剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
从我踏上你的岸边那一刻起
From the day I set foot on your shores,
我一直在对你胡说八道
I fed you shit. I fed you shit.
「敌人」
"Enemy."
敌人
Enemy!
去你的
Fuck it.
我们生 我们死
We live and we die.
我 按针 我以死...
I, Anjin, by my death...
抗♥议♥吉井虎永对这个村子残酷的严惩重罚
protest the callous punishment of this village by Yoshii Toranaga.
够了
Enough!
如果你说完了的话
If you're finally done,
重建那艘船
rebuild that ship,
帮我打造一个舰队
and make me a fleet.
替我的妻子找个好丈夫
Find a good husband for my wife.
绝对不能是个傻瓜
Make sure he's not an idiot.
你选我做你的继承人...
You made me your heir...
我很感激
I'm grateful.
叔叔
Uncle...
我发誓我会好好守护?木家族的名声
I swear the name of Kashigi is safe in my hands.
我早知道了 不然我就不会指名你了
If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have suggested it.
我把你当作是我从未有过的儿子
I considered you the son I never had.
我的挽歌♥
My death poem.
我的尸体
My dead body,
别烧毁 别埋葬 留在荒野就好
Don't burn it, Don't bury it, Just leave it in the field
拿我的尸体来喂饿狗
And with it, fill the belly of some hungry dog.
还不错 对吧
Impressive, right?
我认为这是我最出色的诗作
I think my skills have never been sharper.
我从你身上学到了很多
I have learned much from you.
学习到此结束
And now the learning ends.
我最终的遗嘱
My final will.
希望你有个善终
Have a good death.
只能走到这里 我深感遗憾
I'm sorry to say it goes no further than this.
我的侄子会是个很优秀的封臣
My nephew will make a good vassal to you.
你很幸运能有他在你麾下
You'll be lucky to have him.
这点我得感谢你
I have you to thank for that.
按针也是
And the Anjin.
多亏我 你才有了他
You have me to thank for him too.
如果我能活着亲眼看到就好了
If only I could have lived to see it...
看到你的计画大功告成的那一天 不管那是什么
The day your plan comes together, whatever it is...
我侄子的首场战役...
My nephew's first battle...
当按针出航对抗
When the Anjin sails against
烧毁他船舰的基♥督♥徒
the Christians who burned his ship...
我本来可以亲眼看到这么多大事
So many days I could have seen.
如果有这么简单就好了
If only it were that simple.
那艘船必须被摧毁
The ship had to be destroyed.
不是船毁 就是按针身亡
It was between that and the Anjin's life.
指派一名看守人散播火♥药♥
Appointing a watchman to spread gunpowder...
不是什么难事
wasn't that hard.
鞠子替教会谈判 而我同意了
Mariko negotiated for the Church, and I agreed.
船是你烧毁的
You burned that ship.
这个诡计有其必要性 是为了测试按针
It was a necessary ruse to test the Anjin.
也许有一天我会把真♥相♥告诉他
Perhaps someday I'll tell him the truth.
到了那个时候 他也已经重建了那艘船
By then he'll have rebuilt the ship,
而我很可能得再度将船摧毁
and I'll likely have to destroy it again.
我认为他命中注定离不开日本
I don't think it's his fate to ever leave Japan.
能够按照自己的意思
How does it feel
改变风向是什么滋味
to shape the wind to your will?
风向不由我掌控
I don't control the wind.
我只能学习了解它
I only study it.
但这一回你要如何得胜
But how can you win this?
你的兵力寡不敌众
With your forces outnumbered,
继承人的军团即将展开攻击...
the Heir's army about to attack...
是绯红天空吗
Is it Crimson Sky?
我想那或许可行
I suppose it could work...
但我实在看不透其中的道理
but I don't see how.
至少在我死之前告诉我吧
At least tell me before I die...
在我们经历过那些风风雨雨之后
After all we've been through,
你该是最能看透的那个人
I thought you of all people would see.
