剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
清酒
Saké.
清酒
Sake?
这就是你的借口
Is that your excuse?
起来 你这个浑球 给我站起来
Get up, you bastard, on your feet!
因为清酒的关系
Because of the saké.
清酒
Sake.
你这个王八蛋
You piece of shit.
它们的羽毛太湿了 村次
Their feathers are too damp, Muraji.
我同意
I agree.
但把鸽子藏在这里
But hiding the pigeons here
一开始是你的主意
was your idea in the first place.
薮重正在你的村里找奸细
Yabushige is hunting for a spy in your village.
领主 请允许我自首
Lord, please allow me to surrender myself.
不可能
Not a chance.
你的真名是殿本显直
Your real name is Tonomoto Akinao,
长年为我服务 是个受人尊敬的武士
my long-serving, prized samurai.
你将继续担任我的耳目
You will remain my spy.
那我该怎么办
Then what's to be done?
找另一个奸细给他
Find him another spy.
我们不能再这样下去了
We can't go on like this.
死亡的恶臭 从墙上穿出的箭
The stench of death, arrows sticking from our walls...
村民开始耳语有祟神在你的房♥子里
Villagers are starting to whisper there's a tatarigami in your house.
早安 鞠子夫人在哪里
Morning. Where is Mariko-sama?
按针 我有一事相求
Anjin, I have a favor to ask.
味道实在太臭了 我们可以丢掉它吗
This awful smell. May we get rid of it?
我听不懂你在说什么 她人呢
I don't understand anything you're saying. Where is she?
你没事吧
You all right?
一切都是我自找的
All of this is my doing.
鞠子夫人 你丈夫的残酷行为 完全不是你的错
Mariko-sama, your husband's brutality is no fault of yours.
不该被别人看到我们在一起
We should not be seen together.
胡说八道
Ah, the pox on that.
别把这件事藏在那个什么 好几层的围墙后面
Don't put it behind that folded fence of yours, whatever you call it.
我看得出来
I see you.
你厌恶他
Your disgust for him.
如果你想要离开那个卑劣的懦夫身边 那就离开他啊
If you wanna be free of that shitless coward, then be free of him.
你仍然所知甚少
Still, you understand so little.
你的剑
Your swords.
藤夫人相信她父亲获赠的那些剑 是参战的荣誉奖励
Fuji-sama believes they were given to her father as a battle honor.
实际上他死得像个懦夫 他一直求饶
The truth is he died a coward, begging for his life.
剑是她的爷爷用三袋米 从一个喝醉的
Her grandfather bought them from a drunken samurai
武士手里买♥♥来的 免得她感到羞愧
for three bags of rice to spare her the embarrassment.
但她一无所知 而我们什么也没说
But she knows nothing, and we say nothing.
因为我们的沉默是她应得的
Because our silence is what she merits.
我不会对我的丈夫付出任何东西
I will give my husband nothing.
就连憎恨也懒得
Not even my hatred.
因为那是他应得的
Because that is what he merits.
鞠子夫人 你说得真好
It's a good story, Mariko-sama.
我理解那种感受 但你太夸张了
And I understand the sentiment, but you take it too far.
老实说 时时刻刻以礼相待 掩藏真实的自己究竟是为了什么
Honestly, shuffling around with your manners and your buried self for what?
我不期望你能理解
I would not expect for you to understand.
恕我直言 但你愿意求死 好替你父亲复仇
Oh, forgive me, but you'd die to avenge your father.
也愿意活在痛苦当中 让你的丈夫看了碍眼
You'd live in anguish to spite your husband.
是哪一个
Which is it?
你会怎么做
What becomes of you?
我们各自有各自的人生
My life is mine, and yours is yours.
如果你看不透这一点 你永远都无法逃脱这个牢笼
If you can't see that, you'll never be free of this prison.
不 按针大人
No, Anjin-sama.
困在牢笼里的人是你
It is you who is imprisoned.
如果你毕生所求的就是自♥由♥ 你将永远无法摆脱自己
If freedom is all you ever live for, you will never be free of yourself.
我会善尽我替你翻译的职责
I will honor my duty as your translator.
