剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
And I have a ship.
我会建议你不要乱说话
I would advise against speaking out of turn.
好 -还有…
Yes. -Oh, and,
请你称呼我鞠子夫人
you will please address me as Mariko-sama.
最近的风向不利于我们…
The winds have not been favorable lately…
如果黑船不尽快获得核准 离开长崎的话
If the Black Ship isn't soon allowed to leave for Nagasaki,
船会来不及即时返回 运送明年的货
she won't return in time for next year's shipment.
所以 你身为异族关系大臣
So, as you are President of Foreign Relations,
也许该把船送走了
perhaps it's time you sent her off.
我一直在思考你我的国家…
I keep thinking about the profits…
可以获得的利润
your country's and mine.
我不知道的还有很多
There's so much I don't know.
而这个野蛮人似乎知道得很多
And so much the barbarian seems to know.
我想要黑船暂时停留在这里
I'd like to hold off on the departure of the Black Ship for now.
海洋是如此危险
The seas can be so dangerous.
也许那就是你的教会
Perhaps that's why
在我们的区域建造秘密基地的原因
your Church is building secret bases in our region.
在商议进一步的安排之前
Perhaps we should learn more about these bases
也许我们该多了解一下这些基地
before negotiating further arrangements.
马汀阿维托刚刚收到虎永的通知了
Martin Alvito has just received word from Toranaga.
他拒绝发出黑船的启航文件
He's denied our departure papers for the Black Ship.
这个被上帝诅咒的异教♥徒♥ 居然如此没品 不懂得慢慢毁掉我们
This god-cursed heretic doesn't even have the decency to ruin us slowly.
神父 这件事就交给我吧
Let this be my burden, Father.
这么晚了 你来这里做什么
What are you doing here so late?
有刺客
Assassin!
保护领主
Protect our lord!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
虎永领主在哪里
Where's Lord Toranaga? - Intruder!
有人入侵
There's an intruder in the castle!
有人入侵城♥堡♥
He's in the guest quarters.
他在客房♥
不 他在这里
No, he's over here.
是女仆佳代
It's Kayo the maid.
她正在找虎永领主
She's looking for Lord Toranaga.
不行
No!
领主 你受伤了吗
Lord! Are you hurt?
石堂疯了
Ishido's gone mad.
这是宣战 -不是
This is war! -No.
不是石堂
This wasn't Ishido.
我把我的住所让给了按针
I gave my quarters to the Anjin.
自己藏在他的住所
Concealed myself in his.
这名刺客不是来行刺我的
The assassin didn't come for me.
她是来杀他的
She came for him.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表