共同抵♥制♥他的要求
collectively boycott giving him what he wants,
也许这一切就会停止 人多力量大
maybe it can stop. There's strength in numbers.
团结就是力量 各自为战 我们只能继续给他吹♥箫♥
United we stand. Divided, we keep sucking dick.
更蹩脚的标语都曾引发过革命
Hey, revolutions have begun with less inspiring phrases.
真赞
Cool.
扁平的石头飞得更远
Flat rocks skip better.
他们是在知道你快死之前还是之后
They pay for your braces before or after
为你报销支架的
they found out you were dying?
我没有快死了
I'm not dying.
你得了癌症 伙计
You got cancer, dude.
你快死了 我们都快死了
You're dying. We're all dying.
我老爸帮我弄到一些特殊的药片
My dad got me some special pills.
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
说真的
Seriously.
根本没有解药
They ain't got no cure.
我以为这次露营就是为了
I thought this camp was supposed to,
让帮助患儿 呼吸新鲜空气什么的
you know, like, help kids, fresh air and that stuff.
被邀请来参加这次露营的孩子们
The only kids invited to this camp
都是些快死的小主儿了
are the ones that ain't gonna make it.
这是最后的狂欢
This is the final party.
最后整我们一下子 把好玩的东西
One final "screw you," putting all this cool shit
放在我们眼前 却屁都不让我们碰
within arm's reach and then not letting us do dick.
如果你能许下一个他们能接受的愿望
If you had to pick one wish they would actually grant,
会是什么的
What would it be?
奶♥子♥
Titties.
从来没见过真人的奶♥子♥
Never seen a real girl's titties.
-黄♥片♥里的呢 -那当然看过
- Porn? - Sure.
但从没见过活生生的奶♥子♥
But never seen titties in real life.
-你呢 -我大姐的
- You? - Older sister.
形容一下
Describe 'em.
就是奶♥子♥呗 只不过是你是大姐的
Like titties, except their your older sister's.
所以你不会想一直盯着看
You don't really want to keep looking at 'em.
怎么样
How's that?
挺好
Fine.
-感受到我了吗 -感受到了
- You feeling me? - Oh, I do.
我叫什么名字
What's my name?
你把自己的名字都忘了吗
Have you forgotten your name?
-叫出来 -"出来"
- Say it! - It.
-叫我的名字 -乔迪
- My name. - Jody.
茉莉 是我 曼迪
Hey, Molly. It's me, Mandy.
这是利普
This is Lip,
-我的朋友 -你好
- My friend. - Hey.
爸爸来了吗
Is daddy here?
他出海了 但是说他爱你
He's at sea, but he sends his love.
你最近怎么样
How are you?
我能跟你回家吗
Am I coming home with you?
茉莉 你妈妈有没有留下一本
Um, Molly, did your mom-- did she have, like,
她那边亲戚的
an address book with family members
通讯录之类的
from her side of the family?
表亲什么的
Cousins or anyone like that?
没有
No.
好吧 那她的手♥机♥呢
Okay, what about her cell phone?
里面有没有谁的号♥码
Anyone on that?
她手♥机♥里只存了两个号♥码
She only had two numbers on it.
爸爸的和毒贩子的
Daddy's and her dealer's.
你从没见过什么叔叔婶婶吗
You never met any uncles or aunties?
只见过你 和我表哥大卫
Just you and my cousin David.
他是海军 在打坏人
He's in the navy and fights bad guys.
除他之外就没有别人了
But other than him, no.
你会带我去找爸爸吗
Are you taking me to daddy?
51秒 小黛
Ooh, 51 seconds, Debs.
只剩39秒了
Only 39 seconds to go.
2号♥收银员
Hey, register two.
要开派对吗
You having a party?
女士们都活跃起来了
The ladies'll be all a-flitter.
-我是帕蒂 熟食部的 -你好帕蒂 我是菲奥娜
- Hi. Patty. Deli. - Hey, patty. Fiona.
只是想邀请各位同事互相熟络一下
Yeah, just a chance to mingle away from work.
