剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
He's a difficult man,
但这个村子能否繁荣取决于他
but whether or not this village prospers is up to him.
如果你是领主就好了
If only you were our lord.
然后...推
And then... [in Japanese] Push.
推
Push.
四号♥
Number four. Um-- uh...
四 四
Four. Four.
进行连环射击
Bring forth a chain shot.
连环射击 连环射击
Chain shot. A chain shot.
推
Push.
推
Push.
对 对
Yes. Yes.
麻烦了 谢谢 很好
Please. Thank you. Yes.
听好了 连环射击会增加破坏半径
Now, the chain shot increases the radius within which the damage occurs
以及破坏本身的强度
and the nature of the damage itself.
你们到时候就知道了
You'll see, you'll see.
然后...
And...
很好
That's it.
然后散开
And clear.
完成了
And there we are.
石堂领主的手下从西边过来了
Lord Ishido's men coming from the west!
他们冲破了检查哨
They breached the checkpoint!
领头的人是根原丞善
Nebara Jozen is leading the pack.
现在是什么状况
What's going on?
你们看起来一副在准备作战的样子
You look as if you're preparing for war.
请你理解...
Please understand...
那个晚上 我压根没料到虎永会逃跑
That night, I had no idea that Toranaga would escape.
一张邀函
An invitation.
你必须返回大阪
You are to return to Osaka.
重新宣誓效忠评议会
Renew your oath of loyalty to the Council
并且为你的行为负责 承担后果
and accept the consequences of your actions.
这全都是误会一场
This is all a misunderstanding.
所以你拒绝啰
Then you refuse?
杀了我 石堂就会失去一个重要的盟友
Kill me, and Ishido will lose an essential ally.
所以你的心意已决
So your mind is set.
我会告诉石堂领主 你已表态你是他的敌人
I'll tell Lord Ishido you've declared yourself his enemy.
你看不出来吗 战争就要爆发了
Don't you see? There's a war coming.
你要挡住石堂唯一的胜利之路吗
Would you keep Ishido from his only path to victory?
你看
Look.
野蛮人的大炮...
The barbarian's cannon...
我前所未见
They're unlike any I've ever seen.
足以让基♥督♥徒吓得屁滚尿流
Enough to shrivel Christian balls.
我们认识好多年了
I've known you for ages.
请在这里留宿一晚
Please stay the night.
明天还有一场演练
There's another practice tomorrow.
如果没办法打动你 我会亲自将我的项上人头献给石堂
If you're not impressed, I'll submit this head to Ishido myself.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Fine.
帮丞善和他的手下准备住所
Prepare quarters for Jozen and his men.
明天他们将会见识我们的炮术演练
Tomorrow, they will witness a demonstration of our artillery.
为什么
For what reason?
我希望他看看我们的武器有何能耐
I wish for him to see what our weapons are capable of.
然后他会回到大阪 那里的领主全都会
Then he'll return to Osaka, where all lords will quake
被你爹的力量吓得直打哆嗦
in the immensity of your father's power.
我很期待能直打哆嗦
I look forward to quaking.
我被召唤前往大阪
I've been summoned to Osaka.
向评议会保证我的忠诚
To pledge my loyalty to the Council.
而你会拒绝
And you'll refuse.
那是当然 长门领主
Of course, Lord Nagakado.
我会背叛你的父亲... 仅仅是这样的臆测就让人心烦
That I'd betray your father... the suspicion alone is upsetting.
我愿意为你父亲赴汤蹈火
I would give my life for your father.
我真不敢相信我要为了这个人送命
I can't believe I'm giving my life for this man.
如果你去了 他们一定会要你切腹
If you go, they'll see your belly slit.
只有死路一条
There's no way out.
我竟落得如此下场 太荒谬了
It's absurd, this being my end.
可能有个办法
There may be a solution.
大阪的摄政王们正在对薮重施压
And so the regents in Osaka are pressuring Yabushige?
他会因为抗命被宣布为逃犯
He will be declared a fugitive for refusing their order,
但如果他返回大阪 他们肯定会下令他切腹
but if he returns to Osaka, he will no doubt be ordered to commit seppuku.
请开动
Eat. Please.
