剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
听懂了吗
Understand?
禁止 懂吗
Forbidden, yes?
如果碰了就得死
If touch-- die!
我们会从三岛采买♥♥他专属的刀具
We'll order him knives of his own from Mishima.
从现在起 他用的东西绝不能碰到我们的食物
From now on, nothing he uses will touch our food.
隔壁村庄有个厉害的厨师
There's a fine cook in the next village.
当我需要另一位厨师的时候 我会告诉你
When I want another cook I will tell you.
藤夫人
Lady Fuji...
那名按针在他的家里 可以想吃什么就吃什么
The Anjin may eat whatever he wishes in his own house...
不好意思打扰了
Forgive me for interrupting--
户田领主来看你了
Lord Toda is here to see you.
叔叔
Uncle.
见到你安全归来实在太好了
It's wonderful to see you returned safely.
鞠子人呢
Where is Mariko?
按照命令前往虎永领主的营帐了
Ordered to Lord Toranaga's camp.
我该去叫她吗
Should I send for her?
我奉命住在这里
I am ordered to quarter here.
我太太得跟按针 住在同一屋檐下已经够糟糕了
Bad enough my wife must live under a roof with the Anjin.
现在我也得这么做
But now, I am to do the same.
你才刚和死神擦肩而过
You've narrowly escaped death.
我们会好好照顾你
We'll see to it you are well-cared for.
身为野蛮人的配偶感觉如何
How is it being consort to a barbarian?
抱歉
Sorry...
我是旗本的配偶 所以我不会知道
I am consort to a hatamoto, I wouldn't know.
他和你共枕了吗
Does he make you pillow?
没有
No.
幸好
Thankfully
按针比较喜欢其他女子的陪伴
the Anjin prefers the company of other women.
野蛮人就该跟野蛮女人在一起
Barbarians should stick with barbarian women.
告诉按针我会回来吃晚饭
Tell the Anjin I'll be back for dinner.
训练进行得相当顺利
The training has gone quite well.
野蛮人的炮术
The barbarian's cannon tactics
带来了让人惊喜的新优势
offer surprising new advantages.
我很期待看到演练
I look forward to a demonstration.
只是在发生了根原丞善那件事之后
Though I will be sure to keep my distance
我会确保自己保持安全距离
after what happened to Nebara Jozen.
「返回大阪
"Return to Osaka,
宣誓效忠石堂」
and pledge loyalty to Ishido."
我听说你接受到这个命令
I heard those are your orders.
一如往常 任何事都逃不过你的法眼
As always, you see through everything.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
我当然会留在你身边
Of course I remain with you.
他们会宣告你成了逃犯
They'll declare you a fugitive.
没错
True.
但从那次看过大阪的日出之后
But since that sunrise in Osaka,
你和我的命运便紧紧相连了
you and I are bound by fate.
是这样吗
Is that so?
或者 也许是你操控了我儿子
Or maybe it was you who manipulated my son
导致他攻击丞善
into attacking Jozen?
不是的 我绝对不会
No, I would never...
那样的话 就可以拖延你回复石堂的时间
That way you could delay your response to Ishido,
继续两边讨好
and continue playing both sides.
领主 是长门决定
Lord... Nagakado decided
不得让丞善有机会将炮术
Jozen could not be allowed to report on the cannon--
长门还没聪明到足以想出这个主意
Nagakado is not clever enough to think of such an idea.
你说得对 恐怕是我的侄子央海
You're right. I'm afraid it was my nephew Omi.
他和长门在事发前晚一起喝清酒
He was drinking saké with Nagakado the night before.
也许他的话种下了恶果
Perhaps his words planted the wrong idea.
那个央海 我会代你教训他
That Omi. I will discipline him on your behalf.
教训
Discipline?
他找到了迫使我们的敌人发动攻击的方法
He found a way to force our enemies to attack.
我为什么要教训这么有前途的年轻人
Why would I need to discipline such a promising young man?
如果我在大阪的要塞攻击他们的话
If I were to attack them in the stronghold of Osaka,
我必败无疑
I would surely lose.
但多亏了你侄子
But thanks to your nephew
他们肯定会发动攻势
they are sure to take offense,
必须来这里攻打我们
and must draw out to attack us here.
我们能够巩固自己的防线
We can entrench ourselves.
耗尽他们的人数
Drain their numbers.
就像你说的一样 我也是这么想
Exactly as you say. I was thinking the same thing.
