剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
he's married to your granddaughter, isn't he?
对 藤 我所有的孙子孙女当中 最优秀的就是她
Yes. Fuji, the best of all my grandchildren.
我会确保她性命无虞
I'll see to it she lives.
那小子很鲁莽
The boy was reckless.
他只能怪自己
He has only himself to blame.
不
No,
他很勇敢
he was brave.
我不允许他白白送死
I don't approve of all this pointless death.
那我们还待在这里做什么
Then why are we still here?
被巴不得我们早死早超生的官僚 困在这座城里
Trapped in this castle by bureaucrats who want us dead.
一旦继承人的母亲归来
As soon as they have the Heir's mother back,
他们就会投票处决我们每个人
they'll vote to kill us all.
抱歉了 朋友
Sorry friend,
如果我们现在上战场 四组兵力打我一个 我会输
If we go to war now, four armies against one, I will lose.
我得待在这里
I must remain here.
所以你得代替我去网代
Which is why you must go to Ajiro in my place.
你是敌人的俘虏
You're prisoner to your enemies,
命在旦夕
days from death --
而你却要我去调查一艘蛮族的船
and you want me to look into a barbarian ship?
请即刻上路
Please leave immediately.
广松 我不知你是否犯了个错
I wonder if you made a mistake, Hiromatsu.
选择站在我这边 而不是那些想取我性命的官僚
Siding with me instead of those bureaucrats who want me dead.
我的确出现过那个想法
The thought has crossed my mind.
一切得原封不动留在船上 待我叔叔来检查
Everything is to remain on board for my uncle to inspect.
薮重领主
Lord Yabushige?
我以最快速度通知他了
I sent word to him as soon as I could.
他想亲自过来看看
He wants to see this in person.
扬怎么看得到 闪边
How can Jan see? Move over!
你看得出来他们在干嘛吗 快点
Can you see what they're doing? Come on.
我认为他们正把船拖上岸
I think they're towing her in.
你看得出来他们是谁吗 是天主教♥徒♥吗
Can you tell what they are? Are they Catholic?
安静
Quiet!
我沿路以来一直这么告诉你们 他们是日本人
It's what I've been telling you. They're Japanese.
不用立刻就感激你们的好运啦
Well, don't all thank your good fortune at once.
我们抵达了 葡萄牙位于东方的秘密帝国
We've reached it. Portugal's secret empire in the east.
不可能
Impossible.
命令仍然有效 -哪个部分仍然有效
The orders are still on. -What part of this is still on?
我只知道我们的南方和北方 都有从圣玛丽亚港出发的
All I know is we had Spanish ships to the south and north of us
西班牙船只
out of Santa Maria.
这名引航员让我们能够抵达这里
And this pilot got us through.
我们仍然有商议的条件 我们有货物可以交换
We can still negotiate. We have goods to trade.
更别提我说得一口流利的葡萄牙语
Not to mention, I speak fluent Portuguese.
一旦葡萄牙人告诉他们我们是谁 我们就会被绞死
As soon as the Portuguese tell them who we are, we'll be hanged.
他们不知道我们是谁
They don't know who we are
因为航海图仍然锁在船长的舱房♥里
because the rutters are still locked in the Captain-General's quarters.
只要不被找到 我们就不会有事
And as long as they stay that way, we are safe.
我们只是商人…
We're just merchants…
迷失在海上 正在找寻安全的回家之路
lost at sea, looking for safe passage home.
你真的认为这行得通
You really think it'll work?
你们有所不知
Here's what you're missing, the lot of you.
我们被困在背风处 一点风都没有 只是洋流里的一个斑点
We've been caught alee, windless, a speck in the current.
我们经历了瘟疫
We've endured pestilence,
饱尝了挨饿的滋味 我们还吃了包裹绳索的小牛皮
known starvation, we've chewed the calfskin that covers the ropes.
我们早该死了
We should be corpses by now.
但我们还活着
But here we are.
