剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
《幕府将军》前情提要
Previously on Shogun.
虎永领主决定辞退评议会的职务
Lord Toranaga has decided to resign from the Council.
对于任何决议 太阁要求五位摄政王必须全数通过
The Taikō required five Regents for any vote.
落叶夫人要求返回大阪
Lady Ochiba requested to return to Osaka.
显然我同意了
Obviously I've granted it.
不这么做的话 会是一种敌对的行为
To do otherwise would have been a hostile act.
你不是三岁小孩了
You're not a suckling child!
我猜测那个男人是你丈夫
I'm assuming that man's your husband.
他叫户田广胜 但朋友都叫他文太郎
His name is Toda Hirokatsu. Though friends call him Buntaro.
等等
Wait!
看在老天的份上 他赶得上的
Oh, for Christ's sake, he could still make it.
户田广胜
Toda Hirokatsu!
该死 - 抱歉
Shit. - Sorry.
见到你改变了对于洗澡的看法 我很高兴
I am happy to see you have changed your mind about bathing.
你看起来心情很好
You seem in good spirits.
昨晚有人作陪 我很开心
After a night of good company.
那么你是可以接受妓♥女♥的
The courtesan was acceptable then.
你出现在这里实在令人无法忍♥受
Your presence here is intolerable.
你们是野蛮人
You're savages.
天杀的
Damn it all.
为什么这种事会发生在我们身上
Why is this happening to us?
凶残的大炮 堆积如山的尸体 我们没有要求这些
Beastly cannon, piles of corpses... we didn't ask for this.
有军队来了
There's an army coming!
有好几千人
Thousands of them!
我的父亲回来了
My father's returned...
鞠子
Mariko...
他还活着
He's alive!
看看那是谁
Look who it is!
是你的丈夫
It's your husband!
(改编自詹姆斯克莱威尔的小说)
《幕府将军》
第一季第五集
(第五集:讳莫如深)
落叶夫人随时会自
Any day, the Lady Ochiba will be returned to us
虎永的江户城交还给我们
from Toranaga's castle in Edo...
我们要确保继承人的母亲返回的这个城市
Let us ensure that the mother of the Heir
比她离开时更加安全
comes home to a safer city than what she left.
我们一定得弹劾虎永
Toranaga must be impeached.
我同意
I agree.
他自大阪脱逃不仅是嘲讽了本评议会
His escape from Osaka was not only a mockery of this Council
还污辱了继承人
but also an insult to the Heir.
大野
Ohno...
你怎么看
...what do you think?
弹劾
Impeach.
看到我们这么团结真令人振奋
How fortifying to see us this united...
只是
It's only...
虎永的离去让我们无法进行弹劾
Toranaga's resignation has made impeachment impossible
因为评议会的成员不完整
with our Council now incomplete.
我们来投票表决他的替代人选
Let us vote on his replacement.
石堂的朋友池田会是一位优秀的摄政王
Ishido's friend, Ikeda, would make an excellent Regent.
那个人是个白♥痴♥
The man's an idiot.
座位会有乡下的臭味
The seat would stink of countryside.
广田也许可以
Perhaps Hiroda?
座位会有基♥督♥徒的臭味
The seat would stink of Christian.
木山领主无法出席 他深表遗憾
Lord Kiyama sends his regrets.
我提议前田
I propose Maeda.
这个人选太好了
Wonderful choice.
我才不要在评议会与那个 梅毒缠身的烂人共事
I won't sit on a Council with that rotten syphilis.
我宁愿切腹
I'd rather slit my own belly.
杉山
Sugiyama.
也许你不清楚
Perhaps you were unaware...
前田是大野的堂弟
Maeda is Ohno's cousin.
我明白了为何它被称为钢铁之女
I see why she is called 'Lady of Steel'.
你第一次打猎吗
Your first time hunting?
我丈夫没有理由邀请我
My husband hasn't had cause to invite me.
你的丈夫 他能活着是个奇迹
He's a miracle, your husband.
他花了20天才回到我们身边
It took him twenty days to return to us.
