The--the envelope, kind Sir?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
现在 我们得谈谈把我的房♥间升级一下的事
Now, we gotta talk about upgrading my room.
你可以用我最近付给你的辛苦钱
Uh, you can tip the front desk
给前台点小费
with some of my recently departed hard-earned cash.
便捷商务旅馆的前台
The front desk at the Merchant Motor Inn
在一个防弹玻璃后面
is behind bulletproof glass.
是树脂玻璃
It's plexiglass.
你有一张双人床 还有付费频道
You have a queen bed and premium channels.
你见识到我的能力了 我是你的摇钱树
You saw what I did here. I'm your new rainmaker.
我能让这些菊花佬大把大把地捐钱
I can get these rump-swappers to cough up cash night and day.
菊花佬
"Rump-swappers"?
这词我还是第一次听说
There's a slur I've never heard before.
好吧 看下一个高中演讲你表现怎么样
Okay, we'll see how the high school speech goes,
但现在还是工作时间
but until then, you're still on the clock,
去跟人们握握手 你个小菊花佬
so go shake some hands, ya little rump-swapper.
你个小贱♥货♥ 你
You saucy tart, you.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
很正常
It happens.
不是你的问题 我只是
Look, it's not you. I just, I...
我不停地在想凯伦出车祸的事
I can't get karen getting hit by that car out of my mind.
等等 我能集中精力
Wait a minute. I can focus.
我要迟到了 中午我们可以在足球场
I'm late for school. We can give each other head
阴凉处给彼此口♥交♥一下
in the shed behind the football field at lunch.
阴凉地儿的口♥交♥真是难以拒绝
It is hard to turn down head in the shed,
但中午我可能去不了
But I might not make it there by lunch.
得去趟医院 看看凯伦怎么样了
Gotta stop by the hospital, see if Karen's okay.
她还昏迷呢
She's in a coma.
我知道 我只想支持她一下
No, I know, I just... Wanna show some support.
她都不会知道你在那
She won't even know that you're there.
还是觉得该去一下
Still, it's the right thing to do.
那你要我和你一起去吗
Well, you want me to come with?
不用了 我自己就行
No, I'm cool.
抱歉 我走得比较急
我们今晚再好好谈谈医学院的事
亲亲 你的性感护士
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
看你一副眉头紧锁的样子
Your brow is furrowed.
我平常都是这样的
Oh, that's its natural state.
其实是因为我男友在
Actually, my boyfriend
我赶着来上班的时候 给我爆了点猛料
just kinda sprung some news on me as I was leaving.
他是想和弟兄们出去嗨一晚呢
What's your guy want, a night out with the boys?
还是想买♥♥辆新的小皮卡
New pickup truck?
其实是他想要回医学院念书了
Actually, he's thinking about going back to medical school.
原来你男友是个准医生啊
Wow, you're dating a doctor.
速溶咖啡来了
New K-Cups came in!
法国香草味是我的
I need me my French vanilla supreme!
好棒 给女骗子来个黑咖啡
Hells, yeah! And a black tiger for the con-woman!
咱们来庆祝吧
We got to celebrate.
庆祝菲奥娜的未婚夫要当医生了
Fiona's Fiance is gonna be a doctor.
他不是我的未婚夫
He's not my fiance.
迟早的事嘛
Yet.
妹子 你可得把他看牢了
Put your hooks in him, girl.
医生可都是有钱人
Doctors are rich.
速溶咖啡来了 太棒了
All right, K-Cups are in. Fantastic.
我们正在庆祝菲奥娜即将升格为医生太太呢
We're celebrating Fiona's impending marriage to a doctor.
真的吗
Oh, wow. Really?
我 不 不算是吧
I--no, not really.
你喜欢喝什么口味的咖啡
Well, what flavor's your K-Cup poison?
-从没喝过这个东西 -什么
- Never had one. - What?
那就让我们来给你介绍什么叫职场咖啡一下
Well, let us usher you across the workplace coffee frontier.
要不了多久她就不用上班啦
She ain't gonna need a workplace much longer.
是啊 很快就会有佣人服侍她
Yeah, soon, she'll have her servants
享用装在银色高脚杯里的咖啡了
bringing her coffee out of a silver chalice.
