剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
And now command rests on you.
命运真有趣 宿命啊
That's some fate. Shukumei.
那个字是什么意思 -宿命
What is that word? - Shukumei?
宿命…像是这里的人持有的一种态度
Shukum-- It's like an attitude out here.
业报吧
It's, uh, karma.
命运
Uh, fate.
命定
Fixed destiny.
一切都有所关联 都是整体的一部分 生和死
Everything is connected, part of a whole. Life, death.
你只能接受目前的处境
You just have to accept your wee place.
这些人是没有上帝的野蛮人
These people are godless savages.
或者他们也许根本不在乎你的想法
Or maybe they just don't give a shit what you think,
你这个年轻又诡计多端的海盗
young scheming little pirate.
你为什么认为我是海盗
Why do you believe I'm a pirate?
你那艘船上有20支枪
You had 20 guns on that ship.
那20支枪是为了保护我们
Twenty guns to defend ourselves
不被西班牙狗驾驶的 非法葡萄牙大帆船侵害
from unlawful Portuguese galleons piloted by Spanish dogs.
我们是因为意外漂流至此
We drifted here by accident.
我们只是一群商人 希望能再次见到出航的海岸
We're just merchants hoping to once again cast eyes on our coast of origin.
我喜欢你 英国人 真的
I like you, Inglés, I do.
实际上 基于我们还得相处漫长的一晚
In fact, given we have a long night ahead of us,
我想我该让你负责看守
I think I shall allow you the honor of taking this watch.
来吧
Come.
你人真好 愿意相信我 -有何不可
Kind of you to trust me. - Well, why not?
你是个引航员 不是邪恶的海盗 对吧
You're a pilot, not a godless savage, eh?
懂吗
Understand?
懂
Yes.
搞了半天 也许我们不会死在大阪
Maybe we won't be dying in Osaka after all!
我们得破浪而行
We've got to turn ourselves into the swell!
你的胆子呢
Where are your cojones, eh?
待在它们该待的地方 天啊 我希望它们好好待着
Where they should be, by God, and where I'd like them to stay!
去下面 叫他们划船 你会游泳吗
Go below, get them to row! Can you swim?
你不会吗
Can't you?
从没学过 快点溺死痛快一点 对吧
Never learned! Better to drown quickly, right?
该死 破浪而行
Goddamn it! Into the swell!
什么 你这个该死的海盗 还待在上面做什么
What? What are you still doing up here, you pirate bitch?
被某个帮葡萄牙人办事的 西班牙人搞得很火大
Piss on the Spaniard who serves the Portuguese!
英国人都该死
Piss on all English!
他想干嘛
What is he up to?
划
Row!
稳住
Stand strong!
稳住 大浪要来了
Stand strong! Big swell coming!
划
Row!
罗德里格 -海盗
Rodrigues! - Pirate!
罗德里格
Rodrigues!
罗德里格
Rodrigues!
你们这群浑球如果想活命
If you bastards wanna live,
划
pull!
快划
Row!
划
Row!
船准备好了
The ship is ready.
大家 我们准备离开
Everyone, we're leaving!
他在做什么
What is he doing?
罗德里先生
Rodrigu-sama.
你的引航员在这里的某个地方
Your pilot is somewhere… here.
就我们所知 他可能还活着
For all we know, he could still be breathing.
我不在乎你是哪种烂货野蛮人
I don't care what sort of savage whore-bitch turd you are,
我们家乡的人不会抛弃伙伴
where I come from we don't leave a man behind.
他想找那个西班牙人并没有错
He's not wrong to search for the Spaniard.
他是个很有经验的引航员
The man is a skilled pilot.
你带着他 动作快
You take him. Make it quick.
领主 我找到他了
Lord! I found him!
他在那里
He's there!
罗德里格
Rodrigues!
往内陆移♥动♥
Move inland!
我只想看一眼
I'm only trying to get a look.
别让这个引航员自寻死路
Don't let the pilot put himself in danger.
我会带他上来
I'll bring him up.
我
Me.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
你不能在你的手下面前拒绝挑战 对吧
You can't turn down a challenge in front of your men, can you?
去吧 野蛮人
Go on, savage.
也许在你溺死前 你就先跌死了
Maybe the fall will kill you before you drown.
我们速战速决吧
Let's be fast about this.
领主 让我代替你下去
Lord, let me go in your place.
你看不出来他的企图吗
Don't you see what he's doing?
这个野蛮人想看我失败
The barbarian wants me to fail.
他在测试我
He's testing me.
他头脑简单 尽管他不知道
He's very simple, though he doesn't know it.
领主
Lord!
真对不起你们那个讨人厌的领主
Sorry about your sack of shit lord.
去船上拿更多的绳索过来
Fetch more ropes from the ship!
他还有呼吸
He's breathing!
绳索马上来
Rope is coming!
领主
Lord!
请抓住某个东西
Please grab onto something!
领主 帮手就快来了
Lord! Help is coming!
他到底在做什么
What the hell is he doing?
晚安 鞠子
Good evening, Mariko.
领主 很抱歉 有人叫我来见我的公公
So sorry, my Lord -- I was told I'd be meeting my father-in-law.
我派广松去帮我办事
I sent Hiromatsu away on business.
是我要你来的
I asked for you.
你嫁进我将军他家多久了
How long has it been since you married into my general's family?
16年了
Sixteen years.
我们很少说话
And so rarely have we spoken.
谢谢你那天抚慰了藤夫人的忧伤
Thank you for helping Lady Fuji through her grief the other day.
我希望能做得更多
I wish I could have done more.
还真浪费
Such a waste.
自从石堂领主和评议会联手抵♥制♥我以来
Since Lord Ishido aligned the Council against me,
我无时无刻都在面对着死亡
death is everywhere I look.
如果摄政王们投票支持弹劾你
If the Regents vote for your impeachment,
我们会很乐意和你一起赴死
we will welcome death with you.
有人告诉我你会说葡萄牙语
I'm told you speak Portuguese.
我还在学习
Only as a student.
你公公会从网代带回一名囚犯
Your father-in-law is bringing a prisoner from Ajiro.
一艘异族船上的野蛮人
A barbarian from a foreign ship.
我希望你帮我们翻译
I want you to translate for us.
葡萄牙人显然可以请通词来翻译
Surely the Portuguese can send Tsuji to translate.
你父亲过世14年了
It's been fourteen years since your father's death?
14年
Fourteen years
又三个月
and three months.
明智仁斋很勇敢而且很有原则
Akechi Jinsai was brave and principled,
我很尊敬他
and I revered him.
但我知道你没得到允许与他同归于尽
But I know it's haunted you.
这件事一直困扰着你
Not being permitted to join him in death.
就跟藤一样
Like Fuji.
不得参与斗争 被剥夺了目标
Kept from the fight and robbed of your purpose.
身为你的领主
What if,
如果
as your liege lord,
我能够重新给你一个目标呢
I could restore you to this purpose?
这个野蛮人是你的信仰的敌人
The barbarian is an enemy of your faith.
你对于上帝的忠诚
Would your loyalty to God
会与你提供给我的服务互相冲突吗
conflict with your service to me?
如果我只是基♥督♥徒的话 是的
If I were just Christian, yes.
但是…
But --
我心之所愿不只一项
I have more than one heart.
我认为我们的宿命让我们相遇
I think our fate has brought us together.
你 我
You, me,
和这个能够力挽狂澜的野蛮人
and this barbarian who could turn the tide.
我的腿着火了
My leg is on fire,
我的头快爆♥炸♥了 我的尿壶满了
my head is bursting, and my piss pot's full.
英国人 你很不会照顾人
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表