抱歉 屋子里乱糟糟的
I'm sorry about the mess.
我们忙着干别的事去了
We've just been a little preoccupied.
没事
Not at all.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
我恐怕她将不久于人世
She's not long for this world, I'm afraid.
她发过缄默誓
She's taken a vow of silence,
所以你们不用担心她祷告时
so you don't have to worry about her
会吵着你们睡不着觉了
keeping you up all night with her praying.
-这是她的镇痛药 -好的 好的
- This is her pain medication. - Great, yeah.
还有 请务必保证她的iPad时刻有电
Oh, and make sure her iPad is always charged.
她玩愤怒的小鸟可以玩一整天呢
She can play Angry Birds till the cows come home.
那个
Oh, well--
那个是用来 约束过激病人的
that's just a, um, harness for patients.
棚屋钥匙呢
Uh, shed key?
冰箱上面 顶上
On the fridge, top of the fridge.
你身上怎么是橙色的
Why are you orange?
弗兰克
Frank?
我也不知道这代表什么
I don't know what it is, red,
但想到我开车穿过整个城市
but I feel less alone in the world
就能在这里找到你
knowing I can drive across town
弯腰整理着灌装鸡汤时
and find you here,
我就觉得不那么孤独了
bent over cans of chicken stock.
听我说 我很抱歉 真的
Look. I-I'm sorry. Truly.
我只是
I just--
你能原谅一个崩溃的人吗
Can you forgive a man who's falling apart?
哪怕是一点点
A little?
行
Yeah.
-我能吻你吗 -不行
- Can I kiss you? - No.
一下就好
Just a little.
听我说
So listen.
我想找人把我家给抢了
Um, I need somebody to rob my house,
希望你能帮忙
and I'm hoping you could help.
你要我去抢你的家
You want me to rob your house?
坎迪丝把房♥子的锁给换了
Candace changed the locks on the house--
那可是我的房♥子
my goddamn house.
而且她不让我回去
And she won't let me back in,
所以我需要有人来把我的东西偷出来
so I need someone to steal my stuff.
我要是亲自偷 周围的邻居可能会认出我
If I do it, the neighbors might recognize me.
你早间时分进去看上去就像搬家工人一样
You go in during daylight hours and you look like movers.
不会有事的
You'll be fine.
她通常会熬到凌晨三点
Look, she stays up till 3:00 AM
一边喝着香草伏特加一边看着搏飞的广♥告♥
drinking Stoli vanilla and watching bowflex ads.
她到下午才会清醒
She'll be unconscious until well past noon.
这对你来说也是相当合算的
Okay, this could be very lucrative for you.
房♥子里的东西随你拿
You can take anything you want.
来吧 都是上好保险了的
Come on, it's all insured.
我只想要两套我的阿玛尼西装
All I want are my two Armani suits,
卢西恩·弗洛伊德的画
my Lucien Freud,
还有我那瓶九零年的拉图
and my bottle of 1990 Chateau Latour Pauillac.
怎么样 行吗
What do you say? Will you do it?
-弗兰克 -怎么了 儿子
- Frank? - Yes, son?
为什么一个男人会把自己的老二
Why would a dude put his penis
放到另一个男人的嘴里
in another dude's mouth?
男人有时会发现他们真正的喜好
Well, sometimes men discover things about themselves
比如他们喜欢男性生殖器多过女性生殖器
like they prefer male genitalia to female genitalia.
等等 你是说有的男的喜欢舔老二
Wait. So some guys like to lick wieners?
我认为他们首先是被对方的外形所吸引
Well, I'm sure at first they're attracted to each other's build.
一旦两个搭上了
And once a connection gets made,
他们就会开始舔老二了
then the wieners get licked.
今天真热 是不是
It's a scorcher today, ain't it?
小黛 泳池怎么样
Hey, Debs, how was the pool?
很好 游泳尿布在哪
Great. Where are the swim diapers?
谢谢 九号♥过道
Thanks. Uh, aisle nine.
是你在我的收银机里放大头钉吗
Did you put tacks in my drawer?
我的小妹本该得到你那份工作的
My baby sister shoulda got your job.
我花了四个月时间来教她
It took my four months to teach her
给人口♥交♥时如何不呕出来 为了啥
how to swallow without gagging, and for what?
