结果会怎样谁又知道呢
And then who knows?
-那可真是 -是啊 所以 你的左腹部
- Wow, that's-- - Yeah, so, if you're
要是出现绞痛的症状
having cramps on your left side,
并且不是因为痛经的话
and it's not your time of the month,
可千万不能忽视 不然会死得很惨
You shouldn't ignore it, or you could very well die.
-多谢提醒 -不客气
- That's good to know. - Isn't it?
你可以把包放在那里 然后我带你四处转转
You can drop your bag there, and I'll show you around.
-好的 -影印室
- Okay. - That's the copy room,
仓库 厨房♥ 跑步机 饮水机在那边
the warehouse, the kitchen, treadmill, water cooler.
冰箱在这边 任何贴了标签的东西
That's the fridge. Anything with a label on it
都是有主的 除了酸奶
belongs to somebody else, except for the yogurts.
玛吉从不贴标签
Margie never labels them because everyone
因为大家都知道她一直在节食
just knows she's always on a diet.
所以识趣的话你就
So if you know what's good for you--
永远别碰酸奶 明白
Stay away from the yogurt. Got it.
桌上的甜甜圈就随便了
But the donuts on the table are fair game.
你是说免费吗
Fair game as in free?
我们大家轮流买♥♥
We all take turns buying a box.
不过你是临时工 所以就不要求你买♥♥了
But you're a temp, so you can just have one.
女厕在那边
That's the bathroom, women's room.
你安顿好后
Once you get settled in,
就开始照着这张名单打电♥话♥
You'll be making calls from this list.
按这个模板来
And you'll read from this script.
非常简单 从这里开始
It's real simple. You'll start here.
对方说这句 你就接这句
And if they say this, you say this.
对方说那句 你就接这句
If they say this, you say this.
明白了吗
You get the idea?
你联♥系♥的是那些有一阵子没来下单的客人
You're calling customers who haven't placed an order for a while.
要是客人有购买♥♥的意向 你就按这个键
So if you get a bite, you transfer them
直接转给销♥售♥人员
straight away to sales by pressing this button.
由他们来完成交易
They'll close the deal.
就是说 我负责前戏 他们负责嘿♥咻♥对吧
So, uh, I'm the fluffer and they're the happy ending?
抱歉
I'm sorry, uh--
家里男孩子有点多
I have a lot of brothers.
没事
All right.
要是你有任何疑问 去那边找我
I'll be over there, if you have any questions.
你什么意思 要一起生活满一年
What do you mean, living together for a year?
这算哪门子的规定
What kind of a rule is that?
这种规定叫法律
We call that rule a law.
还真就那么巧 是我弄错了
Well, it just so happens, I was mistaken.
我和克里斯托弗已经一起生活一年了
Christopher and I have been living together For a year,
应该是一年多了
well over a year.
先生 请你听我解释
Sir, if you just let me explain--
就因为我的名字不在物业帐单上
And just because my name isn't on the utility bill,
也没有理由剥夺我的公民基本权利
that is no reason to deny me my basic civil rights.
先生 我只是想解释我们有
Sir, I'm just trying to explain to you what we have--
我的伴侣尽职尽责为这个城市灭狗
My partner has been working hard killing dogs
已经十多年了
for this city for close to a decade.
-你杀狗 -动物管制
- You kill dogs? - Animal control.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
先生 除非你能证明你们两个
Sir, I cannot award you domestic partnership status
在经济与感情上相互依存至少一年
unless you have proof that you are and have been
否则我是不会给你
financially and emotionally interdependent partners
同居伴侣关系认证的
for over a year.
-联合租赁文件... -我知道我的权利
- Joint tenancy documents verifying-- - I know my rights.
你知不知道每天我要忍♥受无数像你这样的人
Do you not understand that I get 150 of you people
对我说这些同样的屁话
in here a day spouting this same shit at me?
"你这样的人" 什么叫"你这样的人"
"You people"? What can that mean, "You people"?
-我们不是那样的人 -不是什么样的人
- Oh, no, we're not like that. - You're not like what?
我们不是那种你用你的恐同言论
We are not the kind of people you can push around
就能随便欺负的人
with your homophobic rhetoric.
你要去哪 我还没说完呢
Where are you going? I'm still talking!
我到休息时间了
I'm going on break.
这是我的公民权利
That's my civil right!
妈的 走吧
Fucking-- let's go.
您好 我是全球杯公♥司♥的菲奥娜
Hi, this is Fiona from Worldwide Cup.
