留了六个孩子丢给我养
Who left me alone with six kids to raise,
与此同时 我的同居伴侣
while my domestic partner,
克里斯多夫·柯林先生是个爱干净 不喝酒
Mr. Christopher Collier, is a clean and sober,
为国家认真工作的好公民
Hardworking citizen of this country.
我认为他应该和那个抛弃自己孩子的女人
I think he deserves the same rights
享有相同的权利
as a woman who would abandon her children.
谢谢你 先生 我会考虑一下你的情况的
Thank you, sir. And I will consider your situation.
你别想就这么不理我
Don't you turn your back on me.
-别担心 -我是这个国家的国民
- Oh, don't you worry. - I'm a citizen of this country.
我住在这个城市里
I live in this city.
我的伴侣为这座城市工作
My partner works for this city.
就因为我们没结婚
But because we're not married,
顺便说一句 是因为法律不允许
which the law doesn't even allow, I might add,
我就不能享用他的保险福利
I am not allowed to share in his insurance benefits.
这就意味着我要么去免费门诊排长队
Which means for me, it's stand in the line
要么就要忍♥受病痛
at the free clinic or suffer.
这不光是不公平 不人道
That's not only unfair and unchristian,
这是反美国精神的
it's flat out un-American.
我是个公民
I'm a citizen.
我的平等权利呢
Where are my equal rights?
想想怎么解决这个 “市长”先生
Fix that, Mr. I-want-to-be-mayor.
操
Fuck.
非常感谢 现在就为您转接
Thank you so much. I'll transfer you now.
黛比没在家
我喜欢这个颜色
I like this color.
看着心情就会好起来 对吧
Kind of cheers you up just looking at it, right?
是的
It does.
有时当你感觉很糟的时候
Sometimes when you're feeling really bad,
如果把外表打扮漂亮起来
if you make yourself look better on the outside,
很快心里也会跟着好起来
it can start to make you feel better on the inside.
我妈管这个叫"由外至内美丽法"
My mom calls it, "Taking it from the outside in."
杰克逊家
Jackson residence.
黛比 你应该把利亚姆送去就走的
Debbie, you were just supposed to drop Liam there.
怎么没去上学 生病了吗
Why aren't you at school? Are you sick?
粉色警报
Uh, code pink.
-莫妮卡回家了 -不是
- Monica's home? - No, no, no.
是希拉家的粉色警报
Code pink at Sheila's.
回头给你解释 好吗
I'll explain later, okay?
好 回头解释 但你麻烦大了
Fine, explain later. But you're in big trouble.
什么是粉色警报
What's a code pink?
没什么
It's nothing.
我在给菲奥娜解释为什么我没去上学
I was just trying to explain to Fiona why I'm not at school.
这是我们的暗号♥
It's like a code word we have.
糟了 几点了
Oh, no. What time is it?
你因为我才没去上学吗
Are you skipping school because of me?
我本来也不想去
I didn't want to go anyway.
所有人都想抄我作业
All anyone ever does is try to copy off me.
但没人想愿意我一起吃午饭
but no one wants to sit with me at lunch.
所有人都很贱 初中太傻了
Everybody's mean. Middle school's stupid.
贱女孩最讨厌了
Mean girls suck.
我女儿就很贱
My daughter's a mean girl.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know how it happened.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
但我是她妈
But I'm her mother.
如果我都会受妈妈影响
If how we turn out is all about how our mother is,
那我也会很惨 对吧
then I'm pretty screwed, right?
-有什么好笑的 -就是
- What's funny? - It's just--
她为你申请大学
She applied to colleges for you.
我老二这么顶着你
Wow, I'm so glad my cock thrust up inside of you
还能让你这么集中精力真是太开心了
is holding your attention so well.
你对我真好
That's really nice for me.
对不起 我只是 我不明白
Sorry, I just-- I don't get it.
你干嘛不甩了她
Why don't you just dump her?
少说多干
Less talking, more riding.
米奇真的要结婚吗
Is Mickey seriously getting married?
