他们和自己的鸡鸡都干了什么屁事
What is it with men and their johnsons...
在公车上"遛鸟"
Shaking them on buses,
用那活儿勒索潜在的员工
using them to blackmail potential employees?
可那没准是个好工作
You know, that was probably a good job too...
有福利 买♥♥东西还打折
Benefits, discounts on groceries.
知道吗
You know what?
我可不会轻饶他
He doesn't get away with this shit.
我要回去
I'm going back over there.
想让我陪你去吗
Great. You want me to come with you?
不用 你能看着利亚姆吗
No, but can you watch Liam?
该死 抱歉 不行
Oh, shit. Sorry, I can't.
那你刚刚还想跟我去
You just offered to come with me.
因为我知道你会拒绝我 我要去复检
No, I know, because I knew you'd say no. I got a checkup.
杀敌不留情 切忌别动口
Kick ass, take names. Don't blow anyone.
你让她睡我们的床
You let her sleep in our bed?
你自己说的她是个疯婊♥子♥
You said yourself she's a crazy bitch.
她的确是
She is a crazy bitch.
不是你印象中的那种的疯婊♥子♥
And not a crazy bitch like you're a crazy bitch,
也不是"小贱♥人♥ 你真能搞" 不是
like, "Oh, bitch, you so crazy. " No!
有一次 她想用冻鱼打死我
She once tried to beat me to death with a frozen fish
就因为我问了一句还有没有西兰花
because I had asked if there was more broccoli.
你不知道她的发火点在哪儿
And you never know what's gonna set her off.
你干嘛呢 穿上
What are you doing? Put that back on.
我要换衣服
I'm changing.
特瑞沙两点来
Teresa will be here at 2:00.
谁啊
Who's that?
公♥证♥人 在我妈店里做过头发
Notary public, gets her hair done at mom's salon.
两点之前 把离婚协议签了
So you have until 2:00 to get the divorce papers signed,
不然我就让她瞧瞧谁是疯婊♥子♥
or I'll show her who's a crazy bitch.
穿衣服 穿上
Put your shirt on. Put your shirt on!
我在换衣服 一会儿去看看你的车
Hey, I'm changing. I'm gonna go take a look at your car.
-好 -凭你这腿脚
- Okay. - On that foot?
我能搞定
I can handle it.
如果你能搞定
If you can handle it,
能不能把浴室那个一直在滴水的水龙头也搞定
maybe you can handle the dripping faucet in our bathroom.
-你腿怎么了 -打篮球
- How'd you do that anyway? - Shootin' hoop.
在跟附近的孩子打篮球的时候伤了跟腱 他很壮
I snapped my achilles posting up some local kid... he's huge.
估计明年会去NBA选秀会
He's probably gonna go in the NBA draft next year.
他在浴缸摔了一跤 像个佛罗里达犹太老翁一样
He snapped it falling in the bathtub like an old Florida Jew.
那是比赛以后的事 这叫延迟反应
Which was right after the game. It was a delayed reaction.
小维 你那个在线裸聊用的摄像头还在吗
Hey, V, you still have that mini camera you use for titty shots?
需要你帮我整整超♥市♥里的一个人♥渣♥
I need your help with a scumbag at the grocery store.
-我是 -我知道你是谁
- Hey, I'm... - I know who you are.
小维 不如你去帮菲奥娜吧
V, why don't you go help Fiona at the store?
顺便去看看还有没有西兰花
And while you're there, see if there's some more broccoli.
好 咱们走
Fine. Come on.
记得 特瑞沙两点
Teresa, here, 2:00.
-我去 -好多红点
- Holy shit. - A lot of red dots.
这些红点都是咱们社区附近的性罪犯吗
All those red dots are sex offenders in our neighborhood?
看这个 儿童强♥奸♥犯 离这儿三个街区
All right, check this out. Child rapist three blocks over,
蹲了五年 现在在服缓刑
did five years and out on probation.
强♥奸♥儿童怎么才判五年
How does a child rapist only get five years?
不止 现在还要加上一顿海扁
He doesn't... he gets five years, plus the beating of this life.
咱们走
Let's go.
不是要修泳池吗
I thought we were gonna fix the pool.
不用了 卡尔你也得来 带上棒球棍
No, no, no, you should come, Carl. Grab the bat.
太爽了
Awesome.
需要帮忙吗 我爸最喜欢反变♥态♥民防团了
Hey, you want help? My dad always loves a good perv posse.
能不能忘了公车上那些人啊
So we're just forgetting about the guy on the bus?