拜托 你们就别笑话我了
Okay, come on now, stop.
我没那么小气啦 你们继续吧
No, seriously, keep going.
早上好 曼迪
Morning, Mandy.
为什么利普那么在意
Why does Lip give a fuck whether that
凯伦那个臭婊♥子♥的死活
bitch Karen is alive or dead?
谁知道呢
It's a mystery.
她这是怎么了
What was all that about?
还不是因为你和凯伦 男人心海底针
You, Karen, the unfathomable male soul.
你怎么不去上学
Why aren't you in school?
翘了
Skipping.
黛比 我们家至少得有
Debs, we need at least one person
一个不愤世嫉俗的人
in this family to not turn cynical,
我的钱可全压在你身上了
and my money's been on you.
我给希拉煲了鸡汤
I made soup for Sheila.
太好了 我正要去医院
That's nice. I'm gonna drop by the hospital.
可以帮你带给她
I'll take it for you.
你啥也不干
And take the credit for doing something nice
就想来抢我的功劳 是吧
when you actually did nothing?
话不能怎么说
Well, to be fair, at that point,
好歹我还得大老远给她送过去呢
I will have carried it all the way over there, so--
你太不重视曼迪了
You're taking Mandy for granted.
为什么 她跟你说什么了
Why? What'd she tell you?
她人很好 对你也专一
She's kind, she's devoted,
你不能老是对她的感受不管不顾
she's not someone whose feelings you can ignore,
拜托你别再犯浑了
so stop being a dope,
偶尔也得先替她想想
and put her feelings first every once in a while.
学校是一个用思想和生殖器
School is a time to experiment with your minds
去实践的地方
and with your genitalia.
人类的生殖器
Now, the human genitalia,
于我来说 就像是一个归航装置
to me, is like a homing device--
天赐的指南针
God's compass. Huh?
每个人都拥有它
And each of us has it,
它引导我们 前往命定的归处
and it guides us to our destined homes.
要是我们企图指引它们去一个它们不想去的地方
Now, our devices don't work if we try to point 'em
那它们可就要闹罢♥工♥了
in a direction that they don't want to go in.
他得注意下言辞
He needs to tone it down, please.
但是 知道吗 我笑是有原因的
But, you know, I laugh for a point,
我们应该让人们随心爱
because let people chow down
做出符合自己意愿的选择
on the nether region of their choice--
爱男人 女人 甚至动物
male, female, consenting animal.
打住
Stop--uh...
十分感谢梅森高中的同学们
Mason Preparatory Academy, thank you so much...
-谢谢 -谢谢你们来听演讲
- Thank you. - For hearing our story.
谢谢 你们真是太棒了
Thank you. You're terrific.
你们真是太棒了
You guys are terrific.
我很抱歉 只是...我不能
I--I'm sorry. It's--I can't--
都是那酒店惹的祸 我需要个迷你冰箱
It's the hotel. I need a mini-fridge.
再不济也得给我弄个电磁炉吧
I need a hot plate at the very least.
-我本想打个盹来着 -请问
- I tried to take a nap... - Excuse me?
-我就是不能... -请问
- And I can't-- - Excuse me,
这真是我听过最诚恳的演讲
That was the most honest speech I've ever heard.
我刚给我爸发了短♥信♥
I just texted my dad, and he told me
他同意我捐一千美元
I could donate $1,000 to the cause.
支票该写给谁
Um, who do I make the check out to?
"实在委员会"
"The Certitude Commission."
-好的 "实在" -好的
- Okay. "Cert"-- Okay.
停用镇静安眠剂和麻药
Kill the phenobarbital and paralytics.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下 你好 抱歉...
Excuse me, hi. I'm sorry.
那个... 早上好
I know--good morning.
我知道您很忙
I know you're really busy,
您刚才说要"停用"什么来着
But what-- what are you "killing"?
她脑部的肿胀似乎有所消退
The swelling appears to have gone down in her brain,
所以我决定停用引发昏迷的药物
So I'm killing the meds that induce the coma.
好的 再请问您一下
Oh, okay. Excuse me.
很抱歉 这话是什么意思
I'm sorry. What does that mean?
我要给她停用一部分药物
I'm removing some of her meds.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表