以下是《无♥耻♥家庭》前情提要
This is what you missed last week on shameless.
你妈这次又没怀上
Is your mom not pregnant again?
每次她用验孕棒检测 都没怀上
Every time she pees on a stick, it's bad news.
然后我一想到
And then I get depressed thinking about my husband
我的老公上了我妈我就很抑郁
banging my mom 'cause we selfishly want to have a baby
因为我们自私的想要一个含有我们基因的孩子
with some of our DNA.
大家听好 凯文要当爸爸了
Attention, people! Kevin is gonna be a daddy!
怎么 曼迪发神经了吗
Why, is Mandy going a little cuckoo for cocoa puffs?
我觉得 是她开车撞的凯伦
Yeah, I think she ran over Karen with her car.
-我感觉不到 -是曼迪干的
- I can't feel. - Mandy did this?
因为我 你毁了你毁了凯伦的一生
Because of me, you ruined karen's life!
我像你这么大时 我第一次跟着我老爸去行窃
When I was your age, my pop took me on my first heist.
领养我的基佬们有不少好东西
My foster gays have a lot of nice stuff.
喂 怎么回事
Whoa, can I help you?
我们有理由相信这孩子
We have reason to believe this child may have robbed
涉嫌在他的养父母家里行窃
his former foster parents.
是我♥干♥的 不是他 铐我吧
He didn't do the heist. I did. Cuff me.
米奇要娶的那个婊♥子♥
That whore that Mickey is marrying
是个在温泉花♥园♥水疗馆上班的真婊♥子♥
is an actual whore that works at garden springs spa.
你不是真要去结婚吧
You're not seriously going through with this, are you?
虽然我要结婚了
Just 'cause I'm getting hitched
并不代表我们不能"搞"了
doesn't mean we can't still bang.
我需要改变
I need a change.
我听说你要回医学院念书
I hear reports of, um, medical school.
我可能要在密歇根多待些时间
Yeah, I may have to spend some more time in Michigan.
什么
What?
你是不是已经选好课了
Have you signed up for classes already?
严格意义上讲 我被录取了
Technically I'm enrolled.
你上次见我女儿是什么时候
And when was the last time you saw my daughter?
-两天前 -我三个小时前刚见过她
- Uh, two days ago. - I saw her three hours ago.
在移♥民♥归化局扣押处
In I.N.S. Holding.
会搞定的
It will be dealt with.
你和我在一起的第一天
You have known from day one
你就知道自己会面对些什么
what you were getting into with me.
没错 我被困在你的世界里了
Right, I got sucked into your world.
服从于你的规则
I bent to your rules.
你让我觉得 我可以依靠你
You made me feel like I could depend on you.
就这一次 拿出点男人样来
Be a man. Get onto the boat.
是我 我爱你
Hey, it's me. I love you.
转过去
Turn around.
老天呐 你又要拉屎了
Oh, Jesus. You hitting the crapper again?
抱歉 弗兰克
Sorry, Frank.
每回吃砂锅金枪鱼都这样
Tuna casserole does it to me every time.
小肠的需求不可忽视
The bowels want what the bowels want.
我要和我的免费律师见个面
I got a meeting with my free lawyer.
你叫我跟他说啥来着
What you told me to tell him again?
-弗兰克 -什么事
- Frank. - What?
公设辩护律师 需要辩词
Public defender. Need a defense.
上帝把你生成黑人是有原因的 朱利厄斯
God gave you the race card for a reason, Julius.
好好利用这张种族牌
Play it.
你还好吧 你都没吃早餐
You okay? Cause you didn't eat your breakfast.
不饿 就是很渴
Not hungry. Thirsty.
你气色不太好
You don't look good.
从被关进来到现在 我一滴酒都没沾过
I haven't had a drop of booze since I got to this place.
止痛药也弄不到一颗
I can't even put my hands on a goddamn oxy.
这地方的库存以前可是比沃尔格林药店还充足
Place used to be better stocked than Walgreen's.
-现在他妈是怎么了 -赶上警卫严查呢
- What the hell happened? - Guards cracked down.
这太不人道了
Well, it's inhumane,
好比不给糖尿病人注射胰岛素
Like keeping insulin from a diabetic.
我是犯了啥事儿
And for what?
不过小偷小摸而已
A petty robbery.
而你...你是因为犯了什么事进来的
And you--what did they get you for again?
用电♥话♥砸死了我前妻
Beat my ex-wife to death with a telephone.
-无线的还是有线的 -三星手♥机♥
- Cordless or landline? - Sidekick.
你看来需要个医生 伙计
Look, it looks like you need to see a doctor, man.
