你们记得吗
Do you remember--
记得92年南阿什兰的
do you remember the holdup
珠宝店持枪抢劫案吗
of that jewelry store on South Ashland in '92?
当然记得
Oh, yeah, sure.
那些混♥蛋♥把可怜的西班牙人
Bastards cleaned out these poor spics
抢了个精光
of every piece of crap that they had.
是我妈干的
That was my mother.
抢劫的是她
She did the heist.
我觉得她把抢的东西埋在我家后院了
And I think she buried the crap in my backyard.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
她藏在了某个地方
Well, she stashed it somewhere
然后她忘了是哪儿
and then she forgot where.
那天我在种罗勒[一种调料]
So the other day I was planting some basil.
最近我又开始做园艺了
I've recently gotten back into gardening.
然后 我发现了这个
And I found this.
我♥操♥ 是金子吗
Shit, is that gold?
有可能
Could be.
很脏 得拿去鉴定
Pretty dirty, gotta get it appraised.
重点是
The point being,
这只是花♥园♥宝藏的冰山一角
this is only the tip of the golden iceberg.
我不能一个人挖完整个花♥园♥
Now I can't dig it all up by myself.
如果谁愿意和我一起挖
So I will give a sizeable cut
我可以给他相当大的分成
to anyone who helps me unearth it.
有人报名吗
So who's with me?
-去他妈的 不妨一试 -我加入
- Fuck it. Why not? - I'm in.
给力 太赞了 勇士们
There you go. Bravo, soldiers.
前进 前进 咱们走
Onward, onward. Let's go.
-放手去干 -就是要这种精神
- Let's do it. - That's the spirit.
使美♥利♥坚♥强大的精神
This is what made America great.
大姨妈 大姨妈来了
Ew, period! Period!
游泳馆咋样
Hey. What'd I miss at the pool?
我们应不应该
Should we--
再确定一下我们是否真的别无选择了
Let's just make sure we explored all other options.
好
Okay.
以前和你一起工作那个佣人怎么样
What about that maid you used to work with?
桑卓 太疯了
Chantrelle? Too crazy.
原来养老院的梅西呢
How about Macie down at the old folks home?
-瘾君子 -菲奥娜呢
- Too medicated. - Fiona?
太白了
Too white.
真的 你还考虑这种事
Really? Is that a concern of yours?
我希望他能遗传到我的特质
I want it to have my genetic material,
起码要看起来像
or at least look like it does.
你表姐莎朗达呢
What about your cousin Sharonda?
我今早打给她了
I called her this morning.
她酒瘾又犯了 中午就已经醉的不行了
She fell off the wagon, was fried by noon.
你其他表姐妹呢
Well, what about your other cousin?
就是那个 挺漂亮的那个
You know, the, uh, pretty one?
漂亮的
Oh, the pretty one?
没有 我只是想让我们的孩子像你一样美
No, 'cause I want our kid to look pretty like you.
-我是说 -她才13岁
- I mean-- - She's 13.
看起来比较成熟
She seems older.
天啊
Aah. Jesus.
圣母玛利亚啊 臭死了
Mother of Christ, it stinks.
这里屎也太多了
There's so much shit in the yard.
闭嘴赶紧挖吧
Shut up and keep digging.
独臂大侠都比你挖的快
The one arm wonder's making more progress than you.
你就挖了这么点啊
This is as far as you got?
别指手画脚的
Don't judge!
弗兰克 你确定珠宝
Frank, do you know for certain
是被埋在这儿吗
there's jewelry buried out here?
知道吗
Uh, you know what?
试试那边的栅栏
Try along that fence there.
我看到过她像只獾一样在那儿翻来翻去
I saw her rootin' around in there like a badger.
你这是要参加芝士蛋糕工厂的沙漠风暴之夜吗
Is it desert storm night at the Cheesecake Factory?
1991年以美国为首的多国部队
开始实施“沙漠风暴”行动 海湾战争爆发
你为什么那么对曼迪
Why are you acting like a dick to Mandy?
