瓶颈期 两看相厌 过了这段就好了
Boring happens. We all get bored. It'll pass.
要不了多久 他就又能惹你喜欢了
He'll stop being boring again soon.
你好啊 史蒂夫
Well, hello, Steve.
南多
Nando.
她在哪 史蒂夫
Where is she, Steve?
谁在哪
Where's who?
艾斯特法尼娅 我女儿
Estefania, Steve. My daughter.
你老婆
Your wife.
我们今天做什么
What are we doing today?
处理生物危害
Biohazard.
大伙听好 污水干管坏了
Listen up. Sewer main backed up.
地下室的厕所外面完全就是个喷泉
Sent effluent geysering out their basement toilet.
那下面有大量未经处理的污水
Got a few blocks of raw sewage down there.
最好穿上防水靴
Better grab the waders.
菲利普·罗南·加拉格
Philip Ronan Gallagher.
非法入侵 盗窃
Breaking and entering, grand theft,
袭击两名执法人员
assaulting two law enforcement officers.
是校园警卫 法官大人
Uh, campus security, your honor.
租来的警♥察♥怕是不能算是执法人员吧
I mean, can rent-a-cops really be counted as law enforcement officers?
有多久了 几个月
It's been, what, a couple of months?
快一年了 法官大人
Almost a year, your honor.
你是改过自新了
Turn a new leaf
还是只是运气好没被抓
or just dumb luck?
我一直遵纪守法 法官大人
No, walking the straight and narrow, your honor.
多亏了本法庭之前对我的
Thanks to the wise counsel and guidance
谆谆教诲和悉心指导
previously provided by this court.
你是在嘲笑我吗 菲利普
Are you mocking me, Philip?
没有 法官大人 绝对没有
No, your honor, absolutely not.
我非常尊敬这个法庭
You know, I have nothing but respect for this court
及其所代表的法律规定
and for the rule of law that it represents.
正是我们九百年来
You know, the rights that we've derived
我们忠实遵守大宪♥章♥所赋予我们的权利
from over 900 years of fealty
才将现在的我们
to the magna carta are the only things standing
和彼时暴民统治的混乱状态区分开来
between us and the anarchy of mob rule.
你还未成年 真是可惜
Still a minor. What a shame.
在你之前进来的那个人用打钉器
The defendant before you beat a co-worker to death
把他同事活活打死
with a nail-studded 2x4
因为他喝完了一壶咖啡没煮新的
for finishing the coffee and not starting a new pot.
如果你成年后再次出现在本法庭
You show up in this court again as an adult,
我会确保他成为你的狱友
I'll make sure he's your cell mate.
-你如何辩护 -我无罪
- How do you plead? - Not guilty...
法官大人
Your honor.
定好初审日期 保释金五百块
Set a date for prelim. $500 bond.
请答复"接受者付费
Please say "collect. "
电♥话♥卡支付 第三方号♥码支付 或输入"
Calling card, third number, or enter your--
-接受者付费 -请说出您的姓名
- Collect. - Please say your name.
-弗兰克 -谢谢
- Frank. - Thank you.
来电号♥码前有个加号♥是什么意思
What's it mean when there's a plus sign in front of the number?
国际长途
International call.
也许是某个尼日利亚人
Probably some Nigerian
打来告诉你中奖一百万
calling to tell you you won a million bucks.
老爸
Daddy!
老爸 老爸
Daddy. Daddy!
老爸
Daddy?
老爸
Daddy?
弗兰克
Frank?
老爸 老爸
Daddy? Daddy?
弗兰克
Frank!
他没回来
He's not here.
也没饼干吃
No cookies.
吉米没做饼干
Jimmy didn't make any cookies.
我和艾斯特法尼娅时不时会去南区住几日
Estefania and I occasionally spend time on the south side,
帮一个朋友照看她的兄弟姐妹
Helping a friend look after her siblings.
