剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
《幕府将军》前情提要
Previously on Shogun.
我们抵达了 葡萄牙位于东方的秘密帝国
We've reached it. Portugal's secret empire.
命令仍然有效 - 哪个部分仍然有效
The orders are still on. - What part of this is still on?
我一定得知道我的船员是死是活 - 求求你
I must know if my crew is alive. - Please!
一个已被处决了
One has been executed.
其他人被薮重领主囚禁了
The rest are prisoners of Lord Yabushige.
落叶夫人的妹妹 也就是我媳妇要生了
The Lady Ochiba's sister, my daughter-in-law, is in labor.
或者是落叶夫人被扣为人♥质♥
Or has Lady Ochiba been taken hostage
以确保你在这里的人身安全
to guarantee your safety here?
母亲
Mother!
你选错结盟对象了
You are choosing the wrong ally.
我们现在永远都会是他的人♥质♥了
We'll always be their hostages now.
我已经接受了另一份提议
I already received another offer.
摄政王
Regent...?
请给我你的正式回复
Your formal answer, please.
我向你一鞠躬
I bow before you.
我会向石堂领主请罪
I will submit to Lord Ishido.
他投降了 - 看吧 伟大的军阀
He has surrendered. - Behold, the great warlord,
他骗倒了对他忠心耿耿的封臣 让他们噤若寒蝉
who tricked his own loyal vassals into a noiseless smothering.
你们全都死定了
You're all dead.
一头撞在石头上
Cracking his head on stone.
我从没想过会有这种死法
Wasn't a death I'd thought of.
务必写进我们的纪录当中
Be sure to record it in our book.
我会把它排在用沸水烫死之下
I'd rank it lower than boiling,
但在被狗吃掉之上
but higher than eaten by dogs.
佐伯大人的军团会在江户边界扎营
Saeki-sama's army will camp at Edo's boundary
他们会在那里等待虎永大人哀悼他儿子
where they will wait for Toranaga-sama to mourn his son.
会等多久
For how long?
习俗上是49天
The customary 49 days.
之后呢
And after that?
他们会把我们送到大阪
They will deliver us to Osaka.
领主...
Lord...
节哀顺变
I am sorry for your loss.
领主交代我在进城时把这些交给你
My lord instructed me to give these to you upon entry to the city.
表示你已经完成你的职责了
For the completion of your service.
当我们向评议会请罪时 你不需要加入
When we submit to the Council, you're not required to join us
因为你反正已经决定不站在我们这一边了
since you no longer choose to stand with us anyway.
藤夫人在你回来之前会照顾好这片土地
Fuji-sama will manage the land until your return.
尽管我不清楚继任领主会如何处置你
Though I cannot say how my lord's successors may deal with you.
他的策略很不错
Fine strategy he has.
至少长门大人死于出面反抗
At least Nagakado-sama died fighting.
你的人就在这座城里
Your men are here in this city.
你船上的船员
The crew from your ship.
你一定急于与他们重逢
You must be eager to be reunited.
我的翻译会怎样
And my translator, what becomes of her?
鞠子夫人 别去大阪
Mariko-sama, don't go to Osaka.
我的忠贞让我没有其他选择
My allegiance forbids me from doing anything else.
(改编自詹姆斯克莱威尔的小说)
《幕府将军》
第一季第八集
(第八集:如临深渊)
他投降了
He's surrendered.
你的诡计奏效了
Your ruse was a brilliant success.
一位伟大的美浓原葬身于纯朴的渔村
A great Minowara, meeting his end at a humble fishing village...
谁想得到
Who would have thought.
他目前还在哀悼的期间
He still has his mourning period.
在他低头认罪之前
Until his head is pressed to the floor in submission,
我们仍笼罩在他的威胁之下
we are not free of his threat.
为了强化我们之间的联盟关系 也许...
Perhaps, to strengthen our alliance,
我们该公开我们的意图
we should make our intentions public.
我们之间的约定无庸置疑
Our pact is not in doubt.
在我效忠于太阁的那段日子当中
In the days when I stood in the Taikō's service,
我就被你迷住了
I was captivated by you.
他最宠爱的配偶
His favored consort.
坚强 优雅和勇气无人能敌
Peerless in strength, grace, and courage.
如果你见到了那些特质 那只不过是反映了我们领主的风范而已
If you saw those things, it was merely a reflection of our lord.
