剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
恐怕你没得到允许不得上船
I am afraid you are forbidden from boarding without permission.
我自己的船也不行
My own ship?
如果有你需要的东西... - 是的 没错
If there is something you need-- - Well, there is, yes.
我的手♥枪♥和我的兄弟 我一直要求见他们一面
My pistols and my men-- I keep asking to see them.
你的兄弟被带至虎永大人的江户城了 为了他们的安全着想
Your men were brought to Toranaga-sama's city of Edo for their safety.
至于你的枪枝 有必要的时候我们会去拿
As for your guns, we can fetch them if it becomes necessary.
鞠子 你听好
Now look here, Mariko.
你的领主和我说好了
Your lord and I had an arrangement.
那艘船和船员现在属于我了
That ship and its crew now belong to me.
你错得离谱
You're quite mistaken.
你的船和船员现在属于虎永大人了
Your ship and crew now belong to Toranaga-sama.
他想怎么用就怎么用
And he will use them as he wishes.
多谢你的澄清
Well, thank you for the clarification.
按针大人 这位是园丁植次郎
Anjin-sama. This is Uejirou, the gardener.
抱歉 我们不用称呼植次郎「大人」
Sorry, we do not use "sama" for Uejirou.
那不适当
It is not proper.
你可以检视你的房♥子了
Your house is ready for inspection.
这里请
Right this way.
我的房♥子
My house?
这里的一切都是由你的手下特别打点的
Everything here has been prepared specially by your staff.
我的手下
My staff?
这里有你的卧房♥和藤夫人的房♥间
You will find your sleeping room, as well as Fuji-sama's room.
我会住在客房♥
And the guest room where I will be staying.
长途跋涉之后 你想喝杯茶吗
Perhaps you would like some tea after a long journey?
为什么要给我这些东西
Why have I been given all this?
这只是旗本的基本配备
It is only fitting for a hatamoto.
不 等等 你们期待我在这里住多久
No-- W-wait a minute. How long am I expected to be here?
长门大人说训练至少要六个月
Nagakado-sama says training will take at least six months.
你说什么 六个月
Sorry. Six months?
你同意了训练兵团 还记得吗
You agreed to train these men, you remember?
对 我记得 以我的人和我的船作为交换
I do, yes. For the return of my men and my ship.
按针大人 请有点耐心
Please be patient, Anjin-sama.
身为旗本 你获赐了一栋房♥子 和一年240石的丰厚俸禄
As hatamoto, you have been given a home, a generous salary of 240 koku a year--
我不想要什么丰厚的石头
I don't want any generous cukoos.
藤夫人会是你的配偶
And Fuji-sama as a consort.
我肯定她是个好人 但我不想要一个女人
Well, I'm sure she's very nice, but I don't want a woman.
我不想和她共枕 不管是睡在她身上还是身旁
I don't wish to pillow her, pillow on her or near her.
我完全不想和她做那件事
Or do any damn pillowing at all.
无论如何 她会照顾你的房♥子和你的仆人
In any case, she will look after your house and your servants,
和一切与钱财有关的事
and all your financial matters.
拒绝接受是对领主莫大的羞辱
To refuse would be a terrible insult to our lord.
我确实要拒绝接受
Well, I do refuse.
我全都拒绝
I refuse all of this.
我来到这里是基于和虎永订下的明确协议
I came here under clear terms with Toranaga.
抱歉 是虎永大人
Sorry, Toranaga-sama.
而他现在竟然消失了
Now he's bloody vanished.
我又再度成了阶下囚
And I'm a bloody prisoner all over again.
只是有了比较好的住所
Just with better living quarters.
六个月
Six months.
六个月...
Six months...
连这瓶清酒都没喝...
To not even drink this saké...
那个虎永...
That Toranaga...
你在大阪救了他一命
You saved his life in Osaka,
而他现在却朝你脸上吐口水
and now he spits in your face.
那么 央海...
So, Omi--
你找到了那个
Have you found the rodent
把野蛮人的船泄密给虎永的鼠辈了吗
who leaked word of the barbarian ship to Toranaga?
还没
Not just yet.
这段时间你都在做什么
What have you been doing all this time?
熏香你的小袖
Perfuming your kosode?
他只是个孩子
He's only a boy.
管理这座村落还太年轻了
Too young to be in charge of this village.
老天正在嘲笑我
The gods are laughing at me!
石堂很可能认为我背叛了他
Ishido probably thinks I've betrayed him.
我看起来一副全心投入 这个必败志业的样子
I look fully committed to this losing cause.
