剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
《幕府将军》前情提要
Previously on Shogun.
看看那是谁
Look who it is!
他还活着
He's alive!
告诉他你来自哪个既恶心又肮脏的血脉
Tell him about the disgusting, filthy line you come from.
我是已故的明智仁斋领主的女儿
I am daughter of the late Lord Akechi Jinsai.
我父亲的领主是在太合之前的日本统治者
My father's Lord was ruler of Japan before the Taiko.
所以我父亲出于对祖国的热爱而杀了他
So my father killed him out of love for the Realm.
走开
Get back!
你丈夫的残酷行为完全不是你的错
Your husband's brutality is no fault of yours.
不该被别人看到我们在一起
We should not be seen together.
从今天开始 我们之间的对话就只有我转述别人的话语
From this day forward, the only words we share will be from others' lips.
父亲
Father!
父亲 你们看…
Father. Look…
母亲
Mother!
落叶夫人 很高兴你安全归来
Glad you've returned safely, Lady Ochiba.
我还听说评议会被摆了一道
I'm told the Council is outmaneuvered.
政♥治♥斗争该告一段落了
The time for politics has come to an end.
评议会将会听令于我
The Council will answer to me.
22年前 安土城
这位是鞠子
This is Mariko.
她是我新的封臣明智仁斋的女儿
She's the daughter of Akechi Jinsai, my new vassal.
好好款待她
Make her feel welcome.
You got something to say to me? You insolent lout!
他们为什么这么生对方的气
Why are they so angry with each other?
明智 等等…
Akechi wait…
耐心点
Be patient.
我明白你的感受…
I know how you're feeling…
现在还不是时候
Now is not the time.
鞠子 回房♥睡觉去
Go back to bed, Mariko.
你只是在做梦
You're only dreaming.
我不明白为什么他要这么做…
I don't understand why he's doing this…
你嫁给文太郎 会是两个家族
Your marriage to Buntaro will be an alliance
乐见的联姻
for both families to smile on.
太可笑了
That's a joke.
户田氏是个毫无价值的结盟对象
You know the Toda clan is a worthless alliance.
但你父亲很珍惜你
But your father treasures you.
那他为什么要赶我走
Then why is he casting me away?
鞠子
Mariko.
过了这么多年 我还是不了解你
All these years and I still don't understand you.
能有的特权 我们全都有了
We have every privilege.
对于那些我们无法掌控的事 我们就选择眼不见为净吧
Let us choose to look away from what we cannot control.
鞠子…我最珍爱的女儿
Mariko… my most cherished daughter.
见到你有这么多疑问 让我感到很痛苦
It pains me to see you with so many questions.
你一向是个顺从的孩子
You have always been an obedient child,
但我现在请求你承担更重大的使命…
but now I ask that you serve something greater…
你的责任就是忍♥受
Your duty is what endures.
没有别的了
There is nothing more.
改编自詹姆斯克莱威尔的小说
《幕府将军》
第一季第六集
第六集:花柳界的女子
我们全都痛失了至亲所爱…
We have all suffered so much loss…
这种痛苦 你可能会感到无法承受
You may feel unable to bear the weight of it.
但死亡是生命的终点
But death is the end of having lived.
这是对生命本身的一种肯定
It is an affirmation of life itself.
按针
Anjin.
请到前面来
Come forward.
在地震时
During the earthquake,
按针再度救了我一命
the Anjin saved my life for a second time.
我将会赐予他
I will grant him
靠近神奈川的封地 俸禄六百石
a fief near Kanagawa, worth 600 koku.
因为你的英勇
For your bravery,
他决定赐予你一处封地
he has decided to grant you a fief
每年会为你带来六百石的收入
that will provide an annual salary of 600 koku.
他现在是关东的海军元帅
He is now chief admiral of the Kantō.
也是我们大炮队的将军
and general in charge of our cannon regiment.
他还任命你为他的海军元帅
He has also made you his chief admiral
和大炮队的将军
and general of the cannon regiment.
