got two cases of champagne.
有十升伏特加 六升杜松子酒 四升朗姆酒
I got 10 liters of vodka, six gin, four rum,
四升苏格兰威士忌和四升波旁威士忌
four scotch, four bourbon,
还有足够两百人的软饮料配饰
and enough mixers and garnishes for, like, 200 people.
-听上去不错吧 -没错
- Sound about right? - Yup.
用不了的能退吗
And I can return whatever I don't use?
当然
Absolutely.
等我给你算算
Let me just tally this up here for you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
订酒 不然你觉得是什么
Ordering booze. What's it look like?
我希望报酬不是让我肉偿
I hope the payment doesn't involve my titties.
好了 亲爱的 一共是4857美元
Okay, my dear, I got you in at $4,857,
已经给你打了九折 因为你们是小凯的朋友
which includes the 10% diucount 'cause you're a friend of Kev's.
而且我把运费给你免掉了
And I went ahead and waived the delivery fee
因为你们是头一次来
'cause you're a first-time customer.
你想怎么付这笔钱
How would you like to pay for this?
支票
Check.
-需要笔吗 -好的 谢谢
- Need a pen? - Yes, please.
我去查查日程
Let me go check the schedule,
看看什么时候能给你们送货
see what time we'll get this out to you, okay?
-打扰一下 -怎么了
- 'scuse me. - Yes.
你的账户里的钱超过十七块了吗
Is there more than $17 in that account?
等到支票兑现的时候 我就会把钱补上了
By the time the check clears, I'll have it covered.
这家伙是混黑帮的
The guy is in the mob.
你用小凯的好名誉开了空头支票
You' cutting him a check trading on Kev's good name?
要有创业精神 不是吗
Gotta be entrepreneurial, right?
如果我不给自己投资 那就没人会了
If I don't invest in myself, no one else ever will.
请进
Come in.
我很惊讶 居然在大学咨♥询♥中心看到你
Oh, surprised to see you at the college counseling center,
米尔科维奇小姐
Miss Milkovich.
我是来找你谈利普的事的
Came to talk to you about Lip.
我无权和你讨论另一名学生的事宜
I'm not at liberty to discuss another student,
但我会非常开心如果能很帮助你的将来的选择
but I'd be more than happy to help you with your future options.
够了 你我都清楚 我的选择
Please. You and I both know my only options
要么是怀孕 要么是被捕
are getting pregnant or getting arrested,
所以别废话了
so cut the crap.
好吧 那谈谈利普
Okay. Then Lip.
他很有希望离开这里
He's got a good chance of getting out of here.
你打算怎么办
And what are you doing about it?
鼓励他去上大学
Encouraging him to go to college.
但他看上去没什么兴趣
Doesn't seem to be too interested.
你是辅♥导♥员 你倒是辅♥导♥他呀
You're a guidance counselor. Fucking guide him.
我的能力范围有限
There's only so much I can do.
他需要做些什么
What should he be doing?
保持分数 得到老师的推荐
Keeping his grades up. Getting teacher recommendations,
找一份正经的工作
finding himself a legitimate job,
做好大学申请的材料的填写
filling out his college applications.
你觉得你能在这些方面帮助他吗
Now, you think you can help with any of that?
也许
Maybe.
好吧 今天放学后你来一趟
All right, stop by at the end of the day,
我会发放一些学校的宣传手册 你带点回去
I'll post some college brochures, you could take 'em with you.
我觉得 比起我
I think you have a better chance
亚里斯多芬的戏剧《吕西斯特剌忒》(Lysistrata)
可以解读为原初的女权主义, 也可以解读为对女性的戏仿
你更有希望说服他 吕西斯特剌忒
of getting through to him than I did, Lysistrata.
什么
What?
来上几节语文课
Show up for English once in a while,
你就知道了
and you'll get the reference.
好了
All right.
我们走吧 伙计
Let's go, buddy.
好了
All right.
乖
Yeah.
爹地
Daddy.
我不是 我不是黑人也没有醉到
No,I'm not black enough or drunk enough
能当你爹地
to be your daddy.
