黛比
Debbie?
走开
Go away.
开门
Open the door.
快别哭了
Come on.
我们得去挖土
We gotta dig.
我的看护人之罪
每日祷告博客
我们一起祈祷吧
请原谅她的罪
肉体的软弱
你不是发誓要保持沉默吗
I thought you took a vow of silence.
沉默不包括在网上的部分吗
The silence doesn't include the internet?
你每天都发布关于我的博客吗
You have been blogging about me every day?
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna puke.
用点劲儿 我们必须找到她
Muscle through it. We gotta find her.
卡尔去哪儿了
Where'd Carl go?
-忍♥者 -卡尔 不要
- Ninja! - Carl! No!
不
No!
-天啊 -该死 卡尔
- Oh, my God. - Shit, Carl!
那好像还真起作用了
That actually kinda worked.
你是从烟花储藏点偷来的吗
You get those from the fireworks stash?
-是的 -再去多拿一些吧
- Yeah. - Go get some more.
伊恩
Ian?
这边真是臭死了
Reeks out here.
听着
Listen.
老兄
Oh, man.
关于我爸的那些事 我...
About all the stuff, just with my dad, I--
天啊 我们为什么还在谈这事儿啊
Oh, my God, why are we still talking about this?
不是吧 天啊
I mean, really? Christ.
好吧 无论你何时需要我
Okay, so, like, whenever you need me
我都在你身边陪着你 但我只是需要你一次
I'm, like, there for you, but the one time I need you,
你就像是让我 滚远点吗
you're like, "Screw off"?
卡尔觉得自己是个癌症幸存者
Carl thinks he's a cancer survivor.
茉莉觉得自己是个长了阴♥茎♥的女孩
Molly thinks she's a girl with a penis.
黛比在公共游泳池被人欺负
Debbie's getting terrorized at the public pool.
我们家后院闻着跟臭水沟一样
This yard smells like a sewer.
我还有三个醉醺醺的混♥蛋♥
I got three drunk assholes
在我身后开着大机器作业
operating power tools behind me.
而且我的那些贱♥人♥同事
And the bitches at work
今天把我关在了洗手间里
locked me in a bathroom today.
我们现在都面临着蹲监狱的危险
And we might all be on the verge of going to prison.
你想谈吗 行
So you wanna talk? Fine.
拿一把铲子
Grab a shovel.
你就夸夸其谈吧 关于你父亲
Talk your face off about how your dad
是如何给一个青少年口♥交♥的
gave a blowjob to a teenager,
但你谈的时候也必须挖
but dig while you do it.
你知道吗
You know what?
我真的厌倦了玩这种
I'm really tired of playing this
"我的悲剧比你更悲剧"的游戏
"My tragedy is bigger than your tragedy" Game.
我的整个世界都被颠覆了
My entire world got rocked,
而你似乎根本都没意识到这一点
and it's, like, not even on your radar.
我们是恋人啊
We're in a relationship!
对我来说重要的 对你也该是重要的
What's important to me should be important to you.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
我们真的是在挖尸体
We are literally digging up a body.
你的遭遇能跟我们的相比吗
How do you even compare our situations?
那真好啊
Oh, that's great.
就那样走开
Walk away.
真是懦弱的举动
That's a real pussy move.
你何不去向你的同性恋父亲哭诉呢
Yeah, why don't you go cry to your gay dad about it?
我就怀胎十月
So I'll just be carrying it
等孩子一出世 你们就接过去
and you two take it from me when it comes out?
-是啊 妈 -上苍都知道
- Yes, mama. - 'Cause lord knows
我这么大年纪 实在没法儿养个孩子了
I am too old to be raising an infant.
那会是我们的孩子
It will be our child.
会是你的孙子
It will be your grandchild.
你当年可真是个乖宝宝
Aw, you were such a sweet baby.
但是天啊 你吃相可差劲了
But lord, were you a terrible eater.
你会把奶都溅到头发上 鼻子上
It'd get all up in your hair and in your nose--
没什么问题吧
Everything okay?
没事 稍等一下
Yeah, just a second.
我到"高♥潮♥"部分了
Oh, this comes the tricky part.
也没射多少吗
Not much in there.
我们其实用点眼药器就可以了
We could've used an eyedropper.
天啊 凯文
Jeez, Kevin.
好吧
Okay.
全部弄进去
Bottoms up.
比我想象得要温热一点
Warmer than I expected.
好了 大伙儿 该睡觉了
Okay, bedtime, gang.
我们明早再继续
We'll start again in the morning.
操
Fuck.
别担心你那笨蛋男友
Don't worry about your dweeb.
他只是躲开去舔伤口去了
He's just off licking his wounds.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
我们加拉格家的人真会选人 对吧
We Gallaghers sure know how to pick 'em, huh?
明早见
See you in the morning.
嘿 凯伦 我是利普
Hey, Karen. It's Lip.
我只是想告诉一下你最近的情况
Um, just wanted to give you an update--
不管你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿
wherever the fuck you are.
你的孩子 他现在很好
Um, your kid, he's doing great.
你妈妈和你前夫 他们...
Um, your mom and ex-husband, they're--
他们也很好
they're also doing great.
我爸爸 就是和你上♥床♥的那位
My dad, who you fucked,
他也很好 而且
he's doing great. And, um--
我现在真的很好很好
I'm doing really, really great--
我说出来 以免你想知道
just in case you were wondering.
你个自私 无知 可憎的狗屎
You selfish, ignorant, heinous piece of dogshit.
谢谢你离开 并且再也不回来
Thank you for leaving and never coming back.
你 我们都感谢你这样做
You-- we all owe you a huge fucking favor!
你太牛逼了
You rock.
嘿 要进去吗
Hey. Go inside?
把铲子也拿着
Bring that with you.
快
Come on.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我只是想知道你在哪儿
Uh, just wondering where you are.
给我短♥信♥或电♥话♥吧 再见
Call, text, whatevs. Bye.
我是说 难怪她抓狂了
I mean, no wonder she flipped out.
她肩负的压力和责任实在太大了
I mean, she's got so much on her plate.
她需要我在她身边陪着她
She needs me there for her.
不过 我也得处理好自己的问题
I--you know, I gotta work on my stuff too.
是啊 你真是太难了
Si. So hard for you.
可怜的史蒂夫
Poor Stevie.
你准备好再来一炮了吗
You ready to go again?
是啊
Yeah.
操
Fuck.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a dick!
曼迪
Mandy?
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a dick.
你能下来吗
Can you come down?
我不是泄欲工具
I'm not a tool.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你不能把我当工具对待
So you don't get to treat me like one.
我知道
I know.
下来吧
Come down.
求你了
Please?
伙计们 伙计们
Guys, guys.
别带枪 行吗
No fucking guns, all right?
里面只是个喝醉的老妇人
It's just a drunk old lady in there.
来 来 拿过来
Come on. Come on.
操
Fuck.
黛比哪儿去了
Where's Debbie?
她去泳池了
She's at the pool.
我们得继续挖
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表