能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
两杯
Make it two.
为男人干杯
To men.
我在"回归伊甸园"工作
I work for "Return To Paradise Project."
我们的专长是用转换疗法
We're a transformational ministry
帮人改正错误的性取向
specializing in conversion therapy.
让同志们回归健康的异性恋生活
We return homosexuals to healthy heterosexual lifestyles.
你们为什么要这么做
Why would you go do that?
我们相信同性恋是可治愈的
We believe that homosexuality is curable.
虽然有人在其中找到乐趣
Though some find pleasure in it,
但同性恋是其实一种瘾
homosexuality is an addiction,
让家庭支离破碎的瘾
an addiction that tears families apart.
我就有个同性恋儿子 从不用担心
I have a gay son. Never have to worry
他把某个臭烘烘的荡♥妇♥搞大肚子
about him impregnating some skanky neighborhood slut
然后带个混血儿回家
and bringing home her unplanned-for half-breed.
多希望我早点发现自己是同性恋
I wish I'd known I was gay back then.
那样我早就能在
I could've risen high
任何由同性恋主导的领域崛起了
in any one of the many fields dominated by gays.
比如娱乐圈 政坛
Entertainment, politics,
广播业 网球界
broadcasting. Tennis.
你在替亚伯拉罕·佩奇工作吗
You're working for Abraham Paige's agenda?
我在收拾残局 帮助被压♥迫♥的人
I'm cleaning up. Helping the oppressed.
他们是上瘾了 不是被压♥迫♥
They're addicted, not oppressed,
我们可以给你更多钱
and we can pay you more.
有多少
How much more?
固定薪水 房♥间 三餐
Stipend, room, board,
还有关于治疗成效演讲的费用
and substantial speaking fees upon completion of therapy.
我拒绝接受治疗
I draw the line at therapy.
如果不治疗 就无法治愈
But Frank, see, without the therapy, there's no cure.
我希望能告诉大众 我们治愈了你
I want to be able to say we cured you.
我现在是同性恋 同性恋就是我
Gay is who I am now. Gay is who I shall be.
弗兰克 你曾走在正确的路上
Frank, you once walked the true path
异性恋的路
of heterosexual love.
如果我能将你重新领回那条路
If I were to redirect you back onto that path,
你就会成为这种疗法的更有力的代言人
You'll be a much more compelling speaker for our cause,
因为到时你就是那个从炼狱劫后重生
because you'll have been singed by the fires of hell,
归来讲述奇迹的人了
but lived to tell.
我们的疗法是有效的
Our therapy works.
从厌恶疗法开始
It starts with aversion techniques,
防止你与同性做♥爱♥
conditioning you to avoid certain gay-sex triggers.
在你练习过一些技巧之后
Clinical fornication would start
就可以进行临床性行为了
once you've practiced some of those techniques.
不好意思 什么临床性行为
Sorry, clinical fornication?
我们在德拉克罗瓦酒店给你开房♥
We house you in the Delacroix Hotel,
然后送女人去和你做♥爱♥
and deliver women to you to have sex with
直到你变回异性恋
until you're cured.
抱歉 打断你一下 然后呢
I-I-I'm sorry, I interrupted you. What--?
我们觉得这跟鸡♥奸♥比起来 罪要轻点
We feel this is a lesser sin than sodomy.
我承认这有点不合常规
I grant that this seems unconventional,
但是要对抗顽固的疾病 新方法是必需的
but new ideas are necessary to counter unwavering plagues.
我们正在铺设那条通往上帝的路
We're paving a road back to god,
恶魔在路上设下重重阻碍
and the devil has erected obstacles
要击败邪恶 就得出其不意
that call for rule-bending in service of a greater good.
多给点零花钱
Throw in some walking around money,
我就肯试试
and I'll give it a shot.
米奇要娶的那个婊♥子♥
That whore that Mickey's marrying
是个在温泉花♥园♥水疗馆上班的真婊♥子♥
is an actual whore that works at Garden Springs Spa.
也许亲友光顾撸管有折扣
Friends and family discounts on handy-js.
特里让米奇操她 好把他"扳直"
Terry made Mickey fuck her to fuck the gay out of him.
什么时候
When?
他抓到我们俩一起后
After he caught us together.
