again.
变节没什么好解释的 尤其是背叛你发誓效忠的领主
There is no explaining treachery, especially against your sworn lord.
我现在对他没有任何义务了 他把这点说得很清楚
I am free of any obligations to him. He has made that very clear.
如果他站在我的立场 他也会这么做
If he were in my position, he would do the same.
这把武器不是我的
This weapon is not mine.
实话实说 大部分的时候 我对身上戴剑这种事感到很丢脸
To tell you the truth, I feel embarrassed wearing it most of the time.
也许有那么一时片刻
Perhaps there existed a-- a moment in which
我自欺欺人 认为总有一天 我能在这里找到容身之处
I had fooled myself into believing that I could one day belong to this place,
但那个片刻已经离我很远了
but that moment is leagues behind me.
他说他知道他不属于日本
He says that he knows he doesn't belong in Japan.
话虽如此...
Having said that...
自己人
own people
感觉
seem
很奇怪
...strange.
我不知道我还有什么选择
I don't know where that leaves me,
但我知道我现在也只能 尽力挽救我自己的命运了
but I do know that now I'm left to whittle what fate I can for myself.
他认为他别无选择 只能创造自己的命运
He believes he has no choice but to make his own fate.
从我几个月前在悬崖边
Since I first saw you near death
目睹了你濒临死亡的那一刻起
on that cliff many months ago,
我就知道你这个人很了解
I've known you were a man who understood the importance
自己的命运由自己掌控的重要性
of taking fate into his own hands.
他记得你差点在悬崖送命的那一刻
He recalls the time you were close to death on a cliff.
他认为你也知道掌控自己命运
He believes you also know what it means
有多么重要
to control your own fate.
告诉他因为他是个外国人 我不会计较他犯下的错
Tell him that since he is a foreigner, I will overlook his mistake.
我绝不会背叛我们的领主
I would never betray our lord.
我们被召唤至城里 画押我们对他的敬重之意
We've been called to the castle to sign our obeisance to him,
我也打算这么做
and that is what I intend to do.
他拒绝你的提议
He refuses your offer.
说那么做等于是背叛领主
Says it is betrayal of our lord.
你看到了吧 一旦宣誓效忠 那就是一辈子的事
You see, once loyalty begins, it does not have an end.
否则 那就不叫效忠
Otherwise, it would not be loyalty.
但是 当命令变成自杀时 效忠很容易就变得毫无意义
But loyal turns senseless very quickly when the order is suicide.
你想要我翻译这句话吗
Would you like me to translate that?
还是这句话是说给我听的
Or was it for me?
大门在这里
The main gates. Here.
我的茶室会在这里...
My tea house will be here...
我们会替菊盖一栋侧屋
We'll make a room for Kiku in a separate house.
我什么都没看到
I see nothing here.
那是她一辈子追逐的理想
It's an idea she chased all her life.
终于能够见到了 那一定很美
It must be beautiful to finally see it.
都是因为你卖♥♥力工作 才帮她赚得了这一切
It was your hard work that earned this for her.
侍奉我的妈妈桑
Serving my mistress
是我最大的骄傲
is my greatest pride.
你认为忠诚是否有可能会变成帮倒忙
Do you think loyalty could ever be a disservice?
甚至会造成伤害
Or even a harm?
我不这么认为
No.
我再也不知道我是为何而战了
I don't know what I'm fighting for anymore.
如果你什么都看不到...
If you look and see nothing...
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表