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy. Mommy.
你真要一直这么跟着我吗
You seriously gonna keep following me everywhere I go?
这是我的工作
It's my job.
你都不用去方便吗
Don't you ever have to go to the bathroom?
利亚姆 站好了
Okay,Liam. There you go.
艾斯特 是我
Hey, Este, it's me.
你怎么这么喘
Why are you breathing so hard?
锻炼呢
Gym.
你的话 谁知道呢
You never know with you.
贝多天天待在我家门口
So Beto is sitting out front.
我走哪儿他跟哪儿
He follows me wherever I go.
你♥爸♥居然让他来监视我
Your father told him to keep an eye on me?
别担心 他没有恶意
Don't worry. He's harmless.
谁 你♥爸♥还是贝多
Who? Your father or Beto?
他俩在肢解马科的时候
Cause neither of them seemed harmless
可一点都不像没恶意的样子
when they were dicing up Marco.
啤酒 我要啤酒
Beer. I need beer.
马上来 弗兰克
Just a second, Frank.
别惹麻烦 你就没事
Stay out of trouble, and you'll be fine.
好吧 我得挂了
All right, listen. I gotta go.
我得去找点差事 给菲奥娜筹钱
I gotta run some errands, make some money for Fiona.
我爸就是个暴脾气
Look, my dad is a hothead.
只要一发火就要杀人
Blows off steam, threatens lives,
等他一冷静下来
and then cools down,
就连为什么生气都忘了
forgets why he was mad.
典型的双子座
He is Gemini.
他很快就会叫贝多回去的
He will call Beto off soon.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
打扰一下
Hey, uh, excuse me.
之前那些瘾君子都去哪儿了
What happened to all the meth heads squatting in here?
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
关心社区的好市民
Concerned neighborhood citizen.
我花了六个月才把他们都赶出去
Took me six months to get rid of 'em.
听说里面还有死人
Yeah, I heard there were dead bodies in there too.
四个 被狼咬死了
Yeah. Four, yeah. Coyotes got to 'em at one point.
我得花八周才能让这里重新住人
Gonna take me eight weeks to make it livable again.
你付他们多少钱
How much you paying these guys?
非常多
Too much.
我倒是有个好主意
Might have a better deal for you.
-意大利面怎么样 -不错
- How's the pasta? - Good.
你像我们的佣人一样
You're like our maid now.
谢谢夸奖 卡尔
Thanks, Carl.
小黛 帮我照顾利亚姆一下
Hey, Debs, watch Liam for a bit.
我得出去办点事
I gotta run an errand.
不行 我要去给希拉看孩子
No can do. Baby-sitting for Sheila.
-卡尔 -我能熬夜看电视吗
- Carl. - Can I stay up late and watch TV?
当然
Absolutely.
老爸 我今晚要去帮希拉带孩子
I'm going to Sheila's tonight, daddy. Baby-sitting.
神圣的工作 小黛
A noble job, Debs.
那个蠢孩子还在哭啊
That stupid baby's still crying?
一刻都不停
Won't stop.
那是我的牙刷
Hey, that's my toothbrush.
-谢谢你和我分享 儿子 -好恶心
- And thanks for sharing it with me, son. - Oh, man, eew!
我们又是一家人了
Now that we're a family again,
我要鼓励大家发扬人人为我
I want to encourage us to be all for one
我为人人的精神
and one for all.
我得拿去消毒
Ew, gonna have to boil it now.
你要希拉家的号♥码吗
You need the number over at Sheila's?
我今晚在那儿
Where I'll be.
不要 要它干什么 我马上去酒吧
No, why would I? I'll be heading out to the Alibi soon.
不用担心我晚上一个人回来
Oh, and don't worry about me walking home late at night.
我带着个装满肥皂的枕套
I have a pillowcase full of bars of soap.
好孩子
Good for you.
万一真碰上坏人
You get along a lot better with a weapon
有武器总比没有得好
and a kind word than a kind word alone.
还有意大利面吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表