和一个冒充旗本的野蛮人
To train a gun regiment
训练大炮队
with a barbarian pretending to be hatamoto.
我到底该怎么办
What the hell am I supposed to do?
这个大炮队...
This gun regiment...
仍然是你的
It's still your regiment.
容我说一句...
If I may...
枪枝和大炮目前在你手上
For now, you have the guns and the cannon.
在虎永领主回来之前 全都是你的
Until Lord Toranaga returns, it's all yours.
就我们所知 评议会也许能够找到第五位成员
For all we know, the Council may still find its fifth member.
虎永领主仍然有可能被弹劾
Lord Toranaga can still be impeached.
那又怎样
So what?
这些枪枝和大炮就留在你身边啦
You'd be left with these guns and artillery,
你仍可将之作为送给石堂领主的礼物
which could still be offered as a gift to Lord Ishido.
你真的不用待在这里
You really don't have to be here.
走开
Go away.
她就是不让我独处
She won't let me alone.
我走到哪 她就跟到哪
Wherever I go, she is.
配偶在另一半还醒着的时候就寝 不符合这里的习俗
It's not customary for one's consort to sleep while he's awake.
那这个习俗很蠢
Well, it's a foolish custom.
不该走在苔藓上
You should not walk on moss.
那很失礼
It is very disrespectful.
容我说一句...
If I may...
我认为藤夫人值得更好的
I believe Fuji-sama merits better.
她是我先夫的侄女
She is my late husband's niece.
很有成就且出生高贵
Accomplished and highborn.
我真替她高兴
Well, that's absolutely wonderful for her.
最近她的丈夫和刚出生的儿子被赐死了
And recently her husband and infant son were put to death.
她的丈夫羞辱了石堂大人
Her husband had insulted Ishido-sama,
为了避免血腥屠♥杀♥ 得采取一些措施
and something had to be done in order to prevent bloodshed.
她应该还在哀悼吧
Shouldn't she be grieving then?
怎么反而在一个 无处可逃的英国人身边团团转
Instead of following around marooned Englishmen?
我们哀悼逝去至亲的方式是 接续他们的奋战
We grieve those we have lost by continuing their fight.
鬼话连篇
Rubbish.
孩子是无辜的
A child has no fight.
孩子的父亲效忠于虎永大人
The child's father served Toranaga-sama.
而现在 藤夫人作为你的配偶 让她得以效忠虎永大人
And now, being your consort allows Fuji-sama to do the same.
给了她一个位置
It gives her a place.
从她的样子完全看不出来
Well, you'd never know it to look at her.
她的儿子过世了
Bereaved mother...
也看不出她是一位寡妇
or widow.
你知道「八重垣」吗
Do you know of "The Eightfold Fence?"
从我们小时候起
From the time we are small,
就被教导要强化自己的内在力量
it is something we are taught to build within ourselves.
每当需要的时候 就可以退避到这面铜墙铁壁的后方
An impenetrable wall behind which we can retreat whenever we need.
你得训练自己在不用耳朵的状况下倾听
You must train yourself to listen without hearing.
举个例子 你可以听到花落的声音 或...
For instance, you can listen to the sound of a blossom falling or...
岩石生长的声音
the rocks growing.
如果你专心聆听 你目前的周遭环境便会消失
If you really listen, your present circumstance vanishes.
别被我们的礼数 鞠躬和繁文缛节给蒙骗了
Do not be fooled by our politeness, our bows, our maze of rituals.
在那之下 我们可以拒人于千里之外
Beneath it all, we could be a great distance away.
安全...且孤单
Safe... and alone.
叫他去死
Tell him he can go to hell!
央海大人坚绝不允许你今天携带武器
Omi-sama insists it is forbidden to bring your weapons today.
胡扯 你们的人随时随地都把剑带在身上
Nonsense. Your people bring swords wherever they go.
他说枪枝不一样 你得把枪交出来
He says guns are different. You must turn them over.
不要 听懂了吗 我不要 我再也不是他的囚犯了
No, understand? No! I'm not his prisoner anymore!
在我的家乡 要客人做事 你得取得他的同意
Where I come from, you ask guests to do things.
请等等 拜托
Please wait! Please!
没有动武的必要 身为旗本 你受到保护
There is no need for this! You are protected as hatamoto.
出于某种原因 我就是无法忘记我们初遇的记忆
For some reason I just can't shake the memory of our first meeting.
把枪给我
Give me the guns.
不要
No!
不要
No.
鞠子夫人 告诉按针 要他把枪交给我
Mariko-sama. Tell the Anjin to give his guns to me.
把枪给藤夫人
Give the guns to Fuji-sama.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表