乔迪 这里只有三个盘子
Jody,there's only three plates here.
你得去帮凯伦拿一个
You might want to get one for Karen.
我去做份沙拉
I'm gonna go make a salad.
太好了
Oh,great.
弗兰克
Frank.
亲爱的 我们一起经历了许多
Honey, we've been through a lot together.
确实是 小希 确实如此
That we have, Sheils, that we have.
但是海米走了
Um, but Hymie's gone,
凯伦和乔迪都在这
And with Karen and Jody here,
有点挤
it's kind of a full house.
什么
What?
不 不 不 别说这个
No. No, no, no, don't say that.
弗兰克 我只是想请你回家 回到家人身边
Frank, I'm just asking you to go home to your family.
我的家人丝毫不顾及我的安危 把我赶出来
My family threw me out with no regard for my well-being.
你想让我无家可归
Do you want me homeless?
想让我流浪街头
Do you want me wandering the streets
像个老人一样顶着寒风
just as old man winter winds his way down
一路向北吗
from the frozen north?
你没地方可去吗 比如朋友家
Don't you have someone you can stay with, like a friend?
我即将找回自己的生活
Just as I'm getting my life together.
我马上要去去匿名戒酒互助会了
I'm going to A.A.
你这样做是因为法官的要求
You go because a judge ordered you to go.
希拉
Sheila.
弗兰克 你是个好人
Frank, you're a good man,
但你得找别的地方住了
But you've got to find another place to stay.
天呐 卡尔 这都快不够了
Jesus, Carl, there's enough to go around.
能去拿纸袋子吗
Would you grab the paper bags?
如果要搬家 我们要去哪
If we have to move, where do we go?
我们不会搬家的
We're not moving.
金吉的遗嘱弄的怎么样了
How's it going with Ginger's will?
还在处理
Working on it.
小维 谢谢你今天照看利亚姆
V, thanks for taking Liam today.
我假装他就是我的小黑宝宝
I pretend he's my little black baby,
当他脾气暴躁浑身发臭的时候 我就得把他接回来
And when he's cranky and smelly, I get to bring him back.
利亚姆在哪
Where is Liam?
他想试试成年人的马桶
Trying out the big boy toilet.
你就留他自己在那
And you left him there?
黛比 那不是我们为你准备的第一天
Debbie, that is not the outfit that we picked out
着装 你绝对不能穿着这个出门
for your first day, and you are so not leaving here in that.
-我跟曼迪借的 -看的出来
- I borrowed it from Mandy. - Clearly.
你知道我现在已经上中学了吧
You do realize that I'm in middle school now, right?
当然 但不是脱衣舞娘学校 去换了
Yeah, not stripper school. Go change.
谁去开下门
Somebody get that.
曼迪 她才13岁
Mandy, she's 13.
她又不是在妓院工作
She's not working the bedroom at the mustang ranch.
说的就好像你在她这个年纪没穿过超短裙一样
Yeah, like you never wore a short skir when you were her age.
天呐 菲 她只是想帮忙
Jeez, Fi, she's just trying to help.
我去开门
I'll get it.
你明天能照顾利亚姆吗
Can you take Liam tomorrow too?
还不确定
Not sure yet.
那些住在四号♥街的伊♥斯♥兰♥人有免费的日托
Those fruits of islam people on 4th have a free daycare.
如果我说我讨厌白人
If I say I hate whitey,
他们肯定能照看他几个小时
I bet they'll watch him for a few hours.
利普对曼迪·婊♥子♥韦奇是不是认真的
So is Lip getting serious about Mandy Skankovich?
真好
Nice.
该死 曼迪 我很抱歉
Oh, shit, Mandy, I'm sorry.
你知道我绝不会当面说你这个的
You know I would have never said that to your face.
我应该道歉还是离开
Should I apologize or leave?
我还是离开吧
I'm gonna leave.
你我都知道你没有合法继承这里的资格
You and I both know you're not legally entitled to shit.
帕特里克
Patrick?
还记得我儿子吧 戴斯蒙德和沃伦
You remember my sons, Desmond and Warren.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
来快速查看一下有什么需要修理的地方
Oh, just a quick walkthrough to assess repairs,
不会花太长时间
Shouldn't take too long.