当然不能 我教你怎么自卫
Hell, no, I'm gonna teach you self-defense...
米尔科威奇风格 走
Milkovich style. Come on.
咱们走
All right, let's go.
我们去揍个恋童癖 你去吗
Yo, we're going to jump a pedophile. You want to come?
听起来不错 但是我去不了
Aw, sounds great. But I can't.
你最近有点怪怪的
You're acting cagey, okay?
而且对街那辆凯迪拉克
And there's been an Escalade parked
已经在那停得太久了
across the street for longer than makes sense.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不会想知道吗
I don't want to know?
因为如果你告诉我 我就会告诉菲奥娜
'Cause if you told me, I'd have to tell Fiona,
然后就会打乱家里最近才建立的和平状态吗
which would upset the delicate peace we've recently established?
好吧
Right.
揍得开心
Have fun wailing on the pedophile.
能不开心吗
Is there any way not to?
-谢谢你 -不 应该我谢谢你 玛塔
- Thank you. - No, thank you, Marta. Thank you.
你要坚强
Now you stay strong.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
你好 有什么能帮你吗
Hello. May I help you?
希望如此 我是弗兰克·加拉格
I hope so. I'm Frank Gallagher.
能容许我先对你说句谢谢
May I start by saying thank you
谢谢你为这些痛苦的孩子所做的一切
for all you do for our suffering little ones.
谢谢你 加拉格先生
Thank you, Mr. Gallagher.
这是我儿子 哈米
This is my son Hymie.
他出生就多带了一个染色体
He was born with an extra chromosome,
他什么都没做错 却患上唐氏综合症
through no fault of his own... Down Syndrome.
一辈子都得这样 无可改变
It's a lifelong condition. It's irreversible.
他是个漂亮的小男孩 对不对 哈米
He's a beautiful boy. Aren't you, Hymie?
对 你就是
Yes, you are.
信不信由你 他这么小
And believe it or not, he is already,
就已经是个运动迷了
at such a young age, an avid sports fan.
真的吗
Is that so?
他可以一直盯着运动场的球弹来弹去几个小时
He can watch a ball dribble up and down a court for hours,
非常非常的入迷
endlessly fascinated.
小脸儿上洋溢着快乐
His little face just lights up with joy.
如果他在现实生活中能参加运动 该多好啊
It would be so wonderful if he could see it all happen in real life.
对不起 加拉格先生 我想你可能搞错了
I'm sorry, Mr. Gallagher. I-I think you may be confused.
我们机构是帮助即将去世的孩子的
Our organization works with dying children,
不是患唐氏综合症的孩子
not children with Down's.
当然 我当然知道
Of course. Of course. I know that.
是我的另一个孩子要去世了
It's my other child that's dying.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
开车
Drive.
你想干啥
What the fuck you want?
小区里刚搬进来一个恋童强♥奸♥犯
Convicted child rapist just moved in down the street.
把人都给我找来
Let's get the boys.
你们这是要干啥
What the fuck is this little parade?
去下个街区找恋童强♥奸♥犯
Kid fucker, next block.
有什么事情吗
May I help you?
我们要找布莱克·科林斯
We're looking for Blake Collins.
我就是
I am Blake Collins.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
你是那个搞了自己八年级学生的老师吧
You're the eighth-grade teacher who screwed her student, right?
电视里报过你
You were on TV.
我没有"搞"威廉 我爱他
I didn't "screw" William. I loved him.
而且我也坐过牢了 为我的错误付出了代价
And I did my time. I paid for my mistake...
如果爱是一种错的话
if love can be called a mistake.
如果你们愿意的话
I'm sure there are real criminals in the neighborhood
这个街区里肯定不缺真正的罪犯
that you can beat up if you have the inclination.
现在我能关门了吗
Now, please, may I close the door?
可以 可以
Yeah, yeah.
妈的 咱们去找个中东人
Shit. Let's go find a camel jockey.
卡尔 你回家吧
Yo, Carl, get home, all right?
妈的 我们还是得做点什么吧
Shit, we should still do something.
找人轮♥奸♥她吗
You thinking gang bang?
不是 但是她搞小孩
Uh, no, but she fucks little kids.
只有一个小孩 而且没那么小
It was one kid, and he wasn't that little.
他才十四岁 她都是老师了
Look, he was 14. She was his teacher.
我们真的要让一个恋童癖住在附近吗
Do we really want a pedophile living in the neighborhood?
要是我十四岁的时候有个
Shit, if it was 14 and had a teacher
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表