剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
这里是日本吗
Is this the Japans?
对 对
Yes.
「我明白了」用你们的语言要怎么说
How do I say, "I-I understand" in your language?
我要求你们释放我的同伴
I ask for my men to be freed.
不可能
Not possible.
我以正直的名义求你
I beg you in the name of decency.
拜托你 在日本一定要听话
Please, in Japan, must be good.
如果这是他的待客之道
If this is how he treats guests,
你告诉这个浑球代理人 我瞧不起他整个国家
tell this poxy little bastard I piss on his whole damn country.
你是个粗俗无礼的野蛮人
You're a foul-mannered savage.
「明白吗 」
"Understand?"
这个人是基♥督♥徒吗
Is this man a Christian?
我们不清楚…
We don't know…
请让开
Please! Stay away!
他为什么被囚禁
Why is he being held prisoner?
够了
Enough!
退后
Back off!
翻译人呢
Where is this translator?
薮重领主 你大驾光临 我深感荣幸
Lord Yabushige, honored I that you come village.
你就只能找到这位神父
He's the best priest you have?
神父 你将担任 我和这个野蛮人之间的翻译
Priest, you will translate for me and this barbarian.
他是谁
Who is he?
他来这里做什么
And why is he here?
我们的武将伊豆领主?木薮重
Our busho, Lord of Izu, Kashigi Yabushige,
想知道你是谁 你是怎么来到这里的
he asks to know who you are and how you came to this land.
你是谁
Who are you?
上帝的仆人
A servant of God.
你的上帝 我先把话说清楚 你这个浑球天主教♥徒♥
Your God. First make that distinction, you papist prick.
神父 他为什么要生你的气
Priest. Why is he angry with you?
他很邪恶
Him evil.
他会害死人
Make death.
海盗
Pirate.
我叫约翰布莱克索恩 我是英国人
My name is John Blackthorne. I'm English.
我是伊拉斯谟号♥的引航员
Pilot of the Erasmus.
这是一艘荷兰商船 我们的船在两个月前偏离航线
A Dutch merchant vessel. We were blown off course two months ago.
说谎 那是荷兰武装民船
Lies! That is a Dutch privateer
你是前来向这个和平的 葡萄牙聚落宣战的海盗
and you're a pirate come to war on a peaceful Portuguese settlement.
神父 翻译
Priest! Translate.
他这个人很坏
Very bad man.
谋杀日本人和葡萄牙人
Make murder Japan and Portuguese.
他们对我们一无所知 对吧
They don't know about us, do they?
你告诉他们葡萄牙是欧洲唯一的国家
You've told them Portugal's the only flag in Europe.
也就是说我是第一个抵达 你们天主教金库的英国船员
Which means I am the first English sailor to reach your Catholic treasury.
你根本无意翻译我说的话
And you have no intention of translating my words.
我请求你们的国王进行和谈
I beg your king for parley.
我虚心请求让我们安全地离开
I humbly ask for safe passage.
告诉他他的船被没收了
Tell him his ship is confiscated.
薮重大人说你们那艘异教♥徒♥船只 现在是他的了
Yabushige-sama says your heretic ship now belongs to him.
你和你的伙伴很快就会被处决
You will soon be executed as will your men.
喂 住手
我不是他们的一分子
I am not one of them!
我绝不让天主教♥徒♥代我发言
And I will not be spoken for by Catholics.
在欧洲不行 在这个黑暗之地当然也不行
Not in Europe and certainly not in this dark place.
把他带进屋里 帮他洗澡
Bring him to a house and bathe him.
领主 很危险
Lord! Danger!
海盗一定得死
Pirate must die!
你有证据证明他真的是海盗吗
Do you have proof he's actually a pirate?
侮辱十字架
Insult to Cross!
我没时间听这些基♥督♥教废话
I don't have time for this Christian nonsense.
海盗一定得死
Pirate must die!
好吧 但找个人代替他死
Fine. But choose another in his place.