喝咖啡 鸡尾酒 聊聊天
Coffee, cocktails, conversation.
很随意的
Totally casual.
我在这工作25年了
I've been working here 25 years.
从来没有人开过派对
No one's ever thrown a party.
能在这个苦难集中营之外
Well, it's good to get to know people
认识点朋友是很不错的 知道吗
away from the salt mine, you know?
我不知道 但是我很高兴你能带我们见识一下
I don't know, but I'm glad you're gonna show us.
用我带什么东西去吗
Want me to bring something?
-都准备好了 -确定吗
- We're all set. - Are you sure?
熟食部的东西要吗
Something from the deli?
鲍比可能会给我们打折
Bobby'd probably give us a discount.
或者我能扔掉一些肉
Or I could throw away some meat
然后再从垃圾桶里捡回来
and pick it up from the dumpster later.
别担心 我先用两层袋子套好
Don't worry. I'll double-bag it.
还是就来些薯片和辣酱吧 清淡点
I'm just gonna do chips and salsa, something light.
好吧 那我肚里就能装更多啤酒了
Well, more room in my belly for beer.
今晚见
See you tonight.
沛纳海 很漂亮
Panerai. Nice.
有多漂亮
How nice?
值2000美元
$2,000.
3年前我花5000美元买♥♥的
That cost me five three years ago.
我不想知道历史 只要答案
Don't need a pedigree. Just need an answer.
操
Fuck.
老爸
孩子们 午餐 我们吃有机鸡肉
Okay, kids, for lunch, we have organic chicken,
新鲜的甘蓝沙拉
a fresh kale salad,
饮料吧提供鲜榨
and a juice bar with beets and cukes
甜菜黄瓜汁和生姜胡萝卜汁
and ginger and carrots ready to be ground down
还有身体非常有益哟
into their essential goodness.
-有炸鸡块吗 -我喜欢吃炸鸡块
- Got any chicken nuggets? - I love chicken nuggets.
有炸鸡块吗 我想吃
Chickie nugs? I want some.
对不起 各位 没有炸鸡块
Sorry, guys. No chicken nuggets.
-有车吗 -没有
- Got a car? - No.
-我还是个大学生 -买♥♥一辆
-I'm a college student. - Buy one.
上大学的人都很有钱
People who go to college are rich.
-我没有 -那就给我们叫辆出租车
- I'm not. - Then go call us a cab
然后去买♥♥炸鸡块
and go get us some nuggets.
我有钱 我妈妈告诉我
I got money. My mom said I could buy
在夏令营想买♥♥什么都可以
whatever I want from the camp store.
我想要炸鸡块
I want chicken nuggets.
营地商店没有炸鸡块
There's no nuggets at the camp store.
我们都得癌症快死了
We're dying of cancer.
死刑连环杀人犯行刑前还有龙虾吃呢
Serial killers on death row get lobster for their final meal.
剩下的任何一顿 都有可能是我们最后的晚餐
Any one of these next meals could be our last.
但我们连炸鸡块都吃不上
We can't even get some chicken nuggets?
我们得了癌症
We have cancer.
现在就给我们去弄炸鸡块
Go get us some nuggets now!
炸鸡块 炸鸡块
Nuggets, nuggets,
炸鸡块 炸鸡块
nuggets, nuggets,
炸鸡块 炸鸡块 炸鸡块
nuggets, nuggets, nuggets,
炸鸡块...
nuggets...
亨利 我会让你见到真正的奶♥子♥
Hanley, I'm gonna get you to see some real titties.
不是大姐的 也是不黄♥片♥里的
Not sister titties, not porn titties.
是赤♥裸♥裸的真奶♥子♥
Just naked, real titties.
我去上班了
Well, I'm off to work.
好的
Okay.
鸡蛋在炉子里 弗兰克
Eggs are in the oven, Frank.
你答应了要找他谈谈的
You were gonna talk to him.
已经谈了
I did.
没有任何改变呀
Nothing's changed.
罗马不是一天建成的 希拉
Not gonna happen overnight, Sheila.
我没时间了
I am running out of time.
你有
You're not.
我觉得我们
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表