弱视又不是她的错
Yeah, it's not her fault she got a lazy eye.
她的家教很好
She was raised right.
她并不觉得自己高人一等
She don't think she's better than nobody.
你妹妹的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your sister,
但我还有五个孩子要养呢
but I got five kids to feed.
菲奥娜
Fiona?
没事 我们闹着玩呢
Oh, you know, just employee shenanigans.
有优♥惠♥券吗
You got coupons for this?
我有十一点的卵巢囊肿病例
I've got an 11:00 ovarian cyst,
十一点半的泌尿感染病例
an 11:30 UTI,
加上大厅里的儿童孕例要看
and a preteen pregnancy in the lobby.
所以你们能告诉我为什么
So can you tell me why you're here
两周前刚来 现在又来吗
when I just saw you two weeks ago?
我们都日得长茧了 可我还是怀不上
We've been bangin' like bunnies and I can't get pregnant.
我需要再做一次检查
I need another exam.
这改变不了什么
It won't change anything.
但你上回说我有怀孕的可能
But you said last time I had a chance of getting pregnant.
我相信我说的是你怀孕的可能很小
I believe I said you had very little chance.
我还说了 "极度不可能"
I also used the words, "Highly unlikely"
"非常不现实"
and "Wildly improbable. "
你害得我宝贝女儿空欢喜一场
You got my baby girl's hopes up for nothing.
对于复杂问题 我选择在措辞上
I chose to mitigate a difficult discussion
用更为乐观和积极的说法
with upbeat and positive phrasings.
老实说 我到底怀不怀得上
I need to know the truth. Can I have a damn baby or not?
这么说吧 你基本上是绝对怀不上
Put is this way, you have a 99. 999 chance
但凡事都有例外
of not getting pregnant, nothing is impossible.
你说是不是一个老二插到另一个老二里面去
So does, like, one penis go into the other penis?
当然了 基佬们发♥情♥的时候
Of course. When gay dudes get horny,
他们老二的洞洞是大开着的
their pee holes open.
游泳尿布
Swim diapers.
上帝保佑 我已经捞出两坨屎了
Thank God. I've already had to fish out two poops.
爸爸
Daddy!
你身上一股漂白粉的臭味
You stink like bleach.
是啊 我今天去游泳了
Yeah, I was at the pool today.
我憋了112秒呢
I stayed under for 112 seconds.
真有你的
Hey, good for you!
给那些一身梅毒的婊♥子♥们点颜色看看
Show those syphilis-ridden turbo sluts a thing or two.
她们觉得自己尿在泳池 泳池就是他们的
They think they own the water just 'cause they piss in it.
我们挖到东西了
We hit something.
那是什么味
What's that smell?
-排污管 -老天
- The sewer line? - Oh, man.
或许你应该用透明胶
You probably should patch that up
跟T恤把它补上
with some duct tape and a t-shirt.
臭死了
Aah, God.
你确定我们没挖错地方
You sure we're digging in the right spot?
我真不敢相信你老婆居然到你家来了
Man, I can't believe your wife actually came to your house.
我还以为小维会弄死她呢
I thought V was gonna rip her throat out.
你跟曼迪是怎么回事
Yo, so what's up with you and Mandy?
-你们俩看上去挺亲热的 -可能吧
- You guys seem tight. - I guess.
她太粘人了
She's gotten hella clingy.
你救了她那异装癖的弟弟
You rescued her cross-dressing sibling.
简直就跟电影里演的一样
You swashbuckled that shit, man.
这下她算是死心塌地要跟你了 说真的
Seals the deal for a chick, I'm serious.
女孩子们就喜欢这类英雄救美的情节
Girls take that hero crap straight to the bank.
她现在是不是帮你做饭 帮你叠衣服
She cook for you now? Fold your clothes?
有时吧
Sometimes.
她一周在你那里待的时间超过四晚
She stay over more than four nights a week?
不管什么都帮你
Help you out with random stuff?
老兄 你这算是结婚了 好好享受吧
Dude, you are ghetto married. Enjoy it.
你能享受一切好处 还不用负责
You get all the perks, no paperwork.
有些人想要还来不及呢
Guys would kill for that setup.
我倒是有点烦了
I kinda hate it.
你是怎么了 老兄
What's wrong with you, man?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表