凯文
Kev?
凯文
Kev.
怎么了 搞什么
What? What the fuck?
他们是在笑话我吗
Are they laughing at me?
-不 -是的
- No. - Yes.
-菲奥娜 -操♥你♥妈♥的
- Fiona! - Fuck you!
-你♥他♥妈♥说什么 -谢丽尔 听着
- Excuse you? - Cheryl, listen--
不 我什么都不要听了
No, I'm done listening.
凯尔 去收拾东西 快
Kyle, go pack our shit, now.
谢丽尔 你能听我说完吗
Cheryl, would you just listen to me?
你本来可以拥有我的 却想拥有那贱♥货♥
You could've had this, and you want that?
她简直是个性♥饥♥渴♥狂
She's some kind of nympho,
有3抽屉的假阳♥具♥
has three drawers full of dildos.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛翻我的东西 贱♥人♥
What you doing going through my shit, bitch?
假阳♥具♥是什么
What's a dildo?
谢丽尔 你能听我好好说吗
Cheryl, would you just listen?
你现在就跟我认识你的时候一样愚蠢
You're just as thick as the day I met you.
谢丽尔 我知道你很生气
Cheryl, I get that you're mad,
我也想成为凯尔的父亲
but I want to be a father to Kyle.
我会给你在附近找个住处的
Now, I'm gonna get you a place nearby.
他不是你的 凯文 他甚至不是我的
He's not yours, Kev. He isn't even mine.
他是我姐姐的儿子 你个蠢逼
He's my sister's, you stupid piece of shit!
她刚说什么
What did she say?
她刚说什么
What did she say?
-搞什么 贱♥人♥ -搞死她 小维
- What the fuck, bitch? - Get her, V!
老娘干♥死♥你♥
I'll fuck you up!
我们该阻止她们 还是...
Well, should we stop 'em, or--?
怎么 你想被戳瞎一只眼睛吗
What, you want to lose an eye?
你是个疯狂的婊♥子♥
You're a crazy bitch!
杀死她 小维
Kill her, V!
贱♥人♥ 你跑来我家
Bitch, you come into my house
编造那样的狗屁谎言
and make up some shit like that?
放开我 你个肮脏的婊♥子♥
Get your hands off me, you dirty bitch!
快把她拉开
Get her off me!
-该死 电视机 -不要
- Shit, the TV! - No!
别撞坏了电视
Not the TV!
去拿离婚协议书 凯文
Get the divorce papers, Kev.
-这个贱♥人♥会签的 -我才不会签的
- This bitch is about to sign. - I ain't signing shit!
这边 这边
This way, this way.
你要是想四肢健全地走出去 贱♥人♥
If you want to walk away with four limbs, bitch,
就给老娘签了 凯文 协议书
you're gonna sign. Kev, the papers!
-操♥你♥妈♥的 -你给我签了
- Fuck you! - You're signing!
签了协议书
Sign the papers.
签
Sign it!
你可以只写首字母的
You could initial that.
什么都别说 直接开车滚吧
Uh-uh, not one word. Just drive away.
滚蛋吧
Fuck out of here!
小贱♥人♥ 你太疯狂了
Bitch, you so crazy.
你还在这儿
You're still here.
你觉得我会坐那神经病的车吗
You think I'm getting in a car with that psycho?
我能借用一下你的手♥机♥吗
Hey, uh, can I borrow your phone?
我得给我妈打个电♥话♥ 亲妈
I need to call my mom-- my other mom.
好的
Sure.
你想先吃晚餐吗
You want to eat dinner first?
-好的 -很好
- Sure. - Cool.
-你是布莱克吗 -是的
- You Blake? - Yes.
你立刻给我搬出去 布莱克
You're moving now, Blake.
-你今晚就得搬走 -你说什么
- You're moving tonight. - Excuse me?
我不会原谅你的 你个恶心的贱妇
I don't excuse you, you sick bitch.
我不会因为你性感而原谅你
I don't excuse you 'cause you're hot
或者因为你是金发妹
or 'cause you're blonde
或者你两腿间藏了什么"名器"
or 'cause of what you've got between your legs.
过来看看
Come take a look.
你看见了吗
You see that?
他们正在给你挖坟呢
They're digging your grave.
你最好在他们挖到6英尺深前滚蛋
And you want to be gone before they get down to six feet.
-进展得怎么样了 兄弟们 -很不错
- How's it going, boys? - Good.
我们2小时就把伯兰蒂的坟挖好了
We dug the Berlanti grave in what, two hours?
但这里的土很松软
But this dirt is nice and soft--
-速度要快得多 -时间紧迫哦
- going a lot faster. - Ticktock.
恋童癖
Kid fucker.
你看上去很疲惫
You looked stressed.
是吗
I do?
-今天过得怎么样 -很好
- How was your day? - Good.
去医生那里检查怎么说的
How'd it go at the doctor?
很好 开始愈合了
Good. It's healing.
世界真是一团乱麻
The world's messed up.
发生了太多乱七八糟的事
So much ugly shit happens.
我不知道 凯文和小维
I don't know. Kev and V and--
我相信你
I trust you.
那对我来说比"我爱你"更加重要
That's bigger to me than "I love you."
那是更重要的承诺
It's a bigger deal.
我相信你
I trust you.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表