这样人们就会同情你 放下戒备
It'll make everyone feel bad for you, lower their guard.
可怜的凯伦 像受惊的小动物一样回了家
Poor Karen, back home with her tail between her legs.
可不
That's right.
都是在做戏
It's all an act.
你跟曼迪见过了
You talk to Mandy?
谁
Who?
曼迪 对
Oh, Mandy, right.
是的 在学校
Yeah, at school.
她有点粗鲁 你不觉得吗
Kind of a skank, don't you think?
所以你就这么毁了我的恋情
So you dropped napalm on my relationship
不费一丝一毫力气
without even getting your hands dirty.
还是跟原来一样贱嘛
Well, it's not like you lost your touch.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
想你把衣服剥光
Take your clothes off.
你认为这T恤很俏皮吗
You think that t-shirt's funny?
不不 这是有政♥治♥意义的
No. No, it's--it's political.
这实际上是 专业弱智
It's actually pro-tard.
跟我妹妹解释吧
Yeah? Well, tell that to my sister.
糟了
Oh, shit.
漂亮
Nice.
对了对了 宝贝 就这么干我
Ooh, that's it, baby, that's it.
对 对 干我吧
Ooh, yeah. Ooh, yeah, that's it.
对了对了
Ooh, that's it.
把你的爱♥液♥射出来
Ooh, bring it home.
用劲干我
Bring it home, baby.
太爽了
Ooh, yeah.
停下
Stop!
停下 停下停下停下
Stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop!
你们想要个漂亮的小孩是吗
You people want to have a baby, beautiful.
找别人吧
Find another way to do it.
这种工作环境 我可做不来
I can't be working under these conditions.
好吧 我们会再联♥系♥你的
All right, we'll call you.
凯伦宝贝 你能下来吗
Karen, honey, can you come down?
-别停 -没打算停
- Don't stop. - I wasn't planning on it.
凯伦 王太太来了
Karen, Mrs. Wong is here.
快进来吧
Oh, come on in.
提米在超♥市♥看见你了
Timmy saw you at the supermarket.
那只是我为了哈米做的志愿工作
Oh, oh, that's just my volunteer work for Hymie's sake.
-你♥他♥妈♥少跟老娘信口雌黄 -你说什么
- You have to stop that shit. - Excuse me?
提米看见你跟那个男人打架了
Timmy saw you fight with that man.
他为你感到丢脸
He's embarrassed for you.
我不知道是不是因为文化差异
Well, I don't know if it's a cultural thing
你似乎没意识到 你现在很无礼
And you're not aware, but you're being rude right now.
乔迪 你能帮王太太搬一下婴儿床吗
Jody, can you help Mrs. Wong with the crib?
你真是疯了
You act crazy.
我不能把宝宝丢给你
I can't leave the baby with you.
那你还打算用中国草药治好他呢
What about you trying to cure him with your chinese herbs?
你必须接受真实的他
I mean, you need to accept him for who he is.
你别再想看到宝宝了
No more baby.
告诉我哪辆车是你的 我帮你搬上去
Let me know which car's yours. I'll load it up for you.
她要把哈米雪藏起来
She's hoarding Hymie.
什么
What?
好吧 如果你不希望我再去当志愿者
Okay, I won't volunteer anymore
我就不去了
if that's what you want.
你保证吗
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
我明天就把宝宝带过来
I bring the baby tomorrow,
但我会留下来盯着你
But I stay to watch you.
好的
Okay.
蓝色雪弗兰车
Blue Impala.
好的
Okay.
你家凯伦说得对
Your Karen is right.
这地方确实不适合宝宝
This is not a good place for baby.
凯伦 我的...
Karen? My--
你什么时候跟凯伦谈过
When did you talk to Karen?
什么样的变♥态♥会利用匿名借酒协会
What kind of a creep uses alcoholics anonymous
来实现他的犯罪计划
to cater to his nefarious agenda?
