我养活5个孩子 都没错过上周那集
I'm raising five kids,and I didn't miss last week.
你有什么借口
What's your excuse?
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
我要你们去做一份遗产公♥证♥
I need you to get a will notarized.
-遗嘱 -金吉姑妈的
- A Will? - Aunt Ginger's.
没有死亡证明的话有遗嘱也没用
A will's no good without a death certificate.
是的 所以我们还需要一具尸体
Yeah, we're gonna need a body, too.
-要活的 -要死的
- A real live body? - Not live.
我是来提交遗嘱的
I'm here to file a will,please.
金吉·加拉格 今天的第二个了
Ginger Gallagher. Second one today.
比你的更新
Supersedes yours.
是哪个龟孙子提交的
Who the hell filed it?
帕特里克堂哥
Cousin patrick.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
小凯只需要和你做
Kev is just gonna lie down with you for procreation.
好吧 开始吧
Okay, let's get this going.
别闹了 妈
shh, knock it off, mama.
我们还要这么干几次
How many more times are we gonna have to do this?
直到我们完成任务
Until we complete the mission.
你们看上去好像需要帮助
You guys look like you could use some help.
你可以回家了
You can go home.
让她在这待着吧
You know what? Have her stick around.
我马上要回酒吧了
I got to hit the Alibi in ten minutes anyway.
我想待在这
I'm good to stay.
好歹回一次你自己那个破家吧
Please just go home to your own fucking house for once.
你介意我把这个兑现吗
You mind if I make one of these out to cash?
不用大钱 就是一些"活动经费"
Nothing big, just some walking around money.
联合账户的钱只能用在移♥民♥事宜上
Joint bank account is for immigration only.
有点爱心 我穷死了
Have a heart. I'm tapped.
妈妈
Mom.
他在哪 我的孩子
Where is he, my baby?
他在他该在的地方
He's where he belongs for now,
你也回到你该在的地方
and you're back where you belong.
现在如果我允许你保留你的亲权
Now, if I allow you to retain your parental rights,
你愿意让你的女儿成为这些孩子们的监护人吗
would you consent to your daughter becoming guardian?
我觉得可以
Works for me.
你愿意成为这些孩子们的监护人吗
Would you agree to be the guardian of these children?
是的 我愿意
Yes, I do.
感谢大家来悼念金吉姑妈
Thank you all for coming out in honor of aunt Ginger.
我管她叫GG
"G. G. " as I called her.
当殡仪馆的人把她的骨灰交给我时
You know, when the guy at the funeral place handed me her ashes,
我就在想 我他妈该怎么处理呢
I thought, what the hell do I do with these?
装进花瓶放在我的壁炉上
Put 'em in a vase on my mantle?
还是撒到公园或者湖里
Or scatter them at the park or the lake?
然后我就想 不
Then I thought, no,
我知道她在哪才最开心
I know where she was happiest.
就是这个街角 属于她的街角
On this corner, her corner,
她20岁和30岁的时候就是在这里变戏法
where she turned tricks in her 20s and 30s.
还有60岁的时候
And 60s!
魔术戏法吗
She did magic tricks?
不 不 儿子
No, no, no, son.
"变戏法"是卖♥♥身的委婉说法
"Turning tricks" is a euphemism for prostitution.
她当年可是吹♥箫♥界的传奇
In her day, your great aunt was a legendary pole smoker.
嘴能像蟒蛇一样张开
Could unlock her jaw like a burmese python.
现在可是她的葬礼
We are at her funeral.
有些人认为加拉格家的人没有职业道德
You know, some think Gallaghers don't have a work ethic,
但是金吉风雨无阻地在这个街角工作
but Ginger worked this corner rain, sleet, snow,
她那年迈的膝盖在人行横道上撞啊撞
her old knees hitting that hard pavement again and again.
伯蒂·基德曼是唯一比她在这行干得更久的人
Bertie Giddelman is the only one that's outlasted her.
你们都认识金吉 所以我就不说那些虚的了
Look, you all knew Ginger, so I ain't gonna sugarcoat it.
她是个老贱♥人♥
She was a mean old bitch.
但即使是老贱♥人♥也需要人送行
But even a mean old bitch deserves a send off.
没错
Here, here.
我们在这 金吉
So this is us, Ginger,
给你送行 这里就是你的归宿
sending you off, right where you belong.