我们注意到您已经有段时间没有订单了
We've noticed that you haven't renewed your order in a while.
可否将您转到我们的销♥售♥部门
And I was wondering if I could transfer you to our sales dep--
不行吗
Oh, no? Huh.
这确实很糟糕
Well, that's really shitty.
不不 我能理解
Yeah, no, I get it.
我们家的邮递员也是 一个懒家伙
I had a mailman at home like that, a real seedy dude.
每他来送包裹的时候
It looked like he was casing the joint
都好像是在偷♥窥♥我们一样
every time he dropped off a package.
我受够了 给邮局打电♥话♥
I got so fed up, that I called the post office
然后他就不送我这区了
And, you know, I had them take him off my route.
现在换成了一个非常不错的女士 约瑟芬 人很不错
Now we have this great lady, Josephine, really nice.
你要是打电♥话♥投诉 他们一定会给你换人的
I bet if you call and complain, they'll switch him out for you.
无论怎样 他们会愿意听的
But either way, they'll want to hear about it.
好的 我现在就把你转过去
Great. Yes, I will transfer you now.
祝你好运
Good luck.
负责他们的送货员很粗鲁 所以我
Hey. They had a rude delivery guy, so I--
我听见了 只是 他们这么说 你就这么说
I heard. It's just-- if they say this, you say this.
如果他们这么说 你就这么说
If they say this, you say this.
-按剧本来 -我懂了 抱歉
- You stick to the script. - I got it. Sorry.
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
好的
Okay.
喂
Hello?
什么
What?
是的 黛比今天生病了没上学
Oh, yes, Debbie is home sick from school today.
谢谢你
Thank you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了 我就是不喜欢这个布景
Yeah, I'm just not into this setup.
-我看起来很虚弱 -剧情是制♥服♥奴隶 宝贝
- I look weak. - It's GIMP porn, babe.
你就应该看起来很虚弱
You're supposed to look weak.
也该看起来很胖吗
Am I also supposed to look fat?
天呐 你跟个娘们似的
Jeez, you sound like a woman.
可能是因为在你儿时毫无反抗能力的时候
Maybe it's because someone cut off part of your manhood
有人把你的男子气概割掉了一部分
when you were too young to defend yourself.
我就是不想演这个
I just don't want to do the GIMP thing.
你知道养孩子多贵吗 小凯
Do you know how expensive a kid is, Kev?
别抱怨了
Sack it up.
小菲
Hey, Fi.
你能去我家看看黛比在不在吗
Hey, can you pop over to the house and see if Debbie's there?
我不知道她是生病了
I don't know if she's really sick
还是逃学了
or if she's skipping or what.
好的 我去看看她
All right, I'll go check on her.
但是你得去"别割下来"网站看看
But you have to go to www.Dontcutitoff.Org.
-什么 -我没开玩笑 菲奥娜
- What? - I'm serious, Fiona.
你去那个网站看看 看你还能不能继续你那
Go to that website and see if you stand by your
"我想让我儿子有姑娘可睡"的言论
"I want my son to get his share of head" Argument.
别听她的 菲奥娜
Do not do it, Fiona.
"别割下来"网站 答应我 答应我
Dontcutitoff.Org, promise. Promise!
-好 我看就是了 -好吧 拜
- Okay. Okay, okay. I'll do it. - All right, bye.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
您好 我是全球杯公♥司♥的菲奥娜
Hi, this is Fiona from Worldwide Cup.
为了让芝加哥有个更好的未来请投保罗·拉什
Vote Paul Lashmet for a better Chicago.
希望你们能投我
Hope I can count on your vote.
很高兴与大家见面
Nice to meet you.
你能让这孩子闭嘴吗
Can't you shut the baby up?
我可以把她塞你菊花里看管不管用
I could shove her up your ass and see if that does it.
你需要学会尊重长辈
You need to learn respect for your elders.
你需要学会别这么操蛋
You need to learn to not be a total dickwad.
我有一个让芝加哥重振雄风的计划
I have a plan to put Chicago back to work.
过来
Hey. Hey. Over here.
我知道你能听得到 那个拉票的先生
I know you can hear me, Mr. Give-me-your-vote!
你想知道这城市有什么问题吗
You want to know what's wrong with this city?
想知道问题出在哪吗
You want to know what doesn't work?
我和我妻子交往三周就结婚了
My wife and I got married after three weeks of dating,
结果她是个有躁郁症的吸毒者 别过来
and she turned out to be a bipolar drug addict, easy.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表