老弟 我怎么不知道这事
Dude, how did I not know this shit?
我没告诉你
I didn't tell you.
那有效吗
Well, did it work?
他可能假装上过她一两次
I mean, he might've faked it once or twice,
但他是想和我在一起的
but he wants to be with me.
我知道他对我的感觉
I know what he felt with me.
那装不出来
You can't fake that.
现在 那妓♥女♥怀孕了
And now, this chick is pregnant.
伊恩 我的老弟
Ian, my brother,
你得向前看
you need to get out there
再他妈找一个人 好吗
and fuck someone new, okay?
找个20出头的
And someone in his early 20s,
而不是像凯希或奈德那样的老头
not some old dude like Kash or Ned.
我♥操♥
Fuck you.
说真的 去同志酒吧
All right, seriously, go into a gay bar,
告诉别人你要什么 让自己满足
make your need known, and have at it.
你担心凯伦让曼迪挺难过的
Mandy's upset you're upset about Karen.
老天 曼迪到底跟多少人诉苦了
Jesus. How many people is Mandy talking to?
她在乎你
She cares about you.
为什么 我不知道
Why...I don't know.
你有的时候真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
You can be a real shithead.
我俩怎么都和
How did we get this mixed up
米尔科威奇家的人搅上了
with two people from the Milkovich family?
家教不严
Bad parenting.
两人份的牛肋排
Prime rib for two?
就摆那边
Right there. Yeah. Oh.
上菜
And here you go,
亚伯拉罕
还有一碟 好了
And here you go.
加拉格先生 请别介意我的唐突
Mr. Gallagher? Please excuse my informality,
我在电视上看到您
but I saw you on TV, and just,
我代表整个同性恋团体
on behalf of the entire gay community,
感谢您把自己推到了
I want to thank you for putting yourself
这个政♥治♥问题的风口浪尖上
in the crosshairs of this political issue.
这是很勇敢很有鼓舞人心的
I mean, it's courageous and inspiring.
您住在这里的时候不管有什么需要
Whatever you need while you are here...
请务必和我说
Please, just do not
-不要犹豫 -番茄酱
- Hesitate to ask. - Ketchup.
-什么 -番茄酱
- What? - Ketchup.
当然 是的
Oh! Absolutely, yes.
我的名字叫赫苏斯
Um, my name is Jesus.
你需要我帮你预订个水疗 或者
Do you need me to sign you up for any SPA treatments, or...
我明天很有空
Well, I'm wide-open tomorrow,
给我从早到晚安排一天的按♥摩♥
Chockablock me some massages from sunup to sundown.
再来个面部保养
Throw in a facial.
好的 没问题
Ok--will do.
番茄酱
Ketchup.
噢 对
Oh, right!
我的牙有没有可能
Is it possible that my teeth
自己矫正
will spontaneously straighten out on their own?
吉米要回医学院去
Uh, Jimmy's going back to medical school.
我们可以请他帮忙看看
We can ask him to help.
我要喝酒
I need alcohol.
你妈又没怀上
Is your mom not pregnant again?
找不到她 去过她家 她上班的地方
Can't find her. Went to her house, her work.
她在躲着我 肯定是坏消息
She's avoiding me. Must be bad news.
-想开点 -过去两个月
- Think positive. - I've done that
我一直想得很开
for the past two months,
每次她用验孕棒检测
And every time she pees on the stick,
都没怀上 然后我想到
It's bad news, and then I get depressed
我的丈夫操了我妈我就很抑郁
thinking about my husband banging my mom,
因为我们自私的想要一个包含我们基因的孩子
'cause we selfishly want to have a baby with some of our dna--
也许我妈妈再也怀不上了
And maybe my mom can't get pregnant anymore,
我们做的这么出格根本没理由
And we've crossed this line for no reason,
这件事每次都在提醒我我丈夫上的不是我
And every time I'm reminded it's not me banging my husband,
用验孕棒的不是我
And it's not me peeing on the stick,
要生孩子的也不是我
And it's not me that gets to have the baby!
小薇 你妈要不是为你也不会这么做
V, Your mom wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you.
小凯这么做也只是因为他爱你
Kev's only doing this because he loves you.
没有你就没有孩子
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表