是的 就最近几周
Yeah. Like, in a couple of weeks.
天呐 和谁
Jesus. To who?
我都不知道他在和人交往
I-I didn't even know he was seeing anyone.
我觉得他干♥她♥的时间
Well, I don't think he was seeing her
比交往的时间都长
so much as he was doing her.
-那为什么要结婚 -她怀孕了
- So why's he marrying her? - She's knocked up.
所以呢 我不明白
So? I don't get it.
怎么 是你老爸逼他的吗
What, is your dad making him?
我不知道
I don't know.
你干嘛这么关心
Why do you give a shit?
你不能拒绝我
Don't you turn your back on me.
我是这个国家的国民
I'm a citizen of this country.
我的伴侣为这座城市工作
My partner works for this city.
但是因为我们没有结婚
But because we're not married,
顺便说一句 是因为法律不允许
Which the law doesn't even allow, I might add,
我不能成为他的保险受益人
I am not allowed to share in his insurance benefits,
这就意味着我要么去免费诊所
Which means for me, it's stand in line
要么就要忍♥受病痛
At the free clinic or suffer.
这非常不公平 非常不人道
That's not only unfair and unchristian...
-天呐 -这是反美国精神的
- Holy shit. - It's flat out un-American.
-弗兰克 -你认识他
- Frank? - You know him?
我的平等权利呢
Where are my equal rights?
可以这么说 他是我父亲
You could say that. He's my dad.
这个演讲
I--wow, that speech.
你父亲 我很抱歉 抱歉
Your father--I'm so sorry. I am so sorry.
天呢 我真希望时光可以倒转
Oh, my god, I wish I could turn back time.
时光倒转 为什么
Turn back time? Why?
有个办公室的贱♥人♥针对你
Some of the office bitches may have narc-ed on you
比如你办公桌上的黄色照片 还有私人电♥话♥
About the porn at your desk and the personal phone calls.
我说办公室贱♥人♥ 其实就是我
And by office bitches, I might mean myself.
办公桌上的黄色照片
Porn at my desk?
该死
Oh, shit.
菲奥娜 你好
Fiona. Hi.
普拉特先生要和你谈话
So mr. Pratt is asking for a word with you.
-让我来猜猜 他是老板 -不 不
- Let me guess. He's the boss? - No, no.
他是其中一个堂兄弟
He's one of the cousins.
不是大老板 但确实是领导
Not the big boss, but he is a supervisor, yes.
真心的 抱歉
Really, very sorry.
请进
Yes?
你好 菲奥娜·加拉格
Hi. Fiona Gallagher.
临时工
The temp?
菲奥娜
Oh, Fiona, yeah.
进来坐
Um, go ahead and have a seat.
你先 抱歉
Go ahead, sorry.
我收到了关于你的用语的投诉
So I've had some complaints about your language,
在上班时间打私人电♥话♥
A few personal calls on company time--
我有五个孩子
I have five kids.
他们是我的兄弟姐妹 但我抚养他们
They're my siblings, but I raise them.
有一个翘课了
And one of them skipped school.
关于这些私人电♥话♥我很抱歉
So I'm sorry about the personal calls,
但真的只有几分钟
But it was really only a couple minutes.
我可以早打卡 晚下班
And I'm happy to clock out early and work late.
不 你不用这么做
Oh, no. You don't have to do that.
至于照片
There were some photos.
我桌子上的黄色照片
Yeah, the porn at my desk?
那其实不是黄色照片
It wasn't really porn.
只是阴♥茎♥的照片
It was pictures of penises,
但那是包皮手术网站上的
But it was from a circumcision website.
我的一个朋友想要孩子
See, friends of mine are trying for a baby.
我就告诉他们
And I had said a thing about how they should
应该给孩子割包皮 这样姑娘们
circumcise the baby so that girls will be more likely
就更想用嘴帮他们
to want to-- uh, with their mouths.
当然不是给婴儿
Not on the baby, of course.
我是说 等他们长大了
I mean once he's a grown-up.
该死
Shit.
我被解雇了吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表