maybe Meg would give me another shot at managing
或者让我♥干♥回老本行也行
or at least get my old job back.
回去调酒
Slinging appletinis?
你要是为了在吧台里搔首弄姿的换点小费
You didn't need to get your GED
还去考那个普教证干嘛
to shake your titties and collect tips from frat boys.
至少挣得多
The money's good,
也不需要去预修什么课程
and it doesn't require prerequisites.
是啊 胸大就行了
Requires a couple.
把摄像头对准我们行吗
Can you set up the camera, please?
我们准备好了
We're ready to go.
-你演的是谁啊 -托马斯·杰弗逊
- Who are you supposed to be? - Thomas Jefferson.
来吧 萨利小姐
Okay, Miss Sally.
来把被我强♥奸♥的怒火
You get your revenge
尽情发泄到我身上吧
for me raping you in the slave quarters.
大人
Master.
你这个死白人
Get down, you white motherfucker.
到我裙子下面来
Get in there. Ah!
舔我的屁屁 用力舔 用力
Yeah, now get that ass. Munch it, munch it!
从A数到Z
Do the alphabet.
我们终将胜利
We shall overcome, motherfucker.
用力
Get in there!
我们终将胜利
We shall overcome!
上船
Get on.
梅格 你还好吗
Hey, Meg. How are you?
我是菲奥娜 菲奥娜·加拉格
Fiona... Gallagher.
我记得你 近来怎么样
Sure. How you been?
我只是想过来看看
Thought I'd stop by,
看看你们开始为暑期招人了没有
see if you were staffing up for summer yet.
露天区在阵亡纪念日之后才会开张
Patio's not open till memorial day,
如果你愿意穿着高跟鞋端鸡尾酒的话
but if you want to push cocktails in 6-inch heels,
那我欢迎 美女总是越多越好
I can always use another pretty girl for the summer.
我还指望你像去年秋天说好的那样
I was hoping you'd give me a shot at assistant managing
给我次当助理经理的机会呢
like we discussed last fall.
恭喜你
Congrats.
我知道上次我放了你鸽子
I know I screwed you over last time.
因为家里出了点事 我妈她
It's a family thing, my mother was really--
我理解 你也不容易
I get it. You have it tough.
但是耍我一次 你该感到羞愧
But fool me once, shame on you.
-两次 -我不会再让你失望的
- Fool me twice-- - I won't let you down again.
给我一个晚上展现我的能力
Come on, give me one night to show you what I can do.
我保证你不会失望的
You won't regret it.
给我一千块
Give me a thousand bucks.
我就给你一个晚上办主题夜
I'll find you a night to promote.
主题夜
Promote?
你一个人来管整个夜店
You take over the club, do it all.
-15号♥周二行吗 -下礼拜
- How about Tuesday the 15th? - Next week?
给我展现一下你的能力
Show me what you got.
我没那么多钱
I don't have $1,000.
那你还是到露天区去当调酒师吧
So I'll pencil you in to work the patio.
五月中旬的时候联♥系♥我 保持身材哦
Give me a call mid-may, and keep the weight off.
-含羞草鸡尾酒 -好
- Mimosa? - Uh, sure.
男人生命中最重要的东西不外乎以下几种
A man has few things of real value in this life.
他的家人 他的朋友
His family, his friends.
他履行承诺的能力
His ability to honor his commitment,
以及他的信誉
the value of his word.
坐下吃点东西吧
Eat, please.
我认为衡量一个男人的唯一标准
I believe the only true measure of a man
是他是否愿意承担自己行为所产生的后果
is his willingness to accept responsibility for his actions.
你觉得呢
Don't you agree?
我们到了
We're here.
景色真不错 祥和宁静
Beautiful, very peaceful.
大湖区 对吗
The great lakes, right?
是啊 密歇根湖
Uh, lake michigan.
北美有几个这样的湖呢
How many great lakes are there?
五个吧
Uh, five.
我知道五大湖都很大
I knew the great lakes were big,
但是我没想到能大到这种程度
but I never imagined they would be this big.
像海洋一般
It's like a sea.
