我爱你
I love you.
很好
Great.
黛比需要装牙套
Debbie needs braces.
而我在泡咖啡 你在卖♥♥杯子
I'm making espressos, you're selling cups.
一年而已
It's a year.
别说得好像一年很短一样
Stop saying it like a year is nothing,
好像离开对方一年没有什么一样
Like nothing can happen in a year,
一年可以改变很多事
Like being away from each other for a year wouldn't matter!
别人都可以
Other people do it.
我累了
I'm tired.
我明天还要早起
I gotta get up early in the morning.
卖♥♥杯子
Selling cups.
菲奥娜
Fiona?
我会是个很棒的医生
I'm gonna be a great doctor.
我没否认这点
I'm not arguing that.
睡着了吗
Are you awake?
用力 蕾哈娜
Give it to me, Rihanna! Yeah! Oh, yeah!
开门
Open the door.
快点 要高♥潮♥了 快一点
Go! Almost there. Oh, almost there!
天呐
Oh, my god.
我能解释
I-I can explain.
转换疗法
Reparative therapy?
赫苏斯 把她带出去
Jesus, get her out of here.
但我能治好他
But I can fix him.
-我可以更努力点 -把她
- I can try harder. - Get--!
-我可以的 -把她带出去
- I can do it! - Get her out!
你还让阿利斯泰尔·赫德尔斯顿给你洗♥脑♥
You let yourself be brainwashed by Alistair Huddleston
听他所谓"回归伊甸园"那些屁话
And his "Return to paradise project" Lunatics?
我以为她是个男的
I thought she was a he.
她穿格子衬衫和靴子
She was wearing pendleton plaid and combat boots.
再给她把斧子
Paul bunyan's blue ox would have been fooled.
保罗·班扬 传说中的伐木巨人
连班扬的牛都会搞混
All she needed was an axe.
把门锁上
Jesus, lock the door.
我是同性恋
I'm gay!
赫苏斯等等 我是同性恋
Hey, Jesus, wait. I'm gay.
百分百的同性恋
I'm completely 100% gay.
很好
Good.
你现在来证明给我看
Now you're gonna prove it.
孩子们
Boys.
我喜欢看
I like to watch.
我靠 天啊
Oh, boy.
我是说 哇 天啊
I mean, oh, boy!
你说你“帮她”是指
So when you say you "Went down--"?
就是帮她口啊
I went down and I went to town.
我用尽全力帮她口
I chowed down on her like I was drinking from a cup of ambrosia,
然后她就醒了
And she came! She came to.
你得告诉全世界
You gotta get the word out.
我找到治疗昏迷的方法了
I found the cure to coma!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表