那些失去性命的人…
For all those who lost their lives…
他们不会死得毫无价值
their deaths will not be wasted.
死了好几千人
Thousands dead.
报告指出北方的状况更惨烈
Reports are even worse in the north.
以我们现在的状况绝对无法对抗石堂
We'll never be able to face Ishido like this.
所以…
So…
按针现在成了大炮队的指挥官了
The Anjin now commands the cannon regiment?
那是虎永的决定
It's Toranaga's decision.
军队本来是我的 但现在完全在我的掌控之外
The army used to be mine, but now it's out of my hands.
尽管如此…
Even so --
对一个野蛮人来说…
For a barbarian --
你想说什么
What are you on about?
我们的兵力一团糟
Our forces are in shambles.
我们随时随地会被卷进这场必败的战争
Any day now we'll be dragged into this fruitless war,
而你担心的就只有那个野蛮人
and your concern is just one barbarian?
是时候该写另一份遗嘱了
Time to write another will.
我们的天父啊
Our Father, who art in heaven…
你的名号♥是神圣的
…hallowed be thy name.
祈求你的天国降临到人间 祈求你的旨意 如同在天国一样地在人间贯彻
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
给予我们每日必需的粮食
Give us this day our daily bread.
赦免我们的罪过
And forgive us our trespasses,
如同我们宽恕侵犯我们的人一样
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
祈求你指引我们不被诱惑
And lead us not into temptation,
并解救我们脱离邪恶
but deliver us from evil.
因为你就是天国
For thine is the kingdom…
权♥柄♥ 荣耀 永远永远不变
…the power and the glory, for ever and ever.
阿们 -阿们
Amen. - Amen.
领主 我让你如此蒙羞
Lord, for the way I've embarrassed you…
我真的很惭愧
I am truly ashamed.
蒙羞的不是我
Not me.
你让你的家人
You've embarrassed your household,
和我的旗本的家人蒙羞了
and the home of my hatamoto.
我对你来说没有任何用处了
I am no longer useful to you.
在她身边 我会迷失自己
I lose myself when I'm around her.
那就休了她
Then divorce her.
请原谅我…
Please forgive me…
现在不行 过了这么多年
Not now, after all these years.
在她的父亲变节之后
After her father's treachery,
我以为她会感恩我饶了她一命
I thought she'd be grateful I spared her life.
但她一直对我冷冰冰
But she has always been ice.
一而再再而三地求死
Asking for death, again and again.
多年下来 寒冰毫无融化之意
For years, the ice has not melted.
但是…
But…
跟他在一起时 状况就不同了
With him, it's different.
鞠子只是照我要求的去做
Mariko is only doing what I demand of her,
你也是如此
which is more than I can say of you.
我命令你…
I order you…
与她隔离七天
To isolate yourself from her for seven days.
按针
Anjin.
按针要求见我
The Anjin asked for my time.
请告诉他 对于他军队发生的事我感到很遗憾
Please tell him I am sorry about what happened to his army.
他说对于你军队的事他深感遗憾
He says he is sorry for your army.
然而 我必须询问
However, I must ask
为何他昨晚要送我这么个大礼 把他的大炮队给我
why he lavished me with the gift of his cannon regiment last night.
你送给他的那些礼物…
These many gifts you've blessed him with --
他想知道你这么做的原因
he wishes to know why.
他质疑我的慷慨
He questions my generosity?
他询问你是否想回绝
He asks if you refuse them.
这无关乎是否回绝
It's not a matter of refusing.
我之前已经跟他解释过了
I've already explained this to him before.
我没有办法按照他所希望的那样效命于他
I'm unable to serve him in the way he wishes me to.
所以我想要离开
So I wish to leave.
他无法满足你对于他的要求
He cannot fulfill the service you ask of him.
他说他还是想要离开日本
And says he still wishes to leave Japan.
他偏好哪种类型的要求
Which service does he prefer?
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表