12名浑身发臭
Twelve, shit-smelling…
但身体大致健全的新教♥徒♥恶棍
…but generally able-bodied protestant scoundrels
肩负抵抗野蛮部落
on a mission against a savage horde
和整个失序又乱七八糟的 葡萄牙舰队的任务
and the entire goddamn, motherless, shit-picking Portuguese fleet.
说得好
Aye!
我得说我们有相当的机会
Now I'd say our chances are fair.
我们不会死在这里
This is not where we die.
藤 你够了
Fuji, this has gone far enough…
退后
Stay back.
这是领主的命令 把我们的儿子交出来
It's our lord's order. Hand over our son!
我不要
I won't do it!
藤
Fuji.
忠义在石堂领主面前侮辱了我们的领主
Tadayoshi humiliated our lord in front of Lord Ishido
接着表态我们的儿子得死
then committed our son to die.
我听说了 我感到很遗憾
I heard. I'm sorry.
但我被迫活着
But I am forced to live.
主人直接下达了这个命令
The order comes from our master.
我是你的丈夫…
I am your husband -- !
这是户田广松的孙女
And this is the granddaughter of Toda Hiromatsu,
你该尊敬这个名字
a name that should command your respect.
因为你的所作所为 她的家族就要在今天灭绝了
Her family ends today because of what you've done.
你凭什么如此粗暴地对待她
Who are you to treat her harshly?
很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但他说得对
but he's right.
我明白你很想一死了之
I know you feel the pull of death.
我也感受到了
I've felt it too.
然而…
However,
你得拒绝这种仁慈
it's a mercy that you must reject.
鞠子 我没有你这么坚强
I'm not strong like you, Mariko.
我无法毫无目标地生存在这个世界上
I can't remain in this world without purpose.
如果他下令你必须活着
If he's ordered you to live,
那么这就是你的目标
then that is your purpose.
让她成为最后抱她儿子的人
Let her hands be the last to hold her son.
上帝啊…
God --
原谅我
forgive me.
你叔叔从来没踏进过这个村落一步
Your uncle never set foot in this village before.
甚至在你父亲过世时也没来过
Not even when your father died.
我们得好好把握这一刻
We must all make the most of this moment.
只有薮重领主能够给你你应得的封地
Only Lord Yabushige can give you the fief you deserve.
囚犯 上来
Prisoners come up!
没用的懦夫
Worthless cowards --
伊豆领主薮重下令
You are ordered by Yabushige, Lord of Izu,
你们上来表明身分
to come up and present yourself.
你好 你是这群人的领袖吗
Hello there. You the leader of these men?
我叫约翰布莱克索恩
My name is John Blackthorne,
我很想跟你谈谈
and I would very much like to speak to you.
所有的人立刻上来
All men come up now.
如果你同意的话 我会一个人上去
If it's agreeable I will come up alone.
我听不懂你在说什么 你们全都给我上来
I don't understand what you're saying. Come up, all of you!
不行 他们会杀了你 引航员 -看看他们的剑
They'll kill you, Pilot. - Look at their swords.
把他们带上来
Bring them up!
小心
Look out!
不行…不要 别跟他们打
No, no, no, no. Don't fight them.
全都爬上梯子 别抵抗
Go up the ladder! Stop resisting!
全都上去
Everybody up!
不行 别动用武力 我们要他活着
No, no violence. We need him alive.
拿过来
Bring it over!
-现在动手 -好
上来
Come back up!
肮脏的野蛮人
Filthy savages.
该死的野蛮人
You fucking savages.
我现在会独自上去 代表我们发言
Now I will come up alone and speak for my men.
你抓好他 以防万一我没回来
You keep hold of him, in case I don't come back.
引航员 引航员
Pilot! Pilot!
浑球
Bastards!
我投降
I submit.
我投降
I submit.
我们是商人
We are merchants.
我要求你们释放我们 让我们安全回到船上
I request we be released to the safety of our ship.
我们无意伤害你们
We mean you no harm.
村次
Muraji.
你是基♥督♥徒
You're Christian.
你会说葡萄牙语
You speak Portuguese?
一点点
Very little.
告诉他不要轻举妄动
Tell him to behave.
央海大人说:「乖乖听话」
Omi-sama say, "be good".
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表