你吃的是什么
What have you got there?
你可能不会喜欢
This may be not for you.
这是什么意思 让我试试
How do you mean? Let me try some.
按针想试试纳豆
The Anjin would like to try natto.
他似乎相当坚决
He seems quite determined.
鞠子夫人 方便请你 代我转告藤几句话吗
Mariko-sama, would you mind telling Fuji something on my behalf?
我想对我一开始来到这里的举止道歉
I wanted to apologize for the way I behaved when I was first brought here.
按针想为他的失礼之处道歉
The Anjin wishes to apologize for his bad manners.
我相信这是你们送礼的习俗 我包装得很差劲 请别见怪
I believe this is how you offer gifts, so excuse my crude wrapping.
我想谢谢她把这栋房♥子打点得很好
I'd like to thank her for her excellent service to this house.
我请求她接受这个礼物 以表达我的感激之意
I ask that she accepts this gift as a gesture of my gratitude.
那是水手能够取得的枪枝当中 最上等的货色 我会非常想念那一把
Those are the best guns a sailor can have and I'll miss that one greatly.
但如果她习惯把工作做好 她会需要最好的工具
But if she is one to do her job well, she'll need the best.
他想把这支枪送给你
He wishes to give you this gun.
我要这个做什么
What could I even do with this?
我会教你如何用枪
I'll teach you how to use them.
她会成为全日本最令人胆寒的女子
She'll be the most fearsome lady in the Japans.
所以你在未来可以好好保护他
It's so you can protect him well in the future.
我很快就会看到天下红雨了
I'd sooner pull a gourd from a horse.
他只是想示好
He's trying to be kind.
我冒犯她了吗
Did I offend her?
这是我父亲的 他过世了
They belonged to my father, who is dead.
请告诉他
Please tell him
我无法成为无剑之徒的配偶
I can't be consort to a man without swords.
身为你的配偶 藤夫人希望你身上带着她家族的剑
Fuji-sama, as your consort, would like you to carry her family swords.
那是她已故父亲勇敢的象征
They are a symbol of her late father's bravery.
这我不能收
I can't accept this.
请收下
Please take them.
藤夫人没说错 身为旗本
Fuji-sama rightly points out that, as hatamoto,
你身上没配剑很不恰当
it is not proper for you to have no swords to carry.
所以你必须接受
So you must accept.
请收下
Please.
非常干谢你
Thank you so... "gozirimasuru".
是非常感谢才对
It's "gozarimasuru".
总有一天我会学会的
I'll get it right one of these bloody days.
我提醒你 你完全没有义务尝试这道料理
I remind you that you are under no obligation to try this dish.
跟起司有点像
It's a bit like cheese.
非常臭...
Very stinky...
可能是坏掉的起司
possibly spoiled, cheese.
但相当好吃
But, uh, quite enjoyable.
丞善会见识到这座大炮的威力 这点实属不幸
It is unfortunate that Jozen witnessed the cannon.
恐怕他会把我们的战术告诉石堂
I fear he'll bring news of our tactics to Ishido.
那些卑鄙的浑球
Those cocky shit-eaters!
也许我们该让你父亲知道这件事
Perhaps we send word to your father?
问问他他会怎么做
Ask what he would do?
每个人都认为我没用
Everyone thinks I'm useless.
只是一个被宠坏的软脚虾美浓原
Just a spoiled, soft-handed Minowara brat.
但有人得捍卫我们的名声
But someone needs to stand up for our name.
但是...
Still...
没得到你父亲的允许 最好别开战
Without your father's permission, best not to start a war.
你现在的口气就跟我爸一样
Now you sound like him.
「绝不主动出击」
"Never make the first move."
「等待敌人犯错」
"Wait for your enemy to make a mistake."
我们现在的处境异常艰难
We're in a serious predicament.
如果你的父亲能够明白就好了
If only your father would understand.
他从来不听别人的
He never listens to others.
那么明天
Then tomorrow
我们别无选择 只能把我们的战术摊在敌人面前了
we'll have no choice but to reveal our tactics to the enemy.
央海
Omi.
别让我父亲知道这件事
Don't send word to my father.
我会处理
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表