只要这帮铁面警卫能给我弄瓶酒来
I'll be good as new if these storm troopers
我立马就能恢复元气
would slip me a malt beverage!
暴♥动♥通常就是这样开始的
This is how riots start.
弗兰克
Frank!
卡尔 别闹了
Hey! Carl, stop it!
你在鼓捣什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
试着把我的牙齿弄整齐
Trying to push my teeth together.
你有牙套我却没有这不公平
It's not fair that you have braces and I don't.
何况我还比你大
I'm older than you.
你的牙套上有东西
Ew, there's food in your braces.
快去用牙线清理下
You're supposed to floss.
基佬们才搞那一套
Flossing's for fags.
够了吧你
Quit it out!
混球 你端着水枪在屋里瞎晃悠什么
Jackass, what are you doing with a water gun in the house?
谁叫我没有彩弹枪呢
Cause I don't have a paintball gun.
好吧 难怪了
Actually, that kind of makes sense.
等我们搬去密歇根州 我一定要弄把彩弹枪
Gonna need a paintball gun when we move to Michigan.
不行
Uh, no.
"地狱幸存者"彩弹球训练场离安娜堡[密歇根州第6大城市]
Hell survivors paintball field is only 5 miles
只有五英里远
outside Ann Arbor.
-我们不去密歇根了 -不去了吗
- We're not going to Michigan. - We're not?
-菲奥娜之前说要去的 -没错
- Fiona said we were. - Yup.
那是吉米没走之前的事
That's when Jimmy was here.
你最近见着他了吗
You seen him around lately?
这不就对了
Exactly.
-菲奥娜和吉米吹了吗 -我不知道
- Did Fiona and Jimmy break up? - I don't know.
每次我一提这事菲奥娜就对我大吼大叫
Fiona barks at me every time I bring it up.
可我都跟蓓琦·亚力山卓翻脸了
But I picked a fight with Becky Alexander
我还以为之后再不用见她了
because I thought I was never gonna have to see her again.
-不再不用见谁 -这是你上班的新行头吗
- See who again? - That a new look for work?
要是我当站街女 那这身行头还真不错
Maybe if I was working the street corner, yeah.
鉴于我现在干的是数据输入的活
But since I'm doing data entry,
还是穿正式点好
I better put this on.
今天是你的大日子 利普
Big day today, Lip.
-随便吧 -不行 今天可不能"随便"
- Yeah, whatever. - No, it's not a "whatever".
你可是加拉格家第一个拿毕业证书的孩子
First Gallagher kid getting his diploma.
-这可是大事 -贿赂谁得来的
- It's a big deal. - Who'd you buy it from?
是他规规矩矩念书得来的
He's getting it fair and square and setting
给你俩树了个好榜样 学着点
a good example for both of you, so pay attention.
我们要去参加什么白♥痴♥典礼吗
We have to go to some stupid ceremony?
不用 我去辅♥导♥室
Nope, I'm picking up my diploma
拿了毕业证书就走人
at the guidance office and getting the hell out of there.
今年秋天不办典礼
There's no ceremony in the fall.
来年春天 他会和别人一起参加
He'll walk with everyone in the spring.
-不 他才不会呢 -他会
- No, he won't. - Yes, he will.
而且我们全家人都会去现场大喊"利普"
And we'll all be there to yell, "Lip!"
好让他尴尬一下
and embarrass him.
-早上好 -伊恩 帅呆了
- Morning. - Wow, Ian, looking sharp.
-谢谢 -怎么 圣诞节前的最后一天
- Thanks. - What, you got ROTC
还要参加后备军官训练队的集训
on the last day before christmas break?
是的 他们要搞个什么冬日庆典
Yeah, they're having some sort of winter ceremony.
回见
Later.
把早餐吃完 孩子们
Finish your breakfast, you guys.
不许在提密歇根的事
No more talk of Michigan.
美国女兵 等等我
Yo! G.I. Jane, slow down.
我可不想迟到
I don't want to be late.
真高兴看到你肯下床了
Glad to see you out of bed.
还以为我们得收走你的鞋带床单什么的
Thought we were gonna have to put you on a suicide watch,
谨防止你自杀呢
take away your shoelaces and bed sheets.
没必要 我已经放下了
No need. Moved on.
人一生中总会被拒几次
How many times you gotta hear no, right?
好吧 看来你对米奇·米尔科维奇
Yeah. Well, uh, I guess the good thing
的这场苦恋也不算一无是处
about falling for Mickey Milkovich
至少你终于明白自己可以找到更好的了
is you know you can always find someone better.
放学后再聊
Aw. Catch up with you after school.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表