剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
你和我儿子将会把野蛮人所有的作战知识
You and my son will learn everything there is to know
全数学会
about the way barbarians war.
我明白了
I understand.
由于他现在成了我的附庸人士
And as he will now be my vassal,
我们可不能一直叫他野蛮人
we can't keep calling him 'barbarian'.
我宣告他为...
I proclaim him...
旗本
'Hatamoto'.
他封你为旗本
He has made you hatamoto,
这是个莫大的荣耀
which is a very great honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 请问按针
Now, please ask the Anjin
是否愿意和我一起游泳
if he would join me for a swim.
我的领主想要你教他跳水
My lord would like you to teach him how to dive.
最好从船舷顶部开始
It's best to start from the top of the gunwale.
头朝下跳入水中 同时伸展你的双手破水
Jump in headfirst while extending your hands to break the water.
示范给我看
Show me.
观察型学习者
Observational learner.
再一次
Again.
他说:「再一次」
He says, "Again."
我还得跳几次
How many more times must I do this?
直到他满意为止
Until he is satisfied.
也许他可以明天再试试
Perhaps he can try again tomorrow.
明天是明天
Tomorrow is tomorrow.
我今天就要学会跳水
Today I will learn how to dive.
等等
Wait.
如果我要求比赛游到岸边
If I asked for a race to the shore,
按针愿意跟我比吗
would the Anjin join me?
我的领主想和你比赛游到岸边
My lord would like to race you to the shore.
但我警告你别放水让他赢
But I warn you not to let him win.
我的领主最讨厌这种事
My lord hates that.
我才不敢
I wouldn't dare.
开始吧
Here we go.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表