弱智全国
Retard nation!
我弱智 你弱智
Me-tard, you-tard,
弱智全国
Retard nation!
我弱智 你弱智 弱智全国
Me-tard, you-tard, retard nation!
我弱智 你弱智 弱智全国
Me-tard, you-tard, retard nation!
我弱智 你弱智 弱智全国
Me-tard, you-tard, retard nation!
喜欢这味道吗
You digging that smell?
什么东西死在这里了吗
Did something die in here?
多了去了
A couple thousand somethings.
-过一会儿就好点了 -怎么个好法
- It gets better after awhile. - How?
大脑会短路
Your brain sort of short-circuits,
你的嗅觉就麻木了
Shuts off your sense of smell.
把手套和靴子之类的都拿胶带封上
Tape everything up, gloves and boots.
今天这里有固体
We got solids in there today.
固体
Solids?
蛆 蟑螂 老鼠 苍蝇
Maggots, roaches, rats, flies.
要是蟑螂跑在你衣服里
You got roaches inside your suit
在你头发里来回爬
going crazy, running all over your short hairs,
很难集中精力工作
hard to focus on work.
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.
把嘴闭上 不是为了不让你说话
Keep your mouth shut, and I don't mean shut up.
是说别让什么东西喷到你嘴里
I mean, don't let anything splash in your mouth.
你女朋友还好吧
Your girlfriend gonna be okay?
谢谢大家分享的信息
Thank you, everyone, for sharing.
有个愉快的一天
Have a good day.
会开的不错
Great meeting.
法♥院♥需要你在纸条上签字
I just need to get my slip signed for the court.
好的
Okay.
让我们看看
Let's see.
看来往后六个月每周都要见你两次
I guess we'll see you twice a week for at least six months.
这是第几次进来了 弗兰克
Keep coming back, Frank.
好像我他妈有的选似的
As if I had a fucking choice.
-恭喜你 -什么
- Congratulations. - What?
我说恭喜你
I said congratulations.
在小组分享的时候你说你已经戒酒2年了
During group share you said you're two years sober,
如果我没误解的话
Unless I misunderstood.
是真的 算今天正好两年
No, that's right. Two years today.
我只戒了6周
Oh, only six weeks for me.
很辛苦
It hasn't been easy.
我之前是漱口水上瘾
I was downing cleaning products, mouthwash.
-试过酒精膏的吗 -爱死酒精膏了
- You ever try Sterno? - Love Sterno.
这小组给酒瘾的定义太可笑了
It's ridiculous what passes for alcoholism with this group.
她不省人事2个小时就算酒瘾了
Her two-hour blackout?
拉到吧
I mean, come on.
我最长醉了一整年
I blacked out a year.
我抱怨了吗
Am I whining about it?
还有丢了工作还上了他小姨子的那个
Or the guy that lost his job and banged his sister-in-law?
对我来说 那就是星期五晚上该干的事
Where I come from, that's Friday night.
但你已经戒酒2年了
But you've been sober two years.
真是了不起
That's amazing.
那是因为你不需要用酒
It's because you don't need booze
来填埋你的空虚
to fill the gaping hole in your life.
人要活在当下
It's about being in the moment.
来个肉丸三明治
A meatball sub.
看看灰熊队的比赛
A bears game on the television.
简单的快乐
Simple pleasures.
简单的快乐 是啊
Simple pleasures, right.
弗兰克 叫我克里斯或者是克里斯多夫
Frank, I'm Chris or Christopher.
我希望你不介意我问一下
I hope you don't mind if I ask.
你愿意做我的监督人吗
Would you be my sponsor?
-我愿意 -做我的监督人
- Would I-- - Sponsor me in the program.
我之前的监督人搬走了 去了利斯堡
My previous sponsor moved out and went to Leesburg.
在佛罗里达
That's in Florida.
是啊 但是问题是
Right, right. But here's the thing.