我很尊敬领主
I revered our lord,
但我们就不用再假装他是个仁慈的人了
but let us stop pretending he was kind.
我们不仅仅是存活了下来 我们还在这里闯出了一片天
We didn't just survive our time, we made our place here.
我提议我们用婚姻来强化我们之间的关系
I propose we strengthen our bond through marriage.
你意下如何
What would you say?
请你考虑看看
The offer is yours to consider.
该怎么形容长门领主这个人呢...
What's there to be said about Lord Nagakado...
他很热切于取悦他人
He was eager to please.
总爱长篇大论 却总是不知所云
Full of long stories that went nowhere.
他有一次从树上掉下来 摔断了手臂
Once, he fell from a tree and broke his arm.
好几天都没告诉任何人
Didn't tell anyone for days.
这样大家就会认为他很勇敢
So they would think he was brave.
他真的是勇气十足
He was truly courageous.
同时
At the same time,
他也很莽撞
he was reckless.
实在很丢脸
What an embarrassment.
容我说一句...
If I may...
长门领主今晚无法和我们聚在一起 实在令人难以置信
It's hard to believe Lord Nagakado isn't here with us tonight.
我们向他致敬
He would have enjoyed us
会让他感到很开心
honoring him.
但他不开心
But he's not.
因为我们的领主选择了投降
Because our lord has chosen to surrender...
准备在石堂那个卑鄙小人面前切腹
to slice his belly before that snake, Ishido.
长门领主绝对无法接受这种事
This is something Lord Nagakado could not accept.
他或许莽撞
Reckless as he may have been,
但他把一生...
his life...
全都贡献在一个地方
was given to one thing...
那就是他的领主
the name of his lord.
虎永领主的声誉
Lord Toranaga.
竟然缺席他亲生儿子的丧礼
Absent from his own son's funeral...
我听说这趟旅程让虎永领主生了重病
I'm told Lord Toranaga has fallen very sick from his journey.
所以你也还没见到他
So you haven't seen him either?
我侄子昨晚的那一番话...
My nephew's speech last night...
他只是个孩子 但他对很多事情的看法都没有错
he's just a boy, but he's right about many things.
看看他的江户将军 穿着盔甲以示抗♥议♥的态度
Look how his Edo generals wear their armor in protest.
那些是尚未放弃的人
There are those who haven't yet given up.
何不带着枪和大炮行军至大阪
Why not march to Osaka with guns and cannon?
你会独自前往大阪
You alone will head to Osaka.
这是我们投降的条件
As a condition of our surrender,
石堂要求你把枪和大炮带回大阪 交还给他
Ishido requested you return the guns and cannons to Osaka.
她的祖父一定会感到非常骄傲
Her grandfather must be very proud.
对 我也希望如此
Yes, I hope he will be.
他刚出生的孙女...
His new granddaughter...
虎永领主还没来看她吗
Lord Toranaga hasn't come to see her yet?
我听说他回来之后 健康状况便一落千丈
I've heard he's been in bad health since his return.
住在大阪的姐姐有跟你联络吗
Have you heard from your sister in Osaka?
只有正式的书信
Only by formal letter.
她向我保证虎永领主向石堂领主请罪之后
Assuring me that after Lord Toranaga bows to Lord Ishido
我的家人将可幸免于难
my family will be spared.
除此之外 就没别的了
Beyond that, nothing.
你也清楚落叶夫人的作风
You know how Lady Ochiba can be.
我们每个人都以自己的方式坚忍♥着
Each of us endures in her own way.
她喜欢保持低调
Staying hidden is hers.
文太郎领主
Lord Buntaro.
欢迎你回到江户
Welcome back to Edo.
回家的感觉真好 琳夫人
It's good to be home, Lady Rin.
虎永领主派人通知 要你今天下午去见他
Lord Toranaga sent word for you to join him this afternoon.
我知道了
I understand.
我先告辞了
I will leave you.
请留步
Please stay.
我无意打扰两位
I do not wish to interrupt.
跟大阪之间的风风雨雨 让大家在这段时间都不好过
These are hard times, this business with Osaka.
我想帮我妻子泡杯茶 你意下如何
I'd like to prepare tea for my wife. What do you think?
麻烦你了
I accept.
但我们昨天就把柴火给你了
But we gave you firewood yesterday.
我知道 但我不需要柴火
Understand, but I don't need firewood.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表