但从今天开始
But from this day forward,
我们之间的对话就只有我转述别人的话语
the only words we share will be from others' lips.
大家是怎么搞的
What's the matter with everyone?
发生了什么事
What is it?
那只雉
Pheasant.
那只鸡
Bird
谁
Who
拿走了
Took
是植次郎
It was Uejirou.
我们的园丁
Our gardener?
竟然爬得上去 单凭这点 那个老头子该获得一枚奖章
Old bastard should get a medal just for being able to climb up there.
没关系
It's fine.
总之它在上面挂得也够久了
It's been up there long enough anyway.
植次郎 做得好
Uejirou, good.
帮我叫他过来
Fetch him.
植次郎死了
Uejirou is dead.
死了
Dead?
怎么会
How?
领主
Lord.
因为你说禁止触碰
Because you said it was forbidden.
碰了就得死
'If touch-- die!'
你做了什么
What have you done?
你因为一只发出恶臭 该死的雉 赐死了一个老人家
You put that old man to death over a stinking, God-cursed pheasant.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
这是我该承担的责任
It is my responsibility to bear.
你凭什么没先问过我
Why in Christ's name didn't you ask me?
请
Please...
请杀了我吧
Please take my life.
走开
Go away.
全都给我滚
All of you!
走开
Go away!
是我的错 我不该为难我的丈夫
It was my fault for being difficult with my husband.
请你原谅我
I beg your forgiveness.
文太郎可以对他的妻子为所欲为
Buntaro may do whatever he wishes to his wife.
但现在我不能让我的翻译受伤
But right now I cannot have my translator harmed.
领主 来了另一位访客
Lord, you have another visitor.
不好意思
Excuse me.
领主
Lord.
我们在海上的时候讨论过 我要用欧洲战术训练你的军团
When we were at sea, we discussed my training your army in European combat.
我觉得我已经屡行了那项义务
I feel I have now fulfilled that duty.
我要求你归还我的兄弟和我的船 让我可以离开这里 不再回来
I ask that my ship and my men be returned to me so that I may leave and not return.
你对于训练大炮队的要求
Your arrangement about training the cannon regiment...
他认为他已经完成了
He believes it is now complete.
还有
And...
他想要永久离开日本
he would like to leave Japan permanently.
你们之间的关系有点紧张
There's a shadow on both of you.
他询问你有什么困扰
He asks what troubles you.
你整个该死的国家都让我很困扰
I am troubled by your whole damn country.
人命对你们来说毫无价值
Life has no value to you.
你们被困在毫无意义的繁文缛节里
Only the meaningless rituals you are trapped in.
例如植次郎 他死得毫无价值
Like Uejirou, who died for nothing.
他对于发生在他园丁身上的事感到很沮丧
He's upset about a matter with his gardener.
他不能再这么孩子气了
He will stop acting like a child.
就我所知 你下令不准任何人触碰那只雉
It is my understanding that you ordered no one to touch that bird.
根据法律 你的家仆不得违抗命令
And by law, your house could not disobey that order.
他们也不能让腐♥败♥的雉毁了村庄的祥和
Nor could they allow the rotting pheasant to ruin the peace of the village.
那只雉对我来说毫无意义
The bird meant nothing to me.
你说出口的话给了它意义
Your words gave it meaning.
我懒得理这种莫名其妙的事
I can't be bothered with this nonsense.
他们和村长村次召开了会议
A meeting was called with Muraji who is the village headman.
但村长决定了那是家务事
But he determined it was a house problem.
所以得有人把雉偷走埋了它
So someone had to steal it and bury it.
植次郎告诉大家他最近生病了 所以他自告奋勇
And Uejirou announced that he had been sick lately, so he volunteered.
他死得很有价值
He died for a great purpose.
他从未期待过会有这么好的结果
It was a better end than he could have hoped for.
是我害死他
I killed him.
主啊 原谅我 我害死了那位老人家
Lord, forgive me. I killed that old man.
沉湎于无法挽回的事毫无用处
There is no use dwelling on what cannot be undone.
你怎能说出这种话
How can you believe that?
我们生 我们死
We live and we die.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表