剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
To whom?
你的家人
Your family?
不是三言两语说得清的
It's difficult to explain.
那你对上帝的责任呢
What about your duty to God?
求求你 木山领主是阶级最高的基♥督♥徒
Please, Lord Kiyama's a fellow Christian of highest rank.
他要求你留在大阪
He asks you to remain in Osaka.
他说在上帝的带领之下 我们都是一家人
He says that our families are one under the banner of God
所以我将要和他的孙女订婚
which is why I am to become betrothed to his granddaughter.
我们效忠于虎永大人
We serve Toranaga-sama.
你的婚姻该由我们的领主做主
You will marry as our lord instructs.
我厌倦了待在这个家
I am tired of being in this family.
他们说的那些污辱你名声的事 我一直感到很羞耻
These things they say about your name, I am always ashamed.
是为了什么
And for what?
我做了什么
What have I done?
我们没有什么好可耻的
We have nothing to be ashamed of.
那就住手
Then stop this.
如果你试图在今天离开 你会被囚禁
If you try to leave today, you'll be held.
如果你做了不光彩的事…
And if you are disgraced…
那我就不再是你的儿子了
…then I am no longer your son.
夫人 你准备好了吗
My Lady, are you ready?
走吧
Let's go.
大家准备好
Everyone get ready!
我们要离开了
We're leaving.
不好意思 鞠子夫人
Excuse me, Lady Mariko,
你获准离开此处吗
do you have a permit to leave?
不好意思 但我们不需要任何人的允许
Excuse me, but we require none.
石堂领主对整座城下了禁令
Lord Ishido has instituted orders throughout the castle.
你得取得许可才行
You must have a permit.
我的领主命令我护送他的夫人至江户
I have been ordered by my lord to escort his ladies to Edo.
请让我们过去
Please let us pass.
很抱歉 但没有许可的话 不论是领主或他的随从
I'm sorry, but without a permit, no lord or his retinue
都不得离开大阪城 这是石堂领主的命令
may leave Osaka Castle. It is Lord Ishido's order.
你让我别无选择
You leave me no choice.
请杀了他
Please kill him.
夫人现在就要离开这里
The Lady will leave now!
宫井 这里交给你了
Miyai, would you please take charge?
夫人 这是我的荣幸
It would be an honor, my Lady.
杀了他们
Kill them!
能为你效力是我的荣幸
I'm honored to have served you.
木山领主 大野领主
Lord Kiyama, Lord Ohno…
请♥命♥令这些人让开
Please order these men out of my way.
我们无权命令这些人
They are not ours to order.
他们是石堂领主的人
Those men belong to Lord Ishido.
我们无权过问
We are powerless.
那么这是真的罗 我们全都是被迫困在此处
Then it's true we are all being kept here against our will.
我会召开会议
I will call for a meeting!
我是虎永领主的封臣 他给了我明确的指令
I am a vassal of Lord Toranaga and my orders are clear.
你们不得阻挡我服从我的领主
I must be permitted to obey my lord.
鞠子夫人
Mariko-sama.
请让开
Please get out of my way.
绝对不能伤了鞠子夫人
Lady Mariko must not be harmed!
要打倒这些人是不可能的
It is not possible to fight through all these men.
我们一定得回去
We must go back.
但是…
However…
这些人阻止了我 让我无法完成我领主交代的重任
these men have prevented me from doing my duty to my liege lord
此等冒犯行径让人无法忍♥受
and I cannot live with the offense.
我会在黄昏时自我了断
I will take my life at sunset.
木山领主
Lord Kiyama.
身为基♥督♥徒 你很清楚
As a Christian, you understand
自杀是弥天大罪
it is a mortal sin to take my own life.
我正式请求你当我的介错人
I formally ask that you be my second.
同样身为基♥督♥徒的我有义务答应她
I am obligated to her as a fellow Christian.
不然她将永世不得超生
Otherwise she faces eternal damnation.
那是她的选择
That is her choice.
她在吓唬人
It's a bluff.
她才不会选择自杀 失去永恒的灵魂
She won't forfeit her eternal soul with suicide.
