剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
如果我可以把膝盖以下砍掉就好了…
If only I could cut myself at the knees…
那当然只是个小缺陷
A minor fault, of course.
我很慎重看待
I take it seriously.
演戏是我的热情所在
Acting is my grand passion.
那政♥治♥呢
And how about politics?
你听说过针对继承人的阴谋吗
Have you heard of the plot against the Heir?
虎永的挑衅必须有个了结
Toranaga's provocations must come to an end.
你愿意加入评议会 投票赞成处死他吗
Would you join the Council and vote for his death?
我很感激你如此有智慧 提议伊藤领主
I'm grateful for your wisdom in suggesting Lord Ito.
在我和太合相处的时光当中
In all my time with the Taikō,
他给予你的评价完全不同于其他女人
he never spoke of a woman like he spoke of you.
我开始明白个中道理了
I'm beginning to understand why.
我想念太合的力量
I miss the Taikō's strength.
确实
Truly.
我们彷佛活在他的阴影之下
It's as if we live in his shadow.
绝大部分是如此
In most ways.
虽说到头来他辜负了众人的期待
Though, in the end, he fell short.
他没能帮我们摆脱虎永
He failed to rid us of Toranaga.
你为什么那么恨他
Why is it you hate him so much?
除掉虎永…
Eliminate Toranaga…
我们说的就会是你的阴影了
and it will be your shadow we speak of.
整个大阪现在都是石堂的了
All of Osaka belongs to Ishido now.
你很幸运 能够活着逃出来
You are lucky to have escaped alive.
这实在太疯狂了
This is lunacy.
我父亲一直以来都对继承人别无二心
My father has only ever been loyal to the Heir.
图谋不轨的人是他们
They are the ones who conspire!
随着时间过去 我们的盟友在压力之下
Our allies are pressured into becoming our enemies
成了我们的敌人
with each passing day.
除非他们看透 这令人发指的作为 并提出抗♥议♥
Unless they see through this obscenity and protest.
如果等他们看透 将为时已晚
If we wait for that, it will be too late.
该推动…
The time has come…
绯红天空了
…for Crimson Sky.
绯红天空是什么
What is Crimson Sky?
很久以前便筹备好的计划…
A plan formulated long ago…
对大阪城发动一次性的猛攻
A single, violent rush on Osaka Castle.
我们将能铲除评议会 成立新政♥府♥
We would eliminate the Council and form a new government.
由虎永担任唯一的摄政王
With Toranaga as sole Regent.
幕府将军…
Shōgun…
对大阪城发动攻击就像是自寻死路
An attack on Osaka is like strangling your own neck.
石堂的同盟控制了整座城市
Ishido's allies control the city.
虎永领主他同父异母的弟弟…
Lord Toranaga's half-brother…
佐伯信辰 我们可以和他联手
Saeki Nobutatsu. We could join forces with him.
这样还不够
It wouldn't be enough.
央海 你会怎么做
What would you do, Omi?
听命于石堂的第五位评议会成员
A fifth Council member, obedient to Ishido,
意味着你的死刑
will mean your death sentence.
那就发动绯红天空
Then it is Crimson Sky.
那也许会成功 但是…
Perhaps that could work, but…
既然还有时间 为什么要冒险呢
Why take the risk when there's still time?
不能再等下去了
There's no time for waiting.
父亲…
Father --
夺回我们的家族传承 成为幕府将军
reclaim our family's legacy and become Shōgun.
你从未吃过败仗
You have never lost a battle --
因为我从未宣战过
Because I've never been first to declare one!
绯红天空不会出现
There will be no Crimson Sky.
我从未想过要成为幕府将军
I have never sought to be Shōgun,
也永远不会有那一天
and I never will.
帮我想一个不会让我自寻死路的计策
Find me a plan that isn't certain death.
吟 请原谅我临时造访
You will forgive the late notice, Gin,
但虎永交代我
but Toranaga instructed me
询问菊小姐今晚是否有空
to inquire if the Lady Kiku is free tonight.
我深感荣幸
What an honor.
这个漆器也好精美
And such lovely lacquerware too.
可惜的是 那很普通
Unfortunately, it's nothing special.
我们得使用它让我感到很丢脸
I'm ashamed we must use it,
但地震造成了很大的破坏
but so much was destroyed in the earthquake.
能够服务这位客人 菊小姐会感到很荣幸
Lady Kiku would be honored to attend to this client.
虽然…
Although…
我得补偿其他已经指名她的客人
I'd have to reimburse others who booked her.