通知你侄子
Inform your nephew...
我下令他指挥按针的枪炮团
I'm giving him command of the Anjin's artillery.
这是央海应得的奖赏
A deserving reward for Omi.
这个人是个忠诚勤奋的手下
This man is a loyal, hard worker...
作为奸细的最佳掩护 而你还没找到这个人
A perfect cover for the spy you still haven't found.
他在玩弄我
He's toying with me.
像鸟玩弄它的猎物一样地耍着我玩
Batting me around like a bird with its prey.
在我的地盘上也是如此
In my own province no less!
虎永下令你指挥大炮队
Toranaga has given you command of the cannon regiment.
把他们训练好
Train them well.
叔叔 如果你想要的话 我可以把指挥权给你
Uncle, if it's your wish, I will relinquish command to you.
你刚刚说了什么
What did you just say?
你还真以为这个大炮队是你的喔
Do you imagine the regiment belongs to you?
你要如何把原本就属于我的东西交给我
How can you relinquish what already belongs to me?
找出虎永的奸细
Find Toranaga's spy.
前往大阪
Go to Osaka.
我们要修补和石堂之间的关系
We should fix things with Ishido
以防这里变得一团糟
for when this all turns to shit.
韩国的状况更糟糕
Things were worse in Korea.
我们必须吃用酱油烹调的蚕
We had to eat silkworms cooked in shoyu.
苍蝇害不死人
People don't die from flies.
你和我
You and me...
我们都被诅咒了
we're both cursed.
首先 按针像个复仇的祟神一样 污染了我们的厨房♥
First, the Anjin contaminates our kitchen like a vengeful tatarigami.
而现在你的丈夫又死而复生了
And now your husband is back from the dead.
我们又多了一个大吃的理由
One more reason for us to eat.
他就快要到了
He'll be here soon.
如果你认为按针有危险
If you think the Anjin is in danger,
你会告诉我 对吧
you'll tell me, right?
他为什么会有危险
Why would he be in danger?
我听说你丈夫也会住在这里
I understand your husband is to stay with us now?
你觉得我需要准备些什么吗
Is there anything you feel I should be preparing for?
晚餐
Dinner?
晚餐
Dinner.
你会是个殷勤的主人
And you will be a gracious host.
没有好的石头
Without a good rock,
一座花♥园♥就只是个植物生长的地方
a garden is just a place of growing.
植次郎 我同意你的看法
I agree, Uejirou.
文太郎领主 欢迎你来我家
Welcome to my home, Lord Buntaro.
是户田领主才对
It's Lord Toda.
我丈夫希望你称呼他为户田大人
My husband wishes for you to address him as Toda-sama,
因为只有跟他亲近的人才能叫他文太郎
as Buntaro is reserved only for those close to him.
转告户田大人 他能够逃出大阪真令人感到欣慰
Tell Toda-sama it's a relief he was able to escape Osaka,
他今天能够来观察我们的大炮队 我感到很荣幸
and an honor for him to have observed our cannon regiment today.
按针说只有了不起的武士 才能够像你一样存活下来
The Anjin says only a great warrior could have survived as you did.
他也感到很荣幸你见到了他训练的大炮队
He is also honored that you saw the cannon regiment he trained.
比起任何大炮 我的箭能飞得更快更远
My bow can fly faster, and at a greater range than any cannon.
他相信大炮永远比不上
He believes that in the hands of a true samurai,
一位真正的武士手上的弓和剑
the bow and sword will always outmatch the cannon.
也许我们可以找一天来砌磋砌磋
Well, perhaps we should have a friendly contest sometime.
有东西死在这栋房♥子里吗
Did something die in this house?
打扰了 晚餐准备好了
Excuse me, dinner is served.
我尊贵的客人 在这个美好的夜晚
Now, for my esteemed guests on this wonderful evening,
我很自豪能够向各位 展示来自我家乡的口味
I am proud to present to you tastes from my home country.
我们把它称为英式炖兔肉
We call it English rabbit stew.
不可否认 我得替换一些食材 用清酒替代雪莉酒
Now, admittedly, I had to substitute a few of the ingredients, sake for sherry,
和一些其他的食材 但这就是一道好炖菜的厉害之处
and a few other things, but that's the beauty of a good stew.
到最后全都尝起来像肉汁
It all tastes like gravy in the end.
鞠子
Mariko?
按针大人 我们对吃食很挑剔
We are particular eaters, Anjin-sama.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表