剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
Why not live?
沐浴在他们牺牲性命才得以赢得的胜利里
And bask in the victory they died to achieve.
会胜利吗
Will there be victory?
请见谅
Forgive me.
我们拥有这么多的优势
With so much strength on our side
我们当然会战胜
of course we'll have victory.
你的儿子 文太郎...
Your son, Buntaro...
我们很荣幸有他在我们身边
We're honored to have him.
我希望石堂派出大阪所有的兵力 来攻打我们
I hope Ishido sends all of Osaka to face us.
我听说在战场上的首次杀戮
I hear that your first kill on the battlefield
会比第一个女人更棒
is better than your first woman.
你是从哪里听来的
Where did you hear that?
有很多人都这么说
Many speak of it that way.
也得看是跟哪个女人
Depends on the woman.
你儿子终于是个男人了
Your boy is finally a man!
我上一次见到长门
The last time I saw Nagakado,
他的下巴就跟他的睾丸一样都没长毛
his chin was as hairless as his balls.
侄子啊
Hey nephew,
我打赌你每个晚上都和不同的女人睡吧
I bet you have a different girl for every day of the moon.
就跟你父亲一样
Just like your father.
别毁谤我了
Slander.
你叔叔的女人缘才是好得不得了
Your uncle is far more gifted with women.
鬼话连篇
More lies!
他们在笑什么
What's funny?
佐伯大人在说他有多久没见到长门大人了
Saeki-sama remarks about how long it has been since he has seen Nagakado-sama.
那一定带给了你极大的荣耀...
It must bring you great honor...
见到你的妻子善尽她的职责
Seeing your wife perform her duty
对按针如此周到
to the Anjin with such devotion.
你说的是她善尽我们领主交代她的职责
You mean her duty to our lord.
叔叔 承蒙你看得起 才会告诉我这么多故事
Uncle, you honor me with these stories.
我父亲年轻的时候是什么样子啊
What was my father like when he was young?
这会是个好故事
This is a good story!
你知道你父亲生平第一次
Did you know that your father was still a boy
打胜仗的时候还是个孩子吗
when he won his first battle?
战之神童吉井虎永
Yoshii Toranaga, the boy warlord.
但那还不算精采的
But that's not even the good part.
我听说当颜面尽失的沟口 鞠躬向他投降的时候
I'm told when the disgraced Mizoguchi bowed to him in surrender,
你的父亲当时才12岁
it was your father, just twelve years old,
他只挥了一剑 便让他的敌人人头落地
who struck his enemy's head from his shoulders with a single blow
佐伯领主 你收到我们领主的礼物了吗
Lord Saeki, did you receive our lord's gift?
那名妓♥女♥啊 收到了
The courtesan, yes.
多谢啦
Many thanks.
她很美 但美貌带来的欢愉稍纵即逝
She's beautiful, but beauty's a fleeting pleasure.
就像试图抓住河水或跟黄昏做♥爱♥一样
Like trying to grasp a river, or fuck a sunset.
明天我们再正式讨论我们结盟的事
Tomorrow we'll speak formally on the matter of our alliance.
何不今晚就说
Why not tonight?
要有耐性
Patience.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
我没办法活在这种悬念中
I can't live in this suspense!
伟大的吉井虎永会赏赐什么给我的军团
What will the great Yoshii Toranaga offer me for my army?
我相当喜欢这里
I quite like it here.
也许我哥哥
Perhaps my brother
会把伊豆给我
would give me Izu?
那样可就太惊喜了呢
Wouldn't that be something.
侄子
Nephew.
我还有一则关于你父亲的故事
I do have one more story about my brother.
知道的人不多
Not many know it.
他曾被送出去当人♥质♥
He was once sent away as a hostage,
以确保我们和今谷氏的结盟关系
to ensure our alliance with the Imatani clan.
我们的母亲告诉他要勇敢
Our mother told him to be brave.
说美浓原不懂得何谓恐惧
That a Minowara does not feel fear.
但在他离开她怀抱的那一刻
But the moment he left her arms,
我听说我哥哥尿裤子了
I'm told my brother shat his pants
一身脏兮兮地骑着马跑了十里
and rode his horse for ten messy ri.
我当然没有不敬的意思
I mean no disrespect, of course.
我只是想说
I just meant to say,
我一直觉得那匹马很可怜...
I always felt for that horse...
长门
Nagakado.