我对他能活下来深感敬畏
I'm in awe that he survived.
一群浪人帮他杀出了一条血路
A contingent of ronin helped him fight his way out.
当他们抵达江户时 只剩下两个人
By the time they reached Edo, only two men were left.
那是场可怕的磨难
It was a terrible ordeal.
这本日志记载了 按针自你离开之后的所作所为
A diary of all that the Anjin has said or done since you left.
我要求你继续待在按针他家
I ask that you remain at the Anjin's house
继续你身为口译的任务
and continue your duties as interpreter.
我的丈夫呢
And my husband?
我指示文太郎搬进按针的房♥子与你同住
I've instructed Buntaro to move in to the Anjin's house with you.
这样你就能服侍他们两位
This way you can serve them both.
父亲
Father!
告诉我
Tell me...
杀了根原丞善是我儿子的主意吗
Was it my son's idea to murder Nebara Jozen?
我不知道
I don't know.
杀了他实在是愚蠢至极
Killing him was incredibly foolish.
石堂很可能会以此作为借口发动战争
Ishido will likely use it as a pretext for war.
父亲
Father.
鞠子 请把这只雉送给按针
Mariko, please give this pheasant to the Anjin.
以表我的感激之意
A token of my gratitude.
我知道你在生我的气
I know you're upset with me.
你是否想过
Did it ever occur to you
杀了丞善
that by killing Jozen,
你可能是在为薮重效劳
you might have been doing Yabushige's bidding?
不对
No...
也许是他急切的侄子
Maybe it was his eager nephew
把你骗得团团转
who tricked you into being so stupid.
父亲
Father...
你要称呼我领主
You will address me as Lord!
别再孩子气了
Stop behaving like a child!
腐♥败♥的动物
Rotten animals...
马比人更容易背叛
Horses are worse than men for treachery.
你轻易就上了他们的当
You so easily fell into their trap.
成了别人手上的猎物
Broken to another man's fist.
就像只猎鹰 但却没有猎鹰美丽的姿态
Like a falcon, but without the beauty.
所有人都像猎鹰
All men are like falcons.
有些会从拳头里直接飞出去
Some are flown straight from the fist,
杀了任何会动的东西
killing anything that moves.
其他的则很懒惰 会受到诱惑
Others are lazy and tempted by the lure.
但每个人都能够被驯服
But all men can be broken.
学会在正确的狩猎场中释放它们
Learn to fly them at the right game,
它们就会帮你捕猎
and they will do your hunting for you.
在你了解这个道理之前
Until you can understand this,
我将解除你指挥大炮队的权力
I am stripping the cannon regiment from your command.
使者抵达
A messenger has arrived.
领主 这是丞善
Lord, it's Jozen.
真没有想到 没有比这个更珍贵的礼物了
As I live and breathe, the most precious gift there is.
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
我跟老人家各司其职 我们终于有了一些进展
I do my part, and the old man does his. Now we're getting somewhere.
你完全听不懂我说的话 但我在你这个年纪的时候
You can't understand a word I'm saying, but when I was your age,
我最先被分派的家务就是清理猎物
one of my first chores was cleaning game.
我父亲会去查坦庄园偷取猎物
My father would poach from the estate in Chatham.
看好啰
Watch this.
请看着我
Please watch this.
现在 我们会把它吊起来几天 等它熟成
Now, we'll hang it up for a few days to mature,
看天气状况而定 也许一周
maybe a week, depending on the weather.
好了
There we are.
很抱歉 但是
So sorry, but--
那只雉会腐烂 不是吗
the bird will rot, no?
听得懂吗 「腐烂」
You understand, 'rot'?
对 对
Yes, yes.
会散发很难闻的味道
There will be a terrible stench.
但这是虎永大人送我的礼物
But this is a gift from Toranaga-sama.
这只雉一定要成为这个村庄 有史以来最美味的雉
It must be the best pheasant this village has ever prepared.
那么 接下来的步骤非常重要
Now, this next part is very important.
任何人都不能碰触这只雉
No one is to touch this bird.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表