剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
But I'm not a pirate.
薮重 欢迎你
Welcome, Yabushige.
我代表虎永领主前来向评议会请罪
On Lord Toranaga's behalf, I surrender to the Council.
太合聪慧的妻子辞世 我也在此致上我的哀悼之意
And offer my condolences for the death of the Taikō's brilliant wife.
满口空话的叛徒
Hollow words from a traitor.
如同我曾和根原丞善解释过的那样
As I once explained to Nebara Jozen,
我因为受骗上当才会带着虎永离开大阪
I was deceived into leading Toranaga out of Osaka.
那是在你受骗上当 打算杀了他之前还是之后
Was that before or after you were deceived into killing him?
如果你想要我的人头 你就拿去吧
If you wish for my head, you shall have it.
但在那之前 你也许会想看看我的礼物
But before that, might you take a look at my gift.
按针曾是虎永珍视的旗本
The Anjin was once Toranaga's prized hatamoto.
他现在效忠于我
Now he is loyal to me.
他训练有素
He's well-trained,
是一位优秀的船长
and an excellent sea captain.
继承人对野蛮人没有兴趣
The Heir has no interest in a barbarian.
退下吧
Dismissed.
鞠躬
Bow.
退后
Move back.
按针 我们试过了 我不确定…
We tried, Anjin. I don't know…
鞠子夫人 欢迎回到大阪
Welcome back to Osaka, Lady Mariko.
恭喜你和落叶夫人
I congratulate you and Ochiba no kata
订婚了
on your joyous engagement.
我很讶异你竟然会与这个懦弱的叛徒同行
I'm surprised you joined this spineless traitor on his journey.
你带来了虎永在江户的最新近况吗
Do you bring news of Toranaga's progress from Edo?
我的领主仍在哀悼
Only that my lord still mourns.
想当然耳 他因为儿子身亡感到痛不欲生
Naturally, he has been devastated by the death of his son.
他还有其他人
He has others.
鞠子 很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure to see you, Mariko.
好久不见
It's been too long.
是的
Yes.
上次见面我们都还是女孩儿
Since we were girls.
我和鞠子在安土相处过很多年
Mariko and I spent many years in Azuchi together.
你记得我们常比赛吟诗吗
Do you remember how we used to compete in poetry competitions?
我记得
I remember.
为了缅怀大蓉院
In Daiyoin's memory,
我们将会有一场吟诗比赛
there will be a poetry competition.
如果能由你选择第一句诗
If you could choose the first line,
那会是我的荣幸
it would be a great honor.
第一句该是…
I think it should be…
雪仍在飘着
While the snow remains
笼罩在寒冷夜晚的薄雾中
Veiled in the haze of cold evening
一根枯枝…
A leafless branch…
太棒了
Excellent.
只是有点凄凉
If a bit bleak.
在死亡和背叛的笼罩之下
It will give us something to look forward to
给了我们一些期待
amidst all this death and treachery.
遗憾的是 我不会参赛
Unfortunately, I won't be competing.
你说什么
What are you saying?
很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但我到时候人就不在这里了
but I will not be here.
我明天就会和桐夫人和静夫人 一起离开大阪
I'm leaving Osaka tomorrow with Kiri no kata and Shizu no kata.
离开这里 要去哪里 鞠子
Leaving for where, Mariko?
去江户见我们的领主
To meet our liege lord in Edo.
他要求我亲自护送两位夫人
He has requested I escort them myself.
他…
He --
你说过虎永再过几周就会来到此处
Toranaga will be here in a few weeks, as you said.
静夫人好几个月没见到虎永领主了
It's been months since the Lady Shizu has seen Lord Toranaga.
而我的领主也还未见到他刚出生的儿子
And my lord hasn't yet seen his newest son.
鞠子夫人…
Lady Mariko --
我们另外找时间讨论这件私事吧
Let's find another time to discuss this private matter.
也许你可以私下来找我们…
Perhaps you can call on us --
谢谢 但我心领了
Thank you, but no.
我明天就会离开
I am leaving tomorrow.