绯红天空已经结束了
Crimson Sky is already finished.
随着摄政王们团结一致
With the Regents united,
我绝对无法向大阪进军
I could never send an army to Osaka.
那会造成一定程度的死伤
It would have meant certain death.
所以我派了一名女子
So I sent a woman to do
去完成一个军队办不到的事
what an army never could.
你看不出来接下来会发生什么事吗
Don't you see what's coming next?
一个月之内
In just one month,
我们会在关原与敌军交锋
we will meet our enemies at Sekigahara.
五个军团在战场上对峙
Five armies squaring off on the field of battle.
你说得对
And you're right...
继承人的军团站在石堂那一边 我必输无疑
With the Heir's army on Ishido's side, I'd be finished.
然而
However,
因为鞠子的行动
because of Mariko's actions,
落叶夫人开始厌倦她和石堂的结盟关系
Lady Ochiba has grown tired of her alliance with Ishido.
在她给我的信当中 她暗地承诺
In a letter to me, she secretly pledged
不会让继承人的军团上战场
to keep the Heir's army from the battlefield.
在那一天 石堂不会有旗帜
On that day, Ishido will have no banner.
在任何人拔剑之前 诸位摄政王会突然倒戈 攻击石堂
The Regents will turn on him before a sword is drawn.
只有这样我的梦想才得以实现
Only then will my dream be realized...
我会从我的权力中心江户开始
I will start it in Edo, my center of power.
建立一个没有战争的国度
A nation without wars.
打造一个伟大的和平时代
An era of great peace.
因为我们所有人的缘故 使这件事变得可能
All of us have made this possible.
你 我
You, me,
鞠子夫人
Lady Mariko...
甚至是远渡重洋而来的野蛮人
Even the barbarian who came out of the sea.
我不知有多少次想置他于死地 但我打住了
How many times I've thought of giving his life away, but stopped.
不是因为他很重要...
Not because he's important--
没有他 我的旗帜仍然可以高挂在空中
my banner would survive without him--
而是因为他能让我开心
but because he makes me laugh.
而且我需要有人分散敌人的注意力
And my enemies need a distraction.
还真虚伪
It's hypocrisy,
我们的性命
our lives...
那些身分地位较低的人 牺牲自己 断送性命
All this death and sacrifice from lesser men
只是为了确保我们的氏族能打赢某场战役
just to ensure some victory in our names...
你还记得我与按针相识的那天 当我告诉他
Do you remember what the Anjin said on the day we met,
他的战争毫无意义时 他怎么回应我的吗
when I told him his fight was pointless?
「除非我赢了」
"Unless I win."
如果你赢了 一切都有可能
If you win, anything is possible.
甚至是成为幕府将军
Even Shōgun.
你一直想要的就是这个 对吧
It's what you've always wanted, isn't it?
你比我们好不到哪里去 在你那秘密的内心里...
You're no better than us, in your secret heart...
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
我会把真♥相♥带进棺材
I'll take it to my grave.
为什么要告诉一个死人关于未来的事
Why tell a dead man the future?
你要划船送我去我的尼姑庵吗
Are you to row me to my convent...?
藤夫人 这段时间以来一直是你在服侍我
Fuji-sama, you've served me all this time.
请让我在最后表达一次心意吧
Please just allow me this one final gesture.
你看
Look.
来吧
Come.
出海吧
To sea.
我最后的请求
Last thing I ask.
我一直认为深陷于深海的灵魂
I've always been of the mind that a soul committed to the deep
在某种程度上会永远存在于其中
is a soul who, in some way, lives on forever within it.
明白吗
Understand?
永远...在一起
Together... forever.
永远在一起
Together forever.
让你成为最后抱她的人
Let your hands be the last to hold her.
拿起绳索
Raise the ropes!
拿起绳索
Hoist the lines.
我知道你们都累了 但稍微涨潮了 我们再试一次
I know you're tired, but tide's come up some, so we'll try again.
很好
There you go.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表