她们家真够悲催的
It's a tragic story really-
老妈离家出走 老爸酗酒
mom's gone, dad's a drunk.
-下车 -好的
- Out. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你你你 你要干嘛
How you do-whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa.
他要是敢跑 就毙了他
If he tries to run,shoot him.
能在美国看到你真是令我大吃一惊
You know, I was surprised to see you in the states
我以为缉毒局已经把你列入监察名单了
because I thought that the DEA had you on a watch list.
确实如此
They do.
所以你可以想想 我来这
So you can imagine how happy I am
是件多愉快的事了吧 史蒂夫
to come here, Steve.
老爸
Pappy!
史蒂夫 你回来了呀 旅行还顺利吗
Stevie, you home! How was your trip?
路上还平安吗
Your plane safe?
省省吧 他都知道了
Save it. He knows.
她的英语长进不少 对吧
Her english is getting good, right?
老爸 你怎么来了
你看起来帅呆了
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
你的英语大有长进啊
该死 我还以为草莓润滑油
你
You.
不 不要
No! No!
不 不 不
No, no! No! No! No!
亲爱的 你可以去超♥市♥买♥♥婴儿食物的
You can buy baby food at the Food 4 Less, sweetie.
那些垃圾食品里都加了人工色素和防腐剂
They put artificial coloring and preservatives in that crap.
是没错 但他胡萝卜吃多了总放屁
Yeah, but the carrots gave him gas.
不对 那是因为豌豆和茄子
No, that was the peas and eggplant.
以后不喂他吃那些了
Won't do that again.
乖 乖
It's okay. It's okay.
你好
Hello?
-您有一通接听人付费电♥话♥ -接听人付费
- You have a collect call. - Collect?
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
-凯伦 亲爱的 -凯伦
- Karen? Sweetie? - Karen?
她还好吗
She okay?
小希希 亲爱的 我是弗兰克
Sheils, honey, it's Frank.
哪个弗兰克
Frank who?
就是那个弗兰克啊
Frank Frank.
听着 小希希 情况是这样的
Listen, Sheils, here's the situation.
我在国外出差
I'm out of the country on business,
现在情况很糟糕
And it's the craziest thing.
有人偷了我所有的家当和护照
Someone stole all my money and my passport.
我♥操♥
Aw, shit!
我♥操♥
Shit!
碰上麻烦了
Trouble?
有何贵干
What?
说不定我能帮上忙
Maybe I could help.
他来了
Here he comes.
去探望过米奇吗
Been up to see Mickey?
很少 我上星期带了几部女同毛♥片♥给他
Nah,I sent him some girl-on-girl porn last week.
他就只想要那些
It's the only thing he ever wants.
谢了 伙计 还好吗
Thanks, man. How you doing?
-发什么神经 -混♥蛋♥
- What the fuck? - Asshole.
她是怎么了
What the hell's that about?
她知道你被抓了很不爽
Wasn't too happy to hear about you getting caught.
还好吗
How'd it go?
公设辩护律师说只要我们归还镭射仪
Public defender thinks I can get off with community service
我就不用去做社区服务
if we take the laser back.
由于贫困少年就读的
Underprivileged kid trying to gain access
贫困区高中资金匮乏
to scientific equipment he doesn't have
他才迫不得已去偷科研仪器
at his ghetto-ass, underfunded high school.
谢谢你保我出来
Hey, uh, thanks for bailing me out.
都是曼迪的功劳
All Mandy.
她用了她老爸在坏鲍勃保释代理的信贷额度
She used her dad's line of credit at Bad Bob's bonds.
你要是敢错过任何听证会 就等着我爸
Miss a hearing, and my dad will come after you
拿割毡刀和电池酸液来找你算账吧
with a linoleum knife and a bucket of battery acid.
-你一直知道他们的事 -毫不知情
- You knew about this. - Absolutely not.
她的背叛令我震惊且备感羞辱
I'm shocked and humiliated by this betrayal.
我简直无法相信
I can't believe it.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表