你的礼数呢
You forget your manners!
请见谅
Forgive me,
我绝对没有不敬之意
that was the last thing I intended.
我和我的领主 会在你要求的那一天返回大阪
I will return with my lord on the day we are required to be in Osaka.
除非我们被软禁在此
Unless we are confined here.
没有任何人被软禁在此
No one is confined here.
但既然你提出了这个大胆的要求
But since you choose to speak in this outrageous fashion,
我有责任和摄政王正式审议这件事
it is my duty to ask the Regents for a formal review.
木山领主
Lord Kiyama?
你意下如何
What do you think?
我同意
I agree.
很好
Good.
在做出决议之前 鞠子会留在这里
Mariko will remain here until then.
那会是我的荣幸
I would be honored…
但是…
However…
我的首要职责是忠于我的领主 我的领主命令我离开这里
my first duty is to my liege lord, and I am ordered to leave.
你得有耐心
You will be patient!
我不能延后出发 一时片刻也不行
I cannot delay my departure, even for a little time.
这件事就讨论到此
The matter is closed!
在你善尽礼数
The matter is closed…
让我说完想说的话 这件事才算讨论完毕
when you have the manners to let me finish.
我可不是任人践踏的贩夫走卒
I am no peasant to be trodden on.
我是伟大的领主…
I am daughter of the great Lord…
明智仁斋之女
Akechi Jinsai.
我来自有千年传承的武士世家
My line has been samurai for a thousand years,
我绝不会被俘虏 被扣为人♥质♥或被软禁
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
我想去哪里就去哪里
I am free to go as I please…
每个人都该是如此
as is anyone.
你得等待摄政王的审议结果
You will await the meeting of the Regents.
这没有任何商量余地
There is nothing more to discuss.
你是着了什么魔
What in the name of all gods possessed you?
你疯了吗
Has your mind left you?
你的身体傻了吗
And is this body of yours… stupid?
很抱歉
So sorry.
今晚的状况算是意料之外
Tonight was unexpected.
你很清楚你在做什么
You knew exactly what you were doing.
你代表了虎永
On Toranaga's behalf.
我清楚 石堂也清楚
I know it, Ishido knows it…
虎永究竟有何打算
What are Toranaga's plans?
我可以帮助他 我们可以合作
I can help him, we can do this together.
告诉我他给了你什么命令
Tell me your orders!
薮重 -怎样啦
Yabushige. -What is it!
我无意破坏你的好事
It is not my intention to disrupt your peace.
或任何好事
Or any peace.
我猜这家伙也参了一脚
I suppose this one's part of it.
按针与这件事无关
The Anjin is here on his own business.
很抱歉 但我先告退了
I'm sorry, but please excuse me.
这一整天下来 我感到很疲倦
I am very tired from the day.
「一根枯枝」 这是什么烂诗
"Leafless branch" -- what a terrible poem.
谁会在春天写下枯枝这种诗句
Who writes about leafless branches in the spring?
真是够了 白♥痴♥
Come on, idiot!
你为什么要这么做
Why have you done this?
我想休息了
I need rest.
我明早一定得离开
I must leave in the morning.
但你不能离开
But you can't leave.
他们会阻止你
They'll stop you.
从我在各处观察到的武装兵力看来 他们很可能会动用武力
Judging by the armed guards everywhere I look, probably by force.
那么石堂大人就得承认我被武力强留于此
Then Ishido-sama would be admitting I remain here by force.
就跟被囚禁在这座城里的 每位领主和夫人一样
As well as every lord and lady being kept prisoner in this castle.
你这是明知山有虎 偏向虎山行
You'd walk into a sword just to prove the blade is sharp.
按针大人 拜托你
Please, Anjin-sama,
你千万别牵扯进来
you must not involve yourself.
可以请你看在…
Can you do this…
我们所经历的一切的份上 别牵扯进来 好吗
for the sake of everything we have been through?
身为你的儿子
As your son,
我很担心我们家族的名声
I am concerned for our house.
我只是在尽我该尽的责任
I am only doing my duty.
为了谁
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表