剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
《幕府将军》前情提要
Previously on Shogun.
但他们是因为参与了一场更大的战斗而死
They died because they belonged to a greater fight.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
为了按针的安全着想
For his safety, I need the Anjin
我需要将他安置在你位于网代的渔村
brought to your fishing village in Ajiro.
你突然离开 让石堂领主感到很困惑
Lord Ishido was confused by your sudden departure.
请提醒你的领主 我会履行诺言
Please remind your lord, I keep my promises.
黑船会带我们离开大阪
The Black Ship will bring us out of Osaka.
但你得留下
But you must stay.
去他的
Fuck this.
按针
Anjin!
小心
Look out!
他办到了
He did it!
我想要他用异族战术训练一个大炮队
I would like him to train a regiment in foreign tactics
利用他船上的武器
using the weapons from his ship.
我宣告他为...
I proclaim him...
旗本
'Hatamoto'.
这是个莫大的荣耀
Which is a very great honor.
按针愿意跟我比吗
Would the Anjin join me?
我的领主想和你比赛游到岸边
My lord would like to race you to the shore.
但我警告你别放水让他赢
But I warn you not to let him win.
我的领主最讨厌这种事
My lord hates that.
我才不敢
I wouldn't dare.
央海领主 大阪来了一则消息
Lord Omi! A message from Osaka!
大家听好
Everyone!
薮重领主即将带一名客人来到村里
Lord Yabushige is coming to this village with a guest...
客人是关东领主吉井虎永
Lord of the Kantō... Yoshii Toranaga!
快点做好准备
Hurry and get ready!
(改编自詹姆斯克莱威尔的小说)
《幕府将军》
第一季第四集
(第四集:八重垣)
求求你 别要求我做这件事
I beg you, take this sentence off my head.
虎永领主给了这名按针
Lord Toranaga has given the Anjin
他认为他值得的封号♥ - 太可笑了
the title he felt was appropriate. - Ridiculous!
身为旗本 按针需要一名配偶
As hatamoto, the Anjin needs a consort.
那么我求你...
Then I beg you...
允许我离开这里 让我削发为尼
Allow me to leave this clan and become a nun.
你不能这么做
You will do no such thing.
我做了什么 竟然落得这种下场
What have I done to deserve this?
我必须在孩子死后活下来还不够吗
Is it not enough that I must survive the death of my child,
现在竟然要我服侍一个野蛮人
only now to serve a barbarian?
我这样说太残酷了
How cruel of me.
你刚刚才蒙受了失去至亲之痛
After the loss you've just suffered.
文太郎死得很光荣
Buntaro died with honor.
我会继承他的心愿
I will inherit his wishes
继续为我们的领主效命
and continue serving our lord.
我相信虎永领主
I trust Lord Toranaga.
他只要求一年
One year is all he asks.
她愿意帮忙六个月
She'll give six months.
网代的一切会安排得井井有条
Everything in Ajiro will be in order.
我的侄子会关照好每个细节
My nephew is handling every detail.
很好
Good.
分秒必争
There's no moment to waste.
我们得在评议会
Our forces must be ready
找到替代我父亲的人选之前将兵力准备好
before the Council finds a replacement for my father.
替代人选
Replacement-- ?
我没告诉你吗
Had I neglected to tell you?
我向广松下令...
I gave Hiromatsu an order...
一旦我们离开大阪
As soon as we left Osaka,
他就会递交我的辞职书
he was to deliver my letter of resignation.
不好意思...你辞退了摄政评议会的职务
Sorry... you have resigned from the Council of Regents?
我也只能这么做
It was the only thing to do.
但是 这等于是自寻死路
But, then you've... killed yourself.
毁了你的事业 你所有的封臣 同盟 朋友
Destroyed your cause... all your vassals, allies, friends.
我们完蛋了
We're finished!
不 等等
Oh no, wait.
伊豆整个完蛋了
All of Izu is finished.
很抱歉我失态了...
I apologize for my bad manners...
我认为你该立刻切腹
I assume it's proper for you to commit seppuku at once.
谢谢
Thank you.
但在我收到法律命令之前
But until a legal order arrives
我会活得好好的
my head will stay where it is.
领主 网代就快到了
Lord, Ajiro is approaching!
那是谁的军队
Whose army is that?
薮重大人的
Yabushige-sama's.
全都效忠于虎永大人
All loyal to Toranaga-sama.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
该买♥♥更好的清酒才对
Should've bought better saké.
叔叔 我一直等着你回来
I've been waiting for your return, Uncle.
那是先前那个野蛮人吗
Is that the same barbarian?
这个野蛮人现在是旗本了
The barbarian is hatamoto now.
请帮他安置一个家
Please see that he's given a home.
他的配偶和户田夫人也会住在那里
His consort and Lady Toda will stay there as well.
由于评议会陷入胶着状态
With the Council hamstrung,
你的人头现在价值不菲
your head would now be of great value.
带着野心的同盟不算同盟
An ally with ambition is no ally.
鞠子夫人 你现身于此是我们的荣幸
We are honored by your presence, Lady Mariko.
按针大人 这位是央海大人 是这个村落的领主
Anjin-sama, this is Omi-sama. The lord of this village.
我们其实见过
Actually, we've met.
不好意思
Pardon me.
去你的 你这个又臭又脏的爱哭包
And fuck yourself, you sniveling little shit rag.
领主
Lord!
你大驾光临 给我们带来无比的喜悦
Your arrival brings your men great joy!
请听好
Please listen!
薮重大人
Yabushige-sama!
薮重大人
Yabushige-sama!
领主 如果你愿意检阅我的部队 我会备感荣幸
Lord, it would be my pleasure if you would inspect my guard.
伊豆武士
Samurai of Izu
我很荣幸能够见证
I am honored to witness
我友人和同盟?木薮重的兵力
the forces of my friend and ally, Kashigi Yabushige.
日本上空的黑云愈来愈厚了
Dark clouds are gathering over Japan.
我们势必得保护日本 不让它遭受背叛
We must protect it against treachery.
那些玷污太阁传承的人
To those who stain the Taikō's legacy--
会受到上天毫不留情的制裁
may the gods blast you without pity!
那些以忠诚之名奋战的人
And to those who fight in the name of loyalty--
敝人吉井虎永
It is I, Yoshii Toranaga,
谦卑地向各位鞠躬致意
who humbly bows to you!
虎永大人
Toranaga-sama!
虎永大人
Toranaga-sama!
叔叔
Uncle,
整个村子已准备好迎接你的到来
the whole village has prepared for your arrival.
我父亲因有要事得出门了
My father has to leave on urgent business.
在他回来之前 我们得全面训练好我们的大炮队
We must fully train our gun regiment before he returns.
该买♥♥便宜货才对
Should've bought the cheap stuff.
洞里的那些人
Uh. [in English] The men, from the hole.
你看到他们了吗
You seen them?
他们安全吗
They safe?
你是村次
Muraji?
按针大人 欢迎
Welcome, Anjin-sama.
我的兄弟们
Uh... My men.
我现在想见他们 我的...
I'd like to see them now. My--
他们在哪里
Where are they?
实际上...大家都被移到另一个地方了
Actually... everyone was moved to a different place.
是个安全的地方
It's a safe place.
很抱歉 我不懂...
I'm sorry, I-I don't, um...
听好 也许你能帮帮我 这里
Look, maybe you can help me? Here.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他似乎想要登上他的船
He seems to want to go to his ship.
现在是怎样 放手
What now? Let go!
那艘船不是你的财产...
This ship is not your property...
禁止上船
entry is forbidden!
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表