直接离开应该更快
It'd be quicker if you just left.
你们才是要离开的人
You're the ones that are gonna be leaving.
除非法庭会相信你编的那些狗屁
Assuming your bullshit will stands up in court.
遗嘱听证会在周四
Probate hearing is on Thursday.
这个周四
This Thursday?
没错 速战速决
Uh-huh. Why prolong the inevitable?
我要你们在周六之前离开
I'm gonna need you out on Saturday
这样我就可以开始杀虫
So I can spray the place with insecticide,
把这脏兮兮的地毯扔出去
Rip up this piss carpet,
让这里变的像人住的地方
And, you know, make it livable.
儿子们 从楼上开始
Boys, start upstairs.
我们有孩子住在这里
We've got kids living here,
你就打算这样把我们赶出去
And you're just gonna throw us out?
你晚上怎么睡得着
How do you sleep at night?
别把你悲惨的生活怪到我头上
Don't blame your miserable goddamn lives on me.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen up.
你们中的一些人好奇我们的诉求是什么
Some of you have inquired about our petition.
我们已经要求林肯·格鲁夫高中
We have demanded that Lincoln Grove high school
为特殊学生提供课程
offer programs for special students
帮助他们融入学校生活
To help them fit in with their classmates.
-我们能来你不感到高兴吗 -高兴
- Aren't you glad we came? - Yeah.
很好 同时考虑到这个R打头的单词
Great, also concerning the "R" Word,
我们已经要求学校下达政策
We have demanded a school policy
禁止学生和教职工使用这个单词
forbidding students and faculty from using that word.
-弱智 -你说什么
- Retard. - Excuse me.
弱智 你都不能说这个词
Retard. You can't even say it.
那我们要怎么讨论它
So how do we talk about it?
我们都知道你在这个问题上的观点 杰里米
We all know your opinion on this, Jeremy.
但现在是我在发言
But right now I'm the one speaking.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters,
语言只有当我们赋予它们力量的时候才有力量
Words only have power if we give them power.
我们要夺回弱智这个词
We must take back the word "Retard."
让它变成我们的
Make it ours.
亲爱的 我们剩下的人都认为这个词很让人讨厌
Sweetheart, the rest of us find the word offensive.
我不是你的亲爱的 婊♥子♥
I'm not your sweetheart, bitch.
坎迪奇女士 我知道你的意图是好的
Mrs. Kandage, I know you mean well,
但这里的很多人都认为我们是时候
But many of us here think it's time
改造这个词 为它赋予新的含义了
That we reclaim and redefine the word.
因为那些正常人不会被人叫弱智
And since normies don't get called "Retard,"
他们没有发言权
They don't have a say in this.
正常人没有发言权
Normies do not get a say.
正常人是什么
What's a "Normie?"
我觉得是指不傻的人
I think it's slang for non-retards.
-法比奥 你能不说话吗 -抱歉
- Hey, Fabio, do you mind? - Sorry.
我不在乎它是怎么用的
I don't care how it's used.
我不希望有人这么叫我的儿子
I don't want anybody calling my son that word ever.
这太伤害人了
It's incredibly hurtful.
即使我们禁止这个词
Even if we did get rid of it,
也有人会想出其他词来表达这个意思
Someone will just think up another way of saying it.
没错 基佬们夺回了他们的词语
That's right. The queers took back their word.
-这不一样 -怎么不一样
- It's different. - How is it different?
没人叫黑鬼
It's not like race issues disappear
不代表种族问题就解决了
If people stop saying nigger.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
我能说 你不能说
I can say it, you can't.
弱智们 我们要一起禁止
Retards, we must ban together.
得到尊重的方式是自己争取
The way to get respect is to take respect,
正常人能帮我们传达
And normies can help us get that message out.
加入的话就举手
Raise your hand if you're with us!
是啊
Yeah.
我弱智 你弱智
Me-tard, you-tard,
弱智全国
Retard nation.
我弱智 你弱智
Me-tard, you-tard,
弱智全国
Retard nation.
我弱智 你弱智
Me-tard, you-tard,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表