一个这么蠢的人居然这么重
Surprisingly heavy for a man with so few brains.
史蒂夫
So, Steve...
你是一个能履行承诺的男人吗
Are you a man capable of honoring your commitments?
你能信守诺言吗
Are you a man of your word?
库奇略
Cuchillo!
你真的是美国人
So... you are an american, eh?
想回去吗
Wanting to go home?
可你没有任何证件
But you have no papers.
是这样的 我们在开派对
No, see, we were sort of partying.
说"啊"
Say "Ah."
没问题吧
Good?
朋友 我可不是那种人
Whoa! No, amigo, I'm not that kind of girl.
天哪
Jesus!
兄弟 兄弟们
Okay, okay, fellas,
你们真的吓到我了
I'm really kinda of getting skeeved out here.
-我能把裤子穿上吗 -祝你好运
- Can I--can I take them-- - Good luck
你干活她付钱 有什么不对的吗
What happened to people paying you when you do the work?
只是她那个态度太讨厌了
It was just her way of telling me to go fuck myself.
而且我最气的是她认为
What really pissed me off was how she just assumed
我绝对凑不出一千块
that I couldn't come up with the money.
自以为是的贱♥人♥
Smug bitch.
我们今天那个自导小片赚了不少
Well, we did all right today on that master-slave thing.
我可以借你点钱
I could loan you the money if you want.
不用啦
No. That's okay.
我爱你 但是
I love you, but...
你得为你将来的孩子存钱
You gotta save up for when you have a baby.
-吉米呢 -他最近有点怪
- What about Jimmy? - He's being weird.
梅格说得对 我失败的很
Meg's right. I am a loser.
还是个把自己当回事的穷鬼
One more ghetto girl who thinks she's the shit.
我哪有能力掌管一间夜店
I can't manage a club.
-怎么了 自怨自艾的 -这叫现实
- What's that, self-pity? - No, reality.
我还是去报名公务员考试
I'll take the Civil Service Exam,
清理车站垃圾桶来造福人♥民♥吧
clean bus shelter trash barrels for the city.
你是菲奥娜·加拉格
Hey! You're Fiona Gallagher.
只有你不想做 没有你做不到的
You can do anything you set your mind to.
你拿到了普教证
You got your GED.
从15岁起就成了顶梁柱
You've been raising a family of six
拉扯着5个娃长大
since you were 15 years old.
你就是个传说 梅格只是个冷漠的贱♥人♥
You're a rock star, and Meg's a frigid bitch.
这是什么
What's that?
我的离职薪水
My final paycheck.
看样子胜负差不多已成定局了
Looks like this battle is almost over.
"红色漫游者"情况不妙啊
The Red Rovertron is in trouble.
"天蝎号♥"凯♥旋♥而归
Scorpio back for the win.
又来自取其辱了吗 加拉格
Back for yet another round of ritual humiliation, Gallagher?
这次必赢 戈夫
Finally gonna win this time, Goff.
今天只有大学生才能参赛
College entrants only today,
网站上写着呢
it was on the website.
还是你那平民窟根本没网
Or don't you have Internet down at MLK charter?
怎么了 戈夫
What's the matter, Goff?
你怕一个高中生
You afraid a teenager is gonna kick the shit out of one
把你那堆破铜烂铁打得屁滚尿流吗
of your half-assed bucket of bolts?
加拉格 你那水平造出的玩意
Your engineering can't compete
根本就不是在暗黑机器人♥大♥赛拿奖的档次
at the Black Bot championship trophy level, Gallagher.
你这次的设计又是抄的谁的
Who'd you steal your designs from this time?
卡内基梅隆大学还是麻省理工
Was it Carnegie Mellon or M.I.T.?
参赛费150块 我们不收食品救济券
Entry fee is 150, and we don't take food stamps.
这一场是 "天蝎号♥"对阵"穿刺者"
This match, Scorpio bot versus...the Impaler.
敲响战鼓吧
Let the battle begin.
"穿刺者"出击了
Ooh! The Impaler strikes.
"天蝎号♥"不动了
Scorpio bot is down.
"穿刺者"一击制胜
The Impaler wins!
小菜
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表