剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
Lord, Toda Hirokatsu!
领主 恕我直言
Lord, with due respect...
我有急事要和你讨论
I have something urgent to discuss with you.
我要求我的妻子在场
I ask that my wife remain.
在我们死之前
Before we die,
我请求你允许我将野蛮人斩首
I beg permission to take the barbarian's head.
为什么
Why?
他是出于一己私欲才愿意与你结盟
He's only aligned with you out of his own interests.
而且...
And...
我不喜欢他看我妻子的眼神
I don't like the way he looks at my wife.
你指控那个人引诱了你的妻子
You accuse this man of soliciting the affections of your wife?
对
Yes.
而且鞠子鼓励这种行为
And Mariko is encouraging this.
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
我请求你允许我取他的首级 而不是她的
I ask permission to take his head, not hers.
回答我的问题
Answer the question!
如果你认为那是真的
If you thought this true,
你就该同时将她斩首
you would have to take her head the same instant.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我的性命在我先生的手上
My life is for my husband to take.
我...
I--
我不会指控我的妻子
I don't accuse my wife.
那么你就不能指控按针
Then you cannot accuse the Anjin.
这件事该如何了结
How is this to end?
我说的话并不重要
My words were petty.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
对于这件事 你有何看法
Where do you stand in this?
我是你的仆人
I am your servant.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that,
但是这个野蛮人总是让你搞错优先顺序
yet you constantly confuse your priorities with this barbarian.
没有这种事
There is no confusion.
别再说一套做一套了
No more having things two ways.
说一不二
We are one thing or the other.
你要跟我一起攻打你父亲的敌人
Are you with me in our fight against your father's enemies,
还是要站在野蛮人那一边
or are you with the barbarian?
我下令你做出选择
I order you to choose!
领主
Lord...
我...
I have...
全心全意地效忠于你
...served you loyally and utterly.
但我求你...
But I beg you...
在我等待死亡的每时每刻
every hour I wait for death
都仿佛沉溺于痛苦的河水中
is like drowning in a river of anguish.
今晚
Tonight--
请允许我自我了断
let it end.
让我脱离
Free me
这个被诅咒的人生
of this cursed life.
昨晚
Last night,
当我的弟弟说出那则荒唐的故事时
when my brother told that ridiculous story...
你为何不发一语
why didn't you speak up?
请原谅我没有出面悍卫你 驳斥那些侮辱
Forgive me for not defending you from those insults.
不 不是那个
No. Not that one.
是我让将军人头落地的那件事
The one about beheading the general.
沟口
Mizoguchi.
太荒唐了
It's absurd.
只挥了一剑
A single stroke?
你也在场
You were there.
你挥了九剑才让他人头落地
It was nine times before that head came off.
你弄得一团乱
What a fucking mess you made.
谁会挑个孩子当他的介错人
Who picks a child to be his second?
请给我你的正式回复
Your formal answer, please.
佐伯领主
Lord Saeki...
我向你一鞠躬
I bow before you
同意前往大阪
and agree to travel to Osaka,
我会在石堂领主面前向评议会请罪
where I will submit to the will of the Council before Lord Ishido.
他投降了
He has surrendered.
领主 请允许我...
Lord, if I may--
我不准 - 但是 父亲...
You may not. - But father--
我决定了
I've decided.
尽管邪恶存在于这片土地上
Even when there's evil in this land,
没有任何人有权力撕裂这个国度
no one has the right to tear the Realm apart.
绯红天空...
Crimson Sky...
是个错误
was a mistake.
看吧 伟大的军阀
Behold, the great warlord.
善于权谋的大♥师♥
The brilliant master of trickery...
他骗倒了对他忠心耿耿的封臣 让他们噤若寒蝉
who tricked his own loyal vassals into a noiseless smothering.
你们全都死定了
You're all dead.
该死的绯红狗屁蛋
Crimson fucking horseshit.
我们会传达消息给评议会
We'll send word to the Council.
明天你就要启程前往大阪
Tomorrow you will leave for Osaka
我会一路押送 直到你抵达城门口
under my escort until you've reached the castle gates.
从今以后 你无处可去...
From this day, you have nowhere to go...
也没有存在的意义
and nothing left to be.
这件事结束之后 我会带你回到我的江户城
When this is over, I'll bring you to my castle in Edo.
打造一座专属于你的宫殿
Build you a palace of your own.
我的第七个配偶
My seventh consort.
所有配偶当中最幸运的一个
Luckiest of them all.
领主...
Lord...
你容许我们玩得更激烈吗
Would you allow me to... elevate our play?
我们有其他能够增强你快♥感♥的用具
We have other tools to enhance your pleasure.
给我看看
Show me.
终于想试着成为男人了
Trying to finally become a man?
领主
Lord!
这算什么死得其所
Where is the beauty in this.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表