你们全都错了
You're all wrong.
鞠子夫人说得到做得到
Lady Mariko will do as she says.
她在复仇
It is her vengeance.
对命运复仇
On fate.
对我们每个人复仇
On all of us.
她会以死来摆脱她所承受的耻辱
She will die to be free of the disgrace that has burdened her.
然后整个大阪都会因为置她于死地而蒙羞
And then all of Osaka will be disgraced for letting her die.
你不觉得这有点夸张了吗
A bit extreme, don't you think?
你有什么建议
What is your counsel?
石堂领主 我哪有什么建议
I have no counsel for you, Lord Ishido.
如果你让她死了
If you allow her to die,
大阪的每个上流家族都会心生嫌恶
there will be a revolt from every high family in Osaka.
如果你让她离开
If you allow her to leave,
那些人♥质♥也都会要求离开
the hostages will also demand to leave.
石堂的手下开始封锁所有的宫殿了
Ishido's men began locking all the palaces…
我们刚好来得及离开
we managed to leave just in time.
希望我们有这个荣幸 能够和你们一起等待鞠子夫人
We ask for the honor of joining you in waiting for Lady Mariko.
我们乐见你们的加入
We are pleased to have you.
继承人召见按针
The Anjin has been summoned for an audience with the Heir.
我听说你的日语很不错
I'm told your Japanese is decent.
你听得懂我说的话吗
Can you understand me?
听得懂
Yes.
但我请求你使用简单的词汇
But I respectfully request you use simple words.
准备好的短句
A prepared phrase.
算你聪明
Smart of you.
不知道是不是鞠子教你的
I wonder if Mariko taught you that.
谢谢你跑这一趟
Thank you for coming.
继承人要求见按针一面
The Heir requested an audience with the Anjin.
因为我们需要翻译 所以我请你过来
As we need a translator, I asked you to come.
她要求我当翻译
She asks of me to translate.
把我带到她面前是个诡计
It is a ruse to bring me before her.
请让她说话
Please let her speak.
如果有用得到我的地方 那是我的荣幸
It would be an honor if I can be of use.
按针感谢继承人召见他
The Anjin thanks the Heir for this audience.
这些勾心斗角必须停止
These games must stop.
我绝无此意
I play no games.
我只是在履行我的职责
I have only my duty to uphold.
你不能借由引诱敌人落入虎永的陷阱
You can't bring nobility to your lord's warmongering.
来美化你领主的好战行为
By being a worm on Toranaga's lure,
这种方式无法让你获得自♥由♥
you will not win your freedom.
很抱歉 但你搞错了
So sorry, but you're mistaken.
我的领主只希望结束这场战争
My lord wishes only to end this fight.
可以请你帮按针翻译吗
Would you translate for the Anjin?
我想要他明白我们曾有过的交情
I want him to understand the relationship we once had.
在我们还小的时候 鞠子样样精通
When we were girls, Mariko did everything well.
她总是知道该站在何处
She always knew where to stand,
何时该离开 不用任何人提点她
when to leave the room without being asked.
对她来说是小事一桩
It was easy for her.
她说起我们小时候在一起的过往
She talks about our childhood together.
她和我就像姐妹一样长大
She and I grew up like sisters.
但我们的父亲是敌人
But our fathers were enemies, you see.
他们的苦难也是我们的
Their misery was ours.
战争愈演愈烈 甚至在我们的城里也是如此
Wars raged, even in our castle.
但我有鞠子
But I had Mariko.
她是我快乐的泉源
She was my happiness.
然后她被送走了
And then she was sent away.
多年来 我都无法认出她 他们告诉我她变成…
For years, I couldn't recognize this woman I was told she'd become…
那个鞠子 以她父亲之名
That Mariko, in her father's name,
想要成为烈士
wished to become a martyr…
但我现在认出她了
But I see her now.
那个样样精通的女孩
The girl who did everything right,
带着满腔的怒火
with anger growing in her chest.
她想要的就是毁灭
All she seeks is destruction.
你还没厌倦这一切吗
Aren't you tired of all this?
我能怎么办
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表