我认为这件事儿
I think that qualifies as
不他妈关你的事
none of your fuckin' business.
她从她姨妈家打给我
Well, she called me from aunt's house,
说是你叫她滚回家
said you told her to go home.
茉莉也要走吗
Is Molly leaving too?
什么 不会的小黛 听着哥们儿
What? No, Debs. Look, man.
她缠着问 问我晚上的安排
She is always on me about, you know, our plans for the night
或者什么时候去看她朋友乐队的表演
and when we're going to see her friend's band
还有下星期要干嘛
and what we're doing next week.
她喜欢和你呆在一起怎么了
So she likes hanging out with you.
-这又不犯法 -我喜欢茉莉
- That's not a crime. - I like Molly.
她又不是我老婆
She's not my wife.
对 但是她是个对你好的女人
No, she's a good person who does nice things for you.
怎么 你成了她律师吗
What are you, her fuckin' lawyer?
不 我是她最好的朋友
No, I'm her best friend.
你现在表现出一副混♥蛋♥样子
All right, and you're acting like a douche bag.
不想好了 就结束
You want out? End it.
还想继续在一起
You don't?
就别对她那么差
Stop treating her like garbage.
别因为凯伦玩弄你
But just 'cause Karen wiped her ass with you
你就以为也可以这么对曼迪
doesn't give you the right to shit on Mandy.
坏消息 今晚咱们都要出去挖
Guys, bad news. We all gotta dig tonight.
市政♥府♥的人要来了 弗兰克还是找不到金吉姑妈
The city's coming and Frank can't find aunt Ginger.
所以呢
So?
如果我们找不到她 有人就要坐牢
So someone's going to jail if we don't find her.
你的意思是弗兰克要坐牢
Yeah, Frank, you mean.
我们都知道院子里有尸体
There's a body. We know about it.
我们都是共犯
We're accomplices.
又要给他擦屁♥股♥了
Once again saddled with a mess we didn't create.
我们越早出去开挖
Sooner we get out there and dig,
这事才能越快结束
the sooner it'll all be over.
我手上昨天的水泡还没消呢
I still got blisters on my hand from yesterday.
我可以挖啊
I can dig.
作为一个女孩 我的上臂很有劲儿
I have pretty developed upper arms for a chick.
借我烤火鸡的滴油管用用
I need to borrow your turkey baster.
我不想让茉莉走
I don't want Molly to leave!
她怎么了
What's with her?
今天在游泳馆来大姨妈了
She got her period at the pool today.
我都迫不及待想来大姨妈了
I can't wait to get my period.
妈妈说那是身体对女性牺牲的致敬
Mom said it's the body's tribute to female sacrifice.
你不是女孩 亲爱的
You're not a girl, honey.
你是个男孩
You're a boy who was raised
只是你那个磕药磕傻的妈
by a jacked-up meth head of a mom,
一直把你当女孩
who made you think you were a girl
因为她讨厌男人
because she hates men.
我不是女孩子
I'm not a girl?
利普
Lip.
黛比
Debbie?
那不是大姨妈
It wasn't real.
是番茄酱
It was ketchup.
她们在大庭广众之下整我
They did it in front of everyone!
-谁啊 -泳池的那些女孩
- Who? - The girls at the pool.
小黛
Debs.
她们好漂亮 男孩子都看她们
They're pretty and boys notice them.
但是她们美不了几天了
Well, they won't be pretty for long.
她们会走错路
They're gonna make all the bad decisions
你可以从她们的错误中得到经验
and you're gonna get to learn from their mistakes.
为什么她们那么刻薄
Why do they have to be so mean?
有些女孩子就是混♥蛋♥
Some girls are just jerks.
就像昨天店里那些贱♥人♥
Like that chick at the store yesterday.
我活该吗 不
Did I deserve that? No.
但是我就怕了她吗 没门儿
But did I take her shit? No way.
因为我强得多 你也是
'Cause I'm better than that and so are you.
谁都别想惹我们加拉格家的人
Nobody fucks with the Gallaghers.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表