以下是《无♥耻♥家庭》上周剧情提要
This is what you missed last week on Shameless.
超赞的 整集都在讲我
It was great. It was all about me.
有点像大英雄的冒险
Sort of the hero's journey.
-我在哪 -华瑞兹市
- Where am I? - Juarez.
我是不是错过圣诞节了
Did I miss Christmas?
你差点没错过复活
You almost missed Easter.
-早啊 小黛 -137天了
- Morning, Debs. - 137 days.
他会回来的 小黛 他总是会回来的
He'll be back, Debs. He always comes back.
-你好啊 史蒂夫 -南多
- Well, hello, Steve. - Nando.
能在美国看到你真是令我大吃一惊
You know, I was surprised to see you in the states
我以为缉毒局已经把你列入监察名单了
'cause I-I thought that the DEA had you on a watch list.
确实如此
They do.
所以你可以想想 我来这是件多愉快的事了吧
So you can imagine how happy I am to come here.
我已经安排了艾斯特法尼娅去读经济
I've arranged for Estefania to pursue an economics degree.
我想她成为一名美国公民 史蒂夫
I want her to be an American citizen, Steve.
等办理移♥民♥手续的时候 你就是她的合法丈夫
When immigration comes, you will be her husband.
可这就意味着你得循规蹈矩
But that means you can't get into any trouble.
那我怎么养活自己啊
How am I supposed to make a living?
找份工作
Get a job.
今天把工作丢了
Lost my job today.
我们够钱缴房♥产税吧
We gonna have enough for the property tax bill?
加上我今天收到的支票 刚刚好
Just, with the check I got today.
利普和伊恩提早走了
Lip and Ian left early?
他们说要在上学前去市中心拿什么东
They said they had to pick something up downtown before school.
-市中心 -他们是这么说的
- Downtown? - What they said.
我还指望你像去年秋天说好的那样
I was hoping you'd give me a shot at assistant managing,
给我次当助理经理的机会呢
like we discussed last fall.
给我一千块 我就给你一个晚上办主题夜
Give me 1,000 bucks, I'll find you a night to promote.
一千块 万事俱备
$1,000. It's all there.
好吧 我会给你安排个晚上
Okay. You're on the calendar.
-天哪 -能递给我
- Oh, my God. - Hey, can you pass me that--
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
糟了
Shit!
怎么了
What's the matter?
一千块
$1,000.
-继续睡觉吧 -我要窒息了
- Mm, back to sleep. - I can't breathe.
那因为你在脸上捂了个枕头吧
Maybe it has something to do with the pillow on your face.
我要去缴房♥产税
I gotta pay the property tax.
好了 过来 过来
All right, come here, come here, come here.
别用你的小♥弟♥弟♥戳我了
Stop poking me with that thing.
我以为你最喜欢这样呢
Thought you liked me poking you with this thing.
我当时在想什么
What was I thinking?
是因为夜店的事吗
Is this about the club thing?
刚起床就惊慌症爆发
I woke up having a panic attack
我就像弗兰克和莫妮卡一样 偷了家里的钱
that I was just like Frank and Monica taking our money,
而且还不是用来找乐子
except I wasn't even getting high with it.
你一定能搞个超屌♥的主题夜
You know, you're gonna throw a kick-ass club night.
要有创业精神 对吧
You gotta be entrepreneurial, right?
在自己身上投资
Invest in yourself.
你是在拉屎吗
Are you taking a dump right now?
-每天清早 准时准点 -老天
- Like clockwork, every morning. - Jesus.
怎么 我不能在这里拉屎吗
What, I can't take a dump in here?
在我面前不行
Not in front of me you can't.
但你在洗澡呀
You were in the shower.
是的 可现在我洗完出来了
Yeah, and now I'm out of the shower.
要是你在我面前拉屎 我就会不介意
I wouldn't care if you took a dump in front of me.
什么情况
Oh! What's going on?
弗兰克喝醉了 正在找床睡
Frank drunk looking for a bed.
谁允许他来的
Who the hell let him?
-黛比 -我们求过她不要
- Debbie! - We begged her not to.
他别想睡我的床
He's not hot-bunking my bed.
他干嘛不去睡门廊 够暖和了
Why can't he sleep out on the porch? It's warm enough.