就算我很乐意帮忙
Much as I'd love to help,
我也很擅长
and inspiring as I would no doubt be,
但最好的监督人就是你自己
Your best sponsor is yourself.
我明白了
I understand.
保重
Take care.
等等
Wait.
你说你上一个监督人搬走了
You said your last sponsor moved out.
怎么 他跟你住一起
What, he-- what, he lived with you?
-是啊 -在一个房♥子里
- Yeah. - In a house?
你是住房♥子还是公♥寓♥
You live in a house, an apartment, what?
房♥子
A house.
抱歉 让我郑重地介绍一下我自己
I'm sorry, let me introduce myself properly.
弗兰克·加拉格
I'm Frank Gallagher.
再说一遍你的名字
Tell me your name again.
克里斯或克里斯多夫
It's Chris or Christopher.
克里斯多夫 想起来了
Christopher, right.
我得出去了
I'm getting out.
我得出去了
I'm getting out.
你干什么
What are you doing?
对不起 但这种活儿
I'm sorry. But no one speaking english in his first language
只应该让外劳来干
should be doing this job.
工资很高啊
The money's good.
也没那么高
Not that good.
这就是你所谓的"你 我 我们"
So much for "You, me, we."
我能感觉到衣服下的蟑螂
I can feel cockroaches under my suit.
在背上 快打我后背
On my back! Hit me on my back!
打我后 操
Hit me on my--fuck.
点蜡烛这主意不错
Oh, hey, these candles are a nice idea.
-我妈带来的 -是吗
- Mom brought 'em. - Oh, she did?
看着我
Just look at me.
这就对了
That's it.
妈的
Oh, shit.
你是种公牛 对吧 宝贝
You're a stud bull, aren't you, baby?
稍等 妈
Hold that thought. Mom!
快来我俩中间 快点
Jump in between us. Hurry up.
不知道该不该提
Wasn't sure when to bring this up,
这次我可能需要热热身
but maybe I could use a little warm-up this time.
什么热身 跑步前那种热身吗
Warming up, like a jog around the block?
如果你想让小凯给你口♥交♥
'Cause if you're asking Kev to go down on you,
我现在就告诉你不可能
I can tell you right now that is not happening.
女人如果高♥潮♥的话更容易受孕
Women are more likely to conceive if they have an orgasm.
我在《时尚》杂♥志♥上看到的
I read it in Cosmo.
它能把精♥子♥带上来
It pulls the sperm up into--
我先声明 我绝对不会
The conversation is not happening on this end,
参与这个话题
Just saying.
-抱歉我跑掉了 -不用抱歉
- Hey, sorry I bailed. - Don't be sorry.
我敢肯定很多人都会把他们的女朋友留下
I'm sure tons of guys would leave their girlfriends alone
去铲血还有屎什么的
to shovel blood and shit.
我在一家咖啡馆找了个工作
I went down to the coffee beanery and got a job.
一小时多少钱
How much per hour?
没有清洁队给的多
I mean, you know, not as much as the cleaning posse,
但咖啡随便喝
but all the coffee you can drink.
-全职的 -差不多
- Full-time? - Close.
-什么叫差不多 -兼♥职♥的
- How close? - Part-time.
但有升职的空间
There are opportunities for advancement.
经理说了
The manager was saying--
我们重新召开了堂兄帕特里克作战会议
We've reconvened the cousin Patrick war council.
法律对抗行不通吗
No luck on the legal front?
行不通 想要证明一个人在签遗嘱时
No, it turns out it's pretty hard to prove
神志不清是非常困难的
that someone had dementia when they signed a will.
我们的情况 就更难了
In our case, very fucking hard.
因为她已经死了
Because she was already dead.
-选择二是什么来着 -我们已经到第三个了
- What was option two again? - We're on three now.
劝帕特里克放弃
Convince Patrick to back off.
或者选择四 杀了帕特里克
Or option four, kill Patrick.
回到选择三 怎么劝
Back to three. Convince him how?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表