真感人
It's touching.
我要哭了
I'm tearing up.
好了 孩子们 走吧
Okay, kids, let's go.
帕特里克
Patrick.
金吉有一个我们不知道的遗嘱
So Ginger had a will that we didn't know about,
而你就一直放在抽屉里
and you just had it sitting in a drawer?
是的
Yep.
即使她恨你恨得要死
And even though she hated your guts,
却还是把我们的房♥子留给你了
she left our house to you?
那从来就不是你们的房♥子
It was never your house.
真奇怪 她病成那个样子
It's weird, you know, how she signed the will only a year ago,
怎么会在一年前才想到要签遗嘱
you know, her being an invalid and all.
签字并且公♥证♥了
Signed and notarized.
我不记得你有律师啊
I don't remember you coming by with a lawyer.
我得回家了
I gotta get back to my family.
六个孩子没有地方可去
Six kids with nowhere else to go.
等我从失去金吉的痛苦中走出来以后
Why don't we talk about this
我们再来谈这个事吧
when the sting of losing Ginger has worn off, hmm?
明天好吗
Tomorrow, maybe?
你去告诉他们还是我去
You want to tell them or should I?
小维 你妈来了
V, your mom's here.
-你今天可真漂亮 -谢谢 宝贝儿
- You look really nice, Carol. - Thank you, honey.
确实漂亮 裙子哪来的
You do look nice. Where'd you get that dress?
麦迪逊商店
Madison's.
还有那鞋 一会儿要去教堂吗
And those shoes. You doing something at church later?
我又到排卵期了
I'm ovulating again.
排卵 不可能 是下周吧 我日历上记着呢
Ovulating? No, it's not until next week. I got the calendar.
体温上升 乳♥房♥♥酸胀 宫颈黏液增多
High body temperature, sore breasts, increased cervical mucus.
我们相信你 妈
We believe you, mama.
如果你们想再试试
Well, if you all want to try again,
我们有四天时间
we have a four-day window.
机会不能白白浪费对吧 宝贝儿
Guess no need to waste an opportunity, right, baby?
什么 你想现在就来
What, you wanna do this right now? Like, right now?
我也可以过会儿再来
Well, I can come back.
不 不用 我就像头种牛
No, no need. I'm like a stud bull.
把农场门打开 拍一下我的屁♥股♥
You open the barn door, slap me on the ass.
当我说 "把农场门打开"
You know, I mean, when I say, "Open the barn door,"
我不是指你的
I don't mean your,um--
你们想来点酒吗
Uh, do you guys want a drink?
我去拿三个杯
I'll get three glasses.
你确定你想这么仓促
Are you sure you just want to jump into this?
不用再考虑一下吗
You don't want a minute to think?
等也不会改变什么
Waiting isn't gonna make it easier.
好吧 其他的我都无视
All right, I'm gonna block everything out,
就幻想着你美丽的脸
and I'm just gonna picture your beautiful face.
我幻想的是丹泽尔·华盛顿
I picture Denzel Washington.
真的吗
Oh, for real?
要是稍微睁开点眼睛看到是个白人
When I open my eyes a little and I see it's a white guy,
那我就当是强尼戴普了
eh, then I go with Johnny Depp.
是不是很讽刺
You appreciate the irony, right?
无谓地争了半天谁睡哪间房♥
Senseless arguments about who gets what bedroom,
不让我住这里
refusing to allow me to stay.
现在好了 谁也住不了了
Now, nobody gets to stay.
弗兰克怎么又来了
Why is Frank here again?
说不定他能帮上忙呢
There's a small chance he'll be able to help
因为他认识帕特里克的时间比我们都长
since he's known Patrick longer than any of us.
帕特里克想要偷走我们的房♥子
Patrick wants to steal our house?
他是个承包工 他会翻修这里的
He's a contractor. He's gonna flip it.
涂上新油漆
Slap a coat of paint on it,
取个好名字
Call it "A cozy, authentic pre-war,"
然后租给雅皮士
and offload it to yuppies.
绝对不行 看看我们有什么选择
Not gonna happen. So let's go over our options.
我写下来
I'll write them down.
我们知道那份遗嘱是扯蛋的
All right, look, we know the will is bullshit.
1年前签的 金吉死了多久 10年了吧
It was signed a year ago, and Ginger's been dead for what, 10?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表