那简直狠狠扇了所有
It is a slap in the face
参加那个治疗会的人一巴掌
to everyone who attends the program.
衣服不错嘛 弗兰克
Nice shirt, Frank.
我 是 个 弱 智
我们都知道你是弱智啊
Not that we didn't know.
他不需要戒酒担♥保♥人
So he doesn't need a sponsor.
他让你免费住在那儿 还供你吃的吗
But he lets you live there rent-free, and he's feeding you?
那完全说不通啊 不是吗
It doesn't add up, does it?
如果我是你 我会先查清
Well, if I were you, I'd make sure
他是不是强♥奸♥犯或连环杀手
that he's not a rapist or a serial killer.
我是说 你说过他独居 对吗
I mean, you said he's a loner, right?
超级整洁干净 我猜他家一定是硬木地板
Super neat? I bet he's got hardwood floors.
所以呢
So?
地毯上会留下血污
Carpets get bloodstains.
他是做什么工作为生的
What's he do for a living?
他宰杀动物 有时候会制成标本
He kills animals, occasionally stuffs them.
他什么
He what?
用兽医的说法 那叫"动物管控"
It's called "animal control" in veterinary parlance.
他简直是杰夫瑞·达莫再世啊[连环杀人性侵犯]
It's called he's Jeffrey fucking Dahmer, dude.
他先找到一个没人在乎的人
He finds a guy no one will miss,
让他们搬去和他住 给他们注射很多兽药
gets them to move in with him, pumps them full of vet drugs.
他会在你的头顶钻个洞
He's gonna drill a hole in your head
把你弄成他的僵尸性♥奴♥
and turn you into his zombie sex slave.
先别瞎扯淡
Before we get carried away,
在我之前 克里斯多夫已经有过一个担♥保♥人
Christopher had a sponsor before me.
那家伙搬弗罗里达去了
The guy moved to Florida.
他搬弗罗里达去了吗
Oh, he moved to Florida.
谁告诉你的 克里斯多夫吗
And who told you that, Christopher?
克里斯多夫
Christopher.
小心点 弗兰克
Be careful, Frank.
有一天你醒来
You're gonna wake up
会发现你的鸡♥巴♥被装进塑胶袋 冻在冰箱里
and find your dick in a ziploc in his freezer.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
怎么了
What's going on?
帕特里克·加拉格在外面 拿着驱逐令
I've got Patrick Gallagher outside with an eviction notice.
你要把我们赶出去吗
You're throwing us out?
那不是需要好几周才能批准啊
This was supposed to take a couple of weeks.
通常是那样 那家伙似乎很混♥蛋♥
Normally. The guy seems like an asshole.
我本想让他冷静下来
I'm trying to chill him out,
但他说了好多项罪名指控你们
But he's made a couple accusations.
他说你试图谋杀他
He said you tried to kill him.
那太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
他有医院的毒理学报告
He has a toxicology report from the hospital.
他说 如果你们今晚搬出去 他就放弃控诉
He says he won't press charges if you move out tonight.
他不是认真的吧
He can't be serious.
他似乎就是认真的
He seems to be serious.
但帕特里克是爱我啊
But Patrick loves me.
好吧 你们今晚有可以借宿的地方吗
Yeah, well, is there a place you can go?
今晚 没有
Tonight? No.
帕特里克给我糖果
Patrick gave me candy.
小黛 去找利普和伊恩 快
Debs, go get Lip and Ian, please.
然后他爬上我的床
And then he got in bed with me
摸了我的"好地方"
and touched me in my nice places.
你刚说什么
What was that?
你是问糖还是帕特里克摸我的事
About candy or Patrick touching me?
帕特里克·加拉格吗
Patrick Gallagher?
你刚说"好地方"是指...
And when you say "nice places"?
就是私处
Uh, private places.
弗兰克
Frank?
操
Aw, fuck.
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表