剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
I'll handle it.
好美
Beautiful.
该死 - 抱歉
Shit. - Sorry.
藤夫人说你出门散步了
Fuji-sama said you were off on a walk.
对 没错
Yes, I was.
见到你改变了对于洗澡的看法 我很高兴
I am happy to see you have changed your mind about bathing.
你想坐一下吗
Would you care to sit?
我是来感谢你送那份礼物给藤夫人
I came here to thank you for your gift to Fuji-sama.
她收下那份礼 对她来说意义重大
It was very meaningful for her to receive.
她的礼物对我来说也是如此
As her gift was to me.
我也想告诉你 对于我在网代的任务 你有所误解
I also wanted you to know you're wrong about my service in Ajiro.
跟教会一点关系都没有
It has nothing to do with the church.
请继续说
Go on.
我还没告诉过你我的家族名号♥
I have not told you my family name.
但在日本是家喻户晓
But it is well-known in Japan.
很多年前...
Many years ago...
罄竹难书的不公不义夺走了我的一切
a great injustice stole everything from me.
有很长一段时间 对于这段遭遇我一直无法释怀
For a long time, I have been unable to seek resolution for what happened.
但最近 虎永大人给了我一个出口
But recently Toranaga-sama offered me a way.
为何无法释怀
What sort of resolution?
你说过...
You said...
你们房♥子的设计工法
your houses here are designed to be...
是倒得很快 重盖也很快
rebuilt as quickly as they're destroyed.
所以如果一栋房♥子 经历过50回的破坏之后再重建
So if a house is ruined and rebuilt, and ruined and rebuilt 50 times over,
当我看到这栋房♥子时 我不会注意到断垣残壁
if I see it, I-I fail to see its ruins.
我看到的就是一栋房♥子
I see only a house.
而我现在看到的就是一个女人
And here I see much woman.
这个女人无需对我解释任何事
And one who owes me no explanations.
再告诉我一次
What is the name of it again?
你出生在哪个城市
The city of your birth?
伦敦
London.
伦敦
London.
跟大阪很像吗
A city like Osaka?
这个嘛...
Well...
是座城市 没错 但跟大阪一点都不像
A city, yes, but nothing like Osaka.
很挤 很脏
It's crowded, filthy.
但有很多好玩的事
Plenty to do though.
像这样的夜晚 你可以做些什么
What would you do there on a night like this?
如果你跟我一起大老远地从日本过去
Well, if you were with me, all the way from the Japans,
我会带你去见我的女王
I'd take you to see my queen.
她会接见我们吗
Would she receive us?
当然啰 肯定会
Oh, yes, I'm sure.
然后我们会去逛里奇蒙宫
And we'd tour the grounds at Richmond Palace.
享用一顿拘谨的晚餐
And sit down for a stuffy dinner.
作为补偿 我会带大家去看戏
And then to make up for it, I'd take us all to see a play.
你们这里有戏剧表演吗
Do you have plays here?
有 非常受欢迎
Hmm, yes. They're very popular.
只是大部分的剧情都相当悲伤和悲惨
Though quite sad and tragic mostly.
对 我们也有悲剧
Yes, we have tragedies.
注定不幸的恋人 被诅咒的国王
Doomed lovers, cursed kings.
之后呢
And after that?
我猜我们会去散步
I suppose we'd go for a walk.
对
Yes.
我们会沿着泰晤士河散步
We'd sanpo suru along the Thames.
那是一条很长的河
It's a big river.
贯穿整座城市 夜晚的泰晤士河相当特别
Runs right through the city. And at night, it's really-- It's quite something,
让你几乎忘却自己
and you can almost forget yourself.
忘却你所有的烦恼和过去 和...
And all your troubles and your past, and...
让你浑身是伤的
all the ways life seems to...
种种人生遭遇
leave you wrecked.
全都消失了
They all just disappear.
你就自♥由♥了
And then you are free.
对
Yes.
我是这么认为
I think so.
晚安 按针大人
Good night, Anjin-sama.
今天这场雨很美
The rain is very beautiful today.
下雨
Rain.
早安
Good morning.
你看起来心情很好
You seem in good spirits.
我理当如此
As I should be.
昨晚有人作陪 我很开心
After a night of good company.
那么你是可以接受妓♥女♥的 很高兴听到你这么说
The courtesan was acceptable then. I'm glad to hear it.
藤夫人和我认为她会是个好礼物
Fuji-sama and I thought she would make a pleasing gift.
我不明白 你不是...
I don't understand. You're not, uh...
那是个十分周到的礼物
It was a very thoughtful gift.
他现在竟然还佩剑了
Now he's carrying swords?
还真晦气
Talk about bad omen.
今天的演示目标
The targets for today's demonstration
是长门亲自协调的
have been coordinated by Nagakado himself.
太壮观了
Splendid!
长门 你也许可以往戏剧界发展
Nagakado, maybe there's a career for you in theater.
在这次的演练当中 大炮会越过平原
For this exercise, the cannon will fire across the plain
精准地击中目标物
and blast the targets with perfect accuracy.
长门
Nagakado.
可以开始了
Why don't you start.
大家 散开
Everyone, step away!
散开
Step away!
怎么回事 - 我不知道
What's happening? - I do not know.
根原丞善
Nebara Jozen!
你出现在这里实在令人无法忍♥受
Your presence here is intolerable.
你冒犯了我父亲的名声
You have offended my father's name.
我要求补偿
I demand compensation!
现在是怎样
What is this?
把剑放下
Put away your sword.
丞善是摄政王派来的官方使者
Jozen is an official messenger sent by the Regents!
是谁下的命令
Who ordered that?!
是我
I did.
吉井虎永的儿子...
Son of Yoshii Toranaga...
吉井长门下的命令
Yoshii Nagakado ordered this!
这样挑衅 太令人震惊了
This is a shocking act of provocation!
你父亲会知道这件事
Your father will know of this!
我不在乎
I don't care.
实际上 我还希望他知道
In fact, I would like for him to know.
没有人要阻止他吗 - 别干涉
Is no one going to stop him? - Do not intervene.
这不是武士的作战之道
This is not how samurai fight!
你们是野蛮人
You're savages.
你们全都...
All of you--
丞善
Jozen--
开战了
It is war.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表