You honestly think I'd risk it on you throwing some lame party
给我五成利润 否则免谈
and ruining my brand for anything less than 50%?
你这个想法不错
Well, that's an interesting offer.
我去跟我的合伙人谈谈
Let me discuss it with my partner.
他说我们必须分五成给他
He wants 50% of the bar for his email list,
他真的是个讨厌鬼
and he's a giant douche bag.
别担心
No worries.
我趁着他对你动手动脚的时候
I swiped his phone from his jacket
把他的手♥机♥从衣服里顺出来了
as soon as I saw his hand on your knee.
客户名单全在里面
Has all his contacts.
得有点创业精神 对吧
Gotta be entrepreneurial, right?
黛比
Debbie?
晚安 哈米
Nighty-night, Hymie.
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
你是怎么做到的 黛比
How did you do it, Debbie?
我老爸很会哄小孩
Daddy's good with babies.
弗兰克
Frank?
你怎么才回来
You just getting home?
还没睡啊
Oh, hey. Still awake?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
急诊室 关门的时候夹到手了
Uh, emergency room. Slammed it in the door.
你麻烦大了
Well, you're in trouble.
卡尔明天要上学你还让他睡这么晚
You let Carl stay up late on a school night.
得打屁♥股♥以示惩罚
I think you need a spanking.
你穿着裤子我打不了
I can't do it with your pants on, though.
我现在就脱
Then I should take them off.
淘气
Very bad boy.
是啊 我可淘气了
I've been a bad, bad boy.
淘气的要命
Bad.
普度大学看上去挺不错的
This Purdue place looks cool.
她绝对赚不回房♥产税的钱
There's noway she's gonna make the money back for the property tax.
据说普渡大学的工程系
Says it was one of the top
是全美顶尖的
engineering schools in the country.
我得想个办法把她马上要赔光的
I'm gonna have to figure out a way
一千块也赚回来
to make up the 1,000 bucks she's gonna lose.
你在听我说话吗
You listening to me?
走廊那头的春宫戏让我
Yeah, you know, it's kind of hard with the, uh,
有点心不在焉
porno going on across the hall.
我居然有点兴奋
Is it wrong that it's kind of turning me on?
我也是
Yeah, me too.
早上好
Morning.
吉米会下来做早餐吗
Jimmy gonna come down to make us breakfast?
他还在睡 你吃麦片吧
He's sleeping in. Eat your cereal.
-把人家累垮了吧 -吃你的麦片
- Wore him out, huh? - You too. Eat your cereal.
吃不惯了 得配个煎蛋卷
Spoiled now. Need an omelet.
那个夜店主题夜的事情怎么样了
So, um, how's the club night thing coming?
一定会大获成功的
Gonna be a big success.
说不定利润够我再开一场
Probably make enough money to roll it into another one.
然后再去贷点款 生意就能走上正轨了
Take out a small loan, really get things going.
怎么了 小黛
What's wrong, Debs?
昨天回来晚了
Got home late.
当保姆去了
Baby-sitting.
所以你打算上演一出
So the ghetto girl
贫民窟姑娘的美国梦是吗
thinks she can live the american dream, huh?
说不定我时来运转了呢
Maybe it's my time, Lip.
没你事 曼迪
None of your business, Mandy.
老姐 你能不能认清一下现实
Don't you see, it doesn't work like that, sis.
当你是个穷鬼的时候 赚钱的方法
When you're poor, only way to make money
只有坑蒙拐骗这么几种
is to steal it or scam it,
像唐·金和乔治·肯尼迪那样
Like Don King or Joe Kennedy.
老爸回来咯
Daddy's home!
还带了朋友
Brought friends.
-扔地上就行 -那是我的自行车
- Just dump it. - Hey, that's my bike!
已经坏了
Doesn't really work anymore.
因为你把轮辋弄弯了 弗兰克
Yeah, because you bent the rim, Frank.
坐垫去哪儿了
And where's the seat?
难怪骑起来那么痛
That's why it hurt so much when I rode it.
兄弟们 快进来
Come on, fellas.
吃点儿早餐 醒醒酒
Get some brekkie, soak up the alcohol.
-有酸面包吗 -这是我们的食物
- Do you have sourdough? - Hey, this is our food!
别这么无礼
Don't be rude.
是因为钱吗 菲奥娜
Is this about money, Fiona?
我这就把我那份给你
Because I am happy to pay my share.
你不就是想要我的钱吗
That's all you ever want from me anymore anyway.
给你 满意了吧
There. You happy, huh?
这可值三百块
That's about $300 worth.
兄弟们 跟我走
Come on, lads!
我们上楼去 跳跳舞睡睡觉
Let's go upstairs, take a disco nap
艾莱伯酒吧开门了我们再走
till the Alibi's open again.
爸 不行 不行
Dad, no, no.
-利普 别这样 -这是我家
- Lip, don't. - This is my home.
你们没有权利赶我出去
You have no right to kick me out of it.
我也是这个家里的一份子
I am an important part of this family.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你已经不住在这儿了
You don't live here anymore.
好
Fine.
如你们所愿 我这就走
If that's the way you want it, I'll leave.
菲尔 切斯特 对不起了
Phil, Chester, I'm sorry.
我的家人要赶我出去
My family doesn't want me here anymore.
反♥攻♥
Charge!
混♥蛋♥
Jackass!
够了 去追他 快去
That's it. Let's go! Go!
别这样 别这样好吗
Stop it, guys! Stop!
随便找张床兄弟们 随便哪张都行
Just pick a bed, fellas! Just pick a bed.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
起来 赶紧起来
Come on, get up right now.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck outta here!
起来 不准在这里睡
Come. You are not sleeping here.
-不要这样 -起来
- No, stop! - Come on.
起来 快给我起来
Get up, get up!
他又没怎么样
He's not doing anything!
你不能呆在这儿
You are not going to--
你们有病吧
What's the matter with you?
反正也是堆垃圾
Well, that's a piece of shit anyway.
弗兰克
Frank!
小黛
Debs...
弗兰克 你给我立刻滚出去
Damn it, Frank, get the fuck out!
你怎么能这么对她
No, you cannot do this to her!
起来 起来你个白♥痴♥
Get up! Get up, stupid!
天啊 干什么
Jesus! What's the--
出去 滚出去
Get out! Get out!
快住手
Jesus! Stop!
我对你那么好 你却
I treated you well! And you--
你怎么可以这样对我
How could you do this to me?
停下 快住手
Stop! Stop--
滚出这个家 我恨你
Get out of my house! I hate you!
-我根本不在乎 -天啊
- I don't even care! - Jesus!
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
老爸
Dad.
-把他弄出去 -痛
- Get him out. - Ow, God!
小黛 小黛
Debs! Debs!
出去
Get out!
我恨你 出去
I hate you! Get--
不要碰我
Don't you touch me!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
滚出去
Get out!
我为这个家付出了那么多
After everything I have done for you,
到头来你们就这样感谢我
this is the thanks I get.
-把他扔哪里 -他的归宿
- Where should we put him? - Where he belongs.
-打开盖子 卡尔 -好了
- Open it up, Carl! - Got it.
不管怎么说 你们
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表