真的要这么做吗
Is this really happening?
这是神的旨意
God willing.
上次那个男人
The last time Alistair brought a man in to see me,
看到我脱♥光♥之后就哭着跑了
he left in tears after I got undressed.
上次我还剃毛了呢
Last time I shave everything.
斯考特在吃避孕药
Scotty has been taking birth control,
但是为了预防性病
but as an extra precaution against STDS,
请戴套吧
please use the condoms
浴室里就有
I provided for you in the bathroom.
就像亚当和夏娃第一次
Be like Adam and Eve, discovering one another
在伊甸园坦诚相见那样
for the first time in the garden of Eden--
赤♥裸♥着探索着彼此 带领对方达到
naked, discovering each other, bringing to each other
上帝赐予他们的愉快之地
the pleasure that God intended for them.
没有羞耻 没有罪恶
No shame, no guilt,
没有事情能阻挡上帝对我们的爱
no knowledge of things that distract us from God's love.
我必须得说 你的胸很赞
Well, I must say, you have amazing cans.
-香娜也这么说 -香娜是谁
- Shawna used to say that. - Who's Shawna?
我要忘记的那个人
Someone I'm trying to forget.
你能帮我 忘记她吗
Will you please help me... forget her?
嗨喽啊 小兄弟
Well, hello down there.
上帝希望我们重返正途
Oh, God wants this for us.
也许他是对的
You know what? Maybe-- maybe he's right.
如果你注定是蕾丝
If you were supposed to be a lesbian
我注定是基的话
and I was supposed to be gay,
他就站不起来了
he'd be limp,
看 我的长面包起立了
and look, my loaf of bread riseth.
感受过这东西吗
You ever felt one of those before?
没感受过这么老的
Never one this old.
多谢夸奖
Thanks.
它就像棵山核桃树 一年更比一年强
It's like a hickory tree. Gets stronger every year.
你还好吗
You okay?
-好啊 -你今天没去学校
- Yeah. - You weren't at school today.
没时间去
Oh, no, I didn't make it.
因为凯伦
Karen?
她情况很差
She's in pretty bad shape.
今晚还去吗
You going over there later tonight?
不知道
I don't know.
我不确定
I'm not really sure.
那用我晚上过来吗
Do you want me to come over later?
昨晚好想你
I missed you last night.
好啊
Sure.
来吧
Yes, please.
待会儿见
Okay, I'll see you later.
好
Okay.
感觉怎么样
How's it going up there?
还行
Fine.
我已经好一会儿没看到你的脸了
'cause, you know, I haven't seen your face for awhile,
你也没说话
and you're not saying much.
-没关系 -好吧
- It's fine. - Okay, well,
我等一下还有约
I got an appointment that I've got to make,
所以我要怎么努力你才能高♥潮♥
so what can we do to get you where you need to be?
我在努力
Trying.
我能让它快点来吗
Is there anything I could do to hurry it up?
我不是很确定
Not sure.
不如你把我想象成安吉丽娜·朱莉
What if you were to imagine that I'm Angelina Jolie?
因为我要见得那些人...
'cause you know, I got these people that need--
闭嘴 安吉
Shut up please, Angie!
Just the way you are - Billy Joel
她讨厌这首歌♥
She hates that song.
抱歉 我很...
I'm sorry. I'm really--
我知道你们每天都陪着她
Look, I know you're here all day,
想唤醒她
and you're just trying to wake her up.
我只是想说 如果你们想让她醒过来
I just think, you know, if you want to wake her up
得做点她喜欢的事 而不是她讨厌的
you should do shit she likes, not shit she hates.
她不喜欢那首歌♥
She hates that.
你觉得她会喜欢什么
What do you think she would like?
我不知道 别的东西吧
I don't know, uh, something else.
我去买♥♥咖啡
I'm gonna go get some coffee.
别这样 乔迪 我不是那个意思
No, Jody, look, I didn't mean to--
兄弟 你说得对
No, man, you're--you're right.
你是她的好朋友
You've been a good friend to her.
有什么进展吗
Any progress at all?
她的脚趾头有时候会动
Well, she flicks her toes sometimes,
但是医生说有可能是条件反射
but the doctor thinks it could just be reflexes.
好吧
Right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别这么说 我一直认为
Don't be sorry. I've often thought
乔迪的唱功的确要改进了
Jody's musical repertoire could use some updating.
不是 我抱歉的是
No, uh, I'm sorry, I--
最后一次见到凯伦的时候
I wasn't very nice to Karen...
我的态度很不好
the last time I saw her.
事实上 我说不想再见她了
Actually, I, uh... I kind of ended it,
而且话说得很难听
and I didn't do it very well,
我不希望那是这辈子我最后和她说的话
and I don't want that to be the last she heard from me.
不会的
It won't be.
我们要乐观 这很重要
We're thinking positive. Makes a difference.
她会醒过来的
She's gonna wake up,
而且你也没让她难过 利普
and you didn't make her sad, Lip.
她看到你的短♥信♥的时候很开心
She was so happy when she got that text from you.
她知道你是要和她和好
She knew you were texting to make up.
你真该看到她开心的样子
You should've seen her light up.
-短♥信♥ -出车祸的那晚
- Text? - The night of the accident,
她去找你的那天晚上啊
when she came to meet you.
我觉得她是太兴奋了
I honestly think that she was so excited,
过马路的时候才忘了看车
she just forgot to look both ways.
凯伦的手♥机♥在这里吗
Do you have Karen's phone here?
应该跟她的东西在一起
It could be with her things.
应该是...
I think, um...
公园见 —利普
够了 姑娘们 散了吧
That's enough, girls! Walk away.
蕾妮 快走
Renee, walk away.
我一直在找你
I've been looking all over for you!
我手♥机♥没电了 你没给我充电器
My cell phone died. You didn't leave me a charger.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我眼线多得是 弗兰克
I know people, Frank.
我放话出去 他们就会帮我
I put the word out, they call.
我给你找了个好酒店
I got you a better hotel.
这是北州街套房♥酒店的房♥门钥匙
This is for the embassy suites, North State Street.
喝完赶紧过来换衣服
Finish your drink, head over, get dressed.
柜子里有干净的保罗衫和卡其裤
There's clean polos and khakis in the closet.
下一场演讲是今晚 在奥斯卡·王尔德书店
Your next gig is at the Oscar Wilde bookstore, tonight.
-好 -赶紧的
- Okay. - Look sharp.
我到处找你
Hey! I've been trying to find you.
我到处躲你
I've been avoiding you finding me.
-妈 -我很不舒服
- Mama. - I'm not feeling well,
一般我不舒服的时候 应该是坏消息了
and when I don't feel well, it's usually bad news.
不 也可以是好消息的
No, it could be good news.
上两次你感觉不错但是是坏消息
The last two times, you felt fine and it was bad news,
所以这次没准是好消息
so maybe this time it's good news.
不 应该不是
No, I don't think so.
妈我很感激你为我做的一切
Mama, I really appreciate all you've done
而且一直在帮我
and continue to do for me.
验孕棒给我
Gimme the stick.
-我能和你一起去吗 -不行
- Can I go with you this time? - No!
不然要什么厕所门
Bathrooms have doors for a reason.
我尿尿 你等着
I'll do the whizzing, you do the waiting.
不要抱太大希望
Keep your hopes in check.
都拿好外套
All right, everyone grab your jackets,
外面可能很冷 我不想等你们
it might be cold, and I don't want to wait for you.
一边去
Get off!
饿了吗
Hi! Hungry?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表