我们要用我独有的方式来进行
We'll do it in my special way.
神父 抱歉了 我们很快就会占领这个大♥陆♥
Well, I'm sorry, Father. We'll be all over this continent soon.
滚回你的猪圈里吃屎吧
Go back in your sty, dick up your arse.
叔叔 再努力一点
Try harder, Uncle.
你一直输
You always lose!
领主 对我来说这是个新游戏
This is a new game for me, Lord.
对老人家来说太复杂了
It's too complicated for an old man.
你小时候没学过怎么玩吗
Didn't you learn how to play when you were small?
我在你这个年纪的时候
When I was your age,
很荣幸成了一名人♥质♥
I was honored to be a hostage.
直到我长到这么高为止
Until I was this tall,
我成了敌人之间的交易品
I was traded amongst enemies.
八重千代领主
Lord Yaechiyo,
你的写作课要迟到了
you'll be late for your writing lesson,
你很清楚
as you well know.
大蓉院 你好
Hello, Daiyoin.
我想要练习射箭
I want to practice archery instead.
一位领袖一定要具备清晰流畅的文笔
A leader must write clearly and beautifully.
他一定要是各个领域的顶尖人士
He must be the very best in all things.
我母亲也这么说
This is what my mother says too.
她很快就会从你的城里回来了吗
Is she coming home from your castle soon?
对 当然
Yes, absolutely.
快去练习写作吧
Go to writing practice.
我无法想象
I can't imagine
石堂用了什么来取得几位摄政王的同意
what Ishido promised the Regents to fall in line.
可能是我的封地吧
My fief, probably.
他接下来会杀了他们
He'll kill them next.
然后是这个孩子
And then the child.
黑暗时代又将再度来到
It's the Dark Centuries starting again.
我会用性命保护继承人
I'll protect the Heir with my life.
如果你能够阻止他们就好了
If only you could stop them.
他们怕的不是你「吉井虎永」这个名字…
It's not your name "Yoshii Toranaga" they fear --
而是你的美浓原血统
It's your Minowara bloodline.
我并不追求我祖先的头衔
I don't seek the title of my ancestors.
因为你是个好人
Because you are a good man.
但现在不是个当好人的年代
But now is not the time for good men.
是当个幕府将军的时代
It is time for a Shōgun.
我以前就说过…
And I've told you before --
我无意成为幕府将军
I don't seek to be Shōgun.
那个头衔是个残酷的遗迹
That title is a brutal relic.
来自于过去的时代
From a bygone era.
八重千代出生时就种下了
This was planted the hour Yaechiyo was born.
木条有助于它的成长
The splint supports its growth.
就像你和这男孩
Like you and the boy.
如果你不在了 他会发生什么事
What happens to him if you're gone?
求求你 我们只是商人
Please! We're just merchants!
求求你
Please!
我们只是商人 看在上帝的份上
We're just merchants! For the love of God!
求求你 不要
Please, no!
不要
No!
求求你 不要
Please! No!
求求你
Please!
求求你
Please!
求求你
Please!
很抱歉我的领主给你的村落带来的不便
I'm sorry for the discomfort my lord has caused your village.
也不会太久了
It won't be much longer now.
我的领主
My lord,
他很着迷于死亡的那一刻
he's obsessed with the moment of death.
当你无能为力
When you are powerless,
那是无法避免的…
and it's inevitable --
一个人如何面对那一刻
how a man faces such a moment.
他最多也就只能
This is the closest
得到这些了
he can get.
我一直在等着 但是…一无所获
I kept waiting, but… nothing.
他最终的一刻来了又走了
His final moment came and went.
就跟其他人一样…口齿不清
Like everyone else… inarticulate.
领主 这位是菊
Lord. This is Kiku.
是伊豆最著名的名妓
The most celebrated courtesan in Izu.
能够提供服务是我的荣幸
It is my honor to serve
取悦他人是我的职责
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表