-这家是我在管 -真的吗
- I'm in charge of this family. - Really?
不好意思 真新鲜
No, I'm sorry, that's-- that's news to me.
菲奥娜 如果我们每个人都只想着自己
You see, Fiona, if we're gonna be every man for himself,
这个家就撑不了多久了
This family is going under fast.
把钱拿着 好吗
Here, just take the money, okay?
去交房♥产税 我明天再想办法拿到剩下的
Pay the property tax. I'll get the rest tomorrow somehow.
我不需要
No, I don't need it.
什么
What?
我自己解决了
I took care of the situation myself.
怎么解决的
How?
告诉一帮富人区的孩子
Told a bunch of north side kids--
Wilco乐队会在你的派对上演出
that Wilco was playing at your party.
就像我说的
It's like I said.
穷鬼赚钱的唯一方法
The only way to make money when you're poor
就是坑蒙拐骗
Is to steal it or scam it.
要是规则改变了告诉我一声
But hey, um, let me know if the rules are changing, right,
你要是想再来一次
And you're gonna pull this shit again?
说不定以后就该我来管钱了
Maybe I'll have to take over the family money, huh?
这样真的可以吗
Are we sure about this?
他养出了六个好孩子
He raised six great kids.
看看他
Look at him.
他简直就是育婴专家
He's like the baby whisperer.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表