你比较喜欢哪一个
What do you prefer?
故事 传奇...
Stories, legends...
还是事实
or the truth?
例如这次的提议
This proposal, for example.
让我当上伊豆领主的话 那会是多么棒的一则传奇啊
What a legend that would make, for me to become Lord of Izu.
不幸的是...
Unfortunately...
我已经接受了另一份提议
I already received another offer.
领主
Lord!
佐伯的军团封住了伊豆所有的联外道路
Saeki's army has blocked off every road leading out of Izu!
每个检查哨现在都有人把守
Every checkpoint is now being guarded.
谁下的命令
On whose orders?!
「摄政评议会下令
"By order of the Council of Regents:
我们邀请虎永领主
we invite Lord Toranaga
前往大阪认罪 为他的变节负责
to submit before us in Osaka, and answer for his treachery.
他该把他的回复传达给
He is to deliver his response
我们的大使
to Saeki Nobutatsu,
也是新上任的摄政王佐伯信辰」
our ambassador and newly appointed Regent."
摄政王
Regent...?
所以石堂终于找到填补位置的人选了
So Ishido finally managed to fill my seat.
有哪位领主能够拒绝这项荣誉
What lord could refuse this honor?
你正在毁灭这个国度
You're damning the Realm.
长门
Nagakado...
我们对你因杀害根原丞善 所做出的正式判决
Your formal sentence for the murder of Nebara Jozen,
是下令你切腹
and the order to commit seppuku.
不准你接受命令
Don't accept it!
我会慎重考虑评议会的要求
I am honored to consider the Council's request.
我会认真思考这件事
I will thoroughly contemplate this,
在明天黄昏之前做出回应
and submit my answer tomorrow by sunset.
在你做出决定前 你和你的封臣会留在网代
You and your vassals will remain in Ajiro until your decision.
如果他投降会发生什么事
What happens if he surrenders?
我们会行军前往大阪 被迫跪倒在石堂大人的脚下
We will be marched to Osaka and forced to grovel at Ishido-sama's feet.
虎永大人会被处以死刑
Toranaga-sama will be sentenced to death.
出于对他的效忠之意 他一半的人马♥会♥切腹
And half his men will commit seppuku out of allegiance to him.
我的伊拉斯谟号♥仍然停泊在那个海湾
My Erasmus is still moored in that cove.
如果你能帮我拿到出国的核准令
If you could get me the clearance I need to go aboard,
那么今晚我就能去下舱 测试船底的状况 轻轻松松潜到另一侧
then tonight I could go below, test the bilges. Easy dive over the side.
检查龙骨 那里需要清理和刮拭
Check the keel, she'll need cleaning and scraping.
薮重的手下可以协助踩住 洞里备用的船首斜桅
Yabushige's men could help with stepping the spare bowsprit in the hole.
我会亲自修好船帆
I fix the sail myself.
然后我们就能够离开那条水道 就可以...
And then we could be out of that channel in-- We could...
按针大人 我们能做什么
What could we do, Anjin-sama?
怎么样都比站在这里浪费时间好
Anything is better than standing here pissing around.
你最近派了你的将军五十岚
Recently you sent your general, Igarashi,
与评议会进行秘密和平谈判
to negotiate a secret peace with the Council.
石堂领主想要你的将军带着他的回应
Lord Ishido wanted your general returned
返回此处
with his response.
村次 那是谁的纹饰
Muraji, whose crest is that?
太好了
Bloody wonderful.
没有半点风声吗
Not even a whisper of a plan?
我们的领主还在思考
Our lord is in contemplation.
至少让我出门 为我们在江户的军队带个口信吧
At least let me ride out and get word to our troops in Edo.
佐伯的眼线布满了这座山头
Saeki has eyes all over this mountain.
你人未到 我们就已经送命了
We'd be dead before you got there.
父亲
Father.
你决定要怎么做
What have you decided?
我们要战死吗
Do we die with blood on our swords?
为什么那些从来没上过战场的人
Why is it that only those who have never fought in a battle
总是等不及要上战场
are so eager to be in one?
那可是虎永领主
Well, well. Lord Toranaga...
给你添麻烦了 请见谅
Forgive me for the trouble,
但鞠子夫人承诺了 你会给我一柱香的时间
but Lady Mariko did promise me a stick of your time.
回去数银子吧
Go back to counting your silver.
你看不出来我们很忙吗
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表