还有 地震引发的火灾过后
And, after the earthquake fires,
可怜的菊 她的四套小袖被水毁掉了
poor Kiku had four kosodes ruined by water.
我们全都过得很辛苦
Hard times for us all.
五百两银子就可以了
500 monme would be acceptable.
很抱歉 也许我没把话说清楚
So sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear.
我无意买♥♥下伊豆所有的茶室
I do not wish to buy all the Tea Houses in Izu,
我只需要小姐一晚的服务
only the Lady's services for one evening.
我不确定你是否听说过我的茶室
I don't know if you've heard of my Tea House,
但请你了解这里不是寻常的妓院
but please understand it is no ordinary brothel.
我甚至可以说全日本仅此一间
I might even say there is no place like it in all of Japan.
我旗下的小姐都是一等一的艺术家
My ladies are artists of the very first class.
她们能够丰富客人的心灵 滋养他们的精神
They enrich the mind and nurture the spirit.
我跟你保证
I assure you
绝对物超所值
the price is quite merited.
那么一百两吧
Then 100 monme.
四百两是我能接受的最低价
400 monme would be the lowest I could go.
虎永领主肯定想要好好享受一晚
Surely Lord Toranaga would want to enjoy his evening.
很抱歉…
Oh, so sorry --
菊小姐不是要服务虎永领主
Lady Kiku is not for Lord Toranaga.
她是送给按针的礼物
She is a gift for the Anjin.
他现在是旗本了
He is hatamoto now,
而且是虎永领主的海军元帅兼大炮队将军
and chief admiral of Lord Toranaga's cannon regiment.
我认为两百两绰绰有余
I would think 200 monme are enough.
那么 你会加入他吗
Then, will you be joining him?
只是…
It's only…
我听说你和按针总是形影不离
I've heard you and the Anjin are never seen apart.
没错 翻译是我的职责
It is my duty to translate, yes.
那么我想你会很享受待在我茶室的时光
Then I think you will enjoy your time in my Tea House.
有人把这里称为花柳界
Some call it the Willow World,
因为我旗下的小姐就像是湖里的百合花
because my ladies are like lilies in a lake.
你在那里看不到来自外界的有色眼光
There you will find no prying eyes from the outside world.
我能够给你这么多保证 而我要求的却很少
All of this I guarantee… for so very little.
三百两也该够了
300 monme will suffice.
我们会好好招待你们两位贵客
You will be treasured guests.
吟夫人说有了虎永领主的支持
Lady Gin says with Lord Toranaga's support
我有可能成为关东最受宠爱的名妓
I could become the most cherished courtesan in the Kantō.
我不明白为何虎永领主
I don't understand why Lord Toranaga
如此看重这位野蛮人
values the barbarian so much.
这个野蛮人对我来说一文不值
The barbarian is nothing to me.
这对你来说是个极大的荣耀
This is a great honor you have received.
菊小姐是伊豆最受人追捧的妓♥女♥
Lady Kiku is the most coveted courtesan in Izu.
与其说是荣耀
It's not the honor so much
不如说是我无法理解 为什么我如此三生有幸
as being unable to understand why in Christ's name I'm receiving it.
像我这种人♥妻♥通常不被允许踏进这个大门
Usually wives like me are not permitted to go through the gate.
但以这个状况而言 算是个特例
But in this case a special exception has been made.
虎永大人是否知道…
Does Toranaga-sama know about…
没什么好知道的
There is nothing to know.
吟的茶室以其众多神奇之处而闻名
Gin's Tea House is famed for its many wonders,
但你得小心
but you must be careful.
有人观察着我们的一举一动
Our every gesture is being observed.
希望你会喜欢你私人的夜晚
I hope you will enjoy your private evening.
我该说什么
What do I say?
做出回应是恰当的
It is fitting to share your reaction.
告诉她她很美
Tell her she's beautiful.
你很美
"Sonata wa utsukushii."
能够在这美丽的夜晚服侍按针
I am honored to serve the Anjin on this beautiful evening.
我很感激鞠子夫人也大驾光临
And I'm grateful that Lady Mariko has also come to this place.
我的确有种被监视的感觉
It does feel like we're being watched.
我们一定得尽全力在这里找到乐趣
We must try our best to find this as pleasurable as possible.
我要如何在这里找到乐趣
And how am I to find this pleasurable?
看在我们两个人的份上 不要闹场
By not making a scene. For both of our sakes.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表