我要我以前的床
I want my old bed back.
才不给
Oh, hell, no!
小心脚下
Step, step.
早啊 弗兰克
Morning, Frank.
这里是我家
This is my house!
没关系 爸爸 你睡我屋里吧
It's okay, Daddy. You can sleep in my room.
别这样 小黛
Wouldn't do it, Debs.
他今早格外臭
He's especially ripe this morning.
弗兰克闻着就像狗尿
Frank smells like dog piss.
才不是
Not dog piss!
-是流浪汉加里的味道 -来吧 老爸
- Gary the homeless guy. - Come on, Daddy.
好梦 老爸
Sweet dreams, Daddy.
他怎么睡在我的帐篷上了
Hey, that's my tent.
等他醒了 我会收拾干净的
I'll hose it off after he wakes up.
小黛 别再让弗兰克进来了
Debs, don't let Frank in here anymore.
这里也是他的家
This is his home too.
他消失了好几个月
He disappeared for months.
现在 他回来了 闪开
And now he's back. Excuse.
牛奶钱
Milk money.
你的早餐
Breakfast.
你拉完屎洗手了吗
Did you wash up after you pooped?
你现在成我妈了吗
What are you, my mom now?
拉屎之后要洗手的吗
We're supposed to wash up after we poop?
叫你女朋友穿好衣服 利普
Tell your girlfriend to wear clothes, Lip.
我又不是她的监护人
Not her keeper.
看不顺眼就别看
Don't look if you don't like what you see.
真赞
Sweet.
穿上裤子 立刻
Pants. Now.
天哪
Jesus.
你今天去不去学校
Hey, you going to school today?
晚点去 我打算翘掉前三节课
Oh, no. Later. Gotta skip my first three periods,
以便早点完成社会服务令
so I can start clocking community service hours.
房♥产税最后五十块入账
And the last 50 bucks to the property tax, yo.
这样应该就差不多了
This should bring us right around where we need to be.
我没把最后那次清理
I didn't put in the money from that last
-有毒废物活儿的薪水放进去 -没事
- toxic waste gig I had yet. - Okay, that's cool.
给我吧 我去交
Hand it over, and I'll drop it off
去做社区服务之前 顺道把税缴了
before I go to community service, pay the tax man.
我没有
I don't have it.
-没有什么 -没有钱
- Don't have what? - The money.
我用这笔钱预定了一个夜店主题夜的主办权
I used it to put down a deposit on a club night.
好了
All right.
小黛 卡尔 我们走吧 该去上学了
Debs, Carl, let's go. School time.
我要先给爸爸送早餐
Gotta bring Daddy his breakfast first.
但房♥产税已经欠了两周了
Uh, but the property tax, that's already two weeks late.
我们总是拖款不还
We're always two weeks late.
办完派对 我就能把钱还上
I'll have the money back right after the party.
你没资格花这笔钱
It wasn't yours to spend.
我有 钱是我挣的
Yeah, it was. I earned it.
现在要这么算了是吧
Oh. Oh, that's how we're doing this now.
那我要拿我上周赚的钱去买♥♥iPad
Okay, well, I'll take the money I made last week and buy an iPad.
伊恩 你要用你的薪水干什么呢
Ian, what are you gonna do with your paycheck, huh?
买♥♥件新皮衣怎么样 利亚姆呢
New leather jacket? Liam?
我有机会赚大钱 利普
I have an opportunity to make some real money here, Lip.
没这么简单
It's not that easy.
我已经在夜店这行做了很久
I've been in the club business a long time.
当然了 送鸡尾酒嘛
Yeah, sure you have. Slinging cocktails, okay?
你根本对办主题夜根本一无所知
Look, you don't know shit about promoting a club party.
谢谢你的打击 利普
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Lip.
老爸 我给你拿早餐来了
Hey, Daddy. Brought you breakfast.
还有报纸
And the newspaper.
你回家了真好
Good to have you home.
能帮我做社会学作业吗
Can you help me with my social studies project?
主题是内战
It's on the Civil War.
要搭一个林肯的小木屋
Gotta build Lincoln's log cabin.
-小黛 -怎么了
- Deb. - Hmm?
你好吵 我需要安静
Too much noise. I need peace and quiet.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表