There'd be no baby without you.
他们都很爱你 这一切都是为了你
They all love you so much. This is all about you.
你拿上酒 拿上验孕棒
So you're gonna get some wine, get the stick,
把你妈妈弄到厕所里 如果还是没怀上
Get your mom in the bathroom, and if you get bad news,
就把自己灌醉
Get drunk,
然后我们来想下一步怎么办
And we'll figure out what comes next.
谁要漂浮沙士咖啡
Who needs root beer float coffee?
我们都要
All of us.
我爱你
I love you.
-有消息给我打电♥话♥ -谢谢
- Call me with the news. - Thank you.
小黛 卡尔 该睡觉了
Debs, Carl, bedtime!
看到了吗
See these?
你能给我买♥♥副卡尔那种牙套吗
Can you buy me braces like you paid for Carl's?
黛比 它们看上去没有这么糟糕
Aw, Debbie, they don't look so bad.
闭上嘴
Shut up!
是的 如果"没有那么糟糕"意味着一颗往这长
Yeah, if "Not that bad" Means one going this way
另一个往那长 那就是的
And one going that way. Then yeah.
可以增添个性
Well, they add character.
我一头红发 满脸雀斑 一口糟牙
I have red hair, freckles, and crooked teeth.
没法儿更有个性了
Don't need any more character.
听着 我现在手头有点紧
Okay, listen, things are a little tight right now,
但我会给你买♥♥的 很快 我保证
But I'll make it happen, soon. I promise, okay?
那么
So...
医学院是吧
Medical school, huh?
我投入了很多的精力
I...I mean, I put in a ton of work,
我想如果也许我该回去
And I just got thinking that maybe I should go back
完成我未完成的学业
And finish what I started. I--
-我觉得这好极了 -真的吗
- I think it's great. - Really?
你很聪明 关心他人
You're smart, you care about people,
你是个好人
You're a good person.
给卡尔买♥♥牙套 给黛比买♥♥牙套
Getting Carl braces, Debbie braces,
照顾利亚姆
Taking care of Liam.
看看你多么照顾我们
Look how much you cared for all of us,
回报还很少
Without getting much in return.
我的回报很多
Hey, I get plenty in return.
我会一直支持你
I'm behind you all the way. Mwa!
真的
Really?
因为我很需要你的支持
'cause I'm gonna need it.
很多的作业 需要很多的时间
Plenty of work. Plenty of hours.
你要去哪
So where would you go?
芝加哥大学 西北大学
University of Chicago? Northwestern?
西北大学可能行
Northwestern could work.
是的 入学就行 但是
Yeah, just gotta check into it, but...
还有很多选择
Plenty of options.
"吉米医生"
"Dr. Jimmy."
很了不起啊
That'd be something, huh?
医生
Doctor!
亚伯拉罕
-你的房♥间怎么样 弗兰克 -便利设施需要修理一下
- How's your room, Frank? - Amenities need to be amended.
这些小瓶装的有点太小了
These mini-bottles are a little too mini.
我需要大瓶装的
I need to get some of the big boys up here.
会照办
Will do.
我给你带了一些片子
I brought you some media that needs to be viewed
在我们开始转化过程之前你要看看
before we can begin the conversion process.
好的 我先从这个开始看
Okey-dokey. I'll get started on this one pronto.
你以前结过婚吗
You have been married before?
目前还是已婚 但她一直无法让我开心
Still am, but she never really floated my boat.
我尽了我丈夫的责任让他幸福
I did my husbandly duty to keep her happy,
但这个过程从来都缺少愉快
But it was always without pleasure
和乐趣
Or joy.
-有孩子吗 -几个
- Kids? - A few.
这么说你承认你有过亲昵行为
So you have committed the loving act
以及和异性的性♥爱♥了
of heterosexual copulation?
说实话 那都是再喝多了的情况下
It was always under the influence, frankly.
必须得保住男人的雄风
Had to to get the plumbing to work.
不 我们认为你是转变了性取向
No, we think you just got sidetracked.
根据你和女性接触的历史
With your history of female contact,
我们可以立刻开始临床性行为阶段了
we can begin the clinical fornication stage immediately.
我怀疑它是否有效 但我会尽最大努力
I doubt it'll work, but I'll give it my best efforts
如果你认为会有帮助的话
If you think it might help.
杯人们你们好
Hello, cuppers!
我的高曾祖父
My great-great-grandfather
参加过内战
Fought in the war between the states.
他从战争中归来心中怀有一个目标
He came back from that war with one goal in mind:
发明种一次性杯子 这样他就可以不用
To invent a disposable cup so he wouldn't have to wash...
"每次都他妈洗杯子了"
"The same stupid cup every doggone time!"
好消息 我们收到了许可
Good news! We have received approval...
菲奥娜 你打垒球吗
Hey, Fiona, you play softball?
-不 -从没玩过
- Uh, no. - Never?
马特叔叔在讲话
Shh! Uncle Matt's talking.
干得好 文尼·皮塔罗
Nice job, Vinny Pitaro!
-文尼 文尼 -文尼
- Vinny! Vinny! - Hey, Vinny!
他在那
There he is!
我们有一只队伍叫"杯人"
So we have a team called "The cuppers,"
我需要你参加今晚的比赛
And I need you on the squad for tonight's game.
真的 我打的很差
Really, I'm-I'm-I'm terrible.
"我上次穿钉鞋
Oh, "Twas back before the millennium
还是千禧年之前的事"
When I last donned me cleats."
-这是什么口音 -糟糕的英国口音
- What accent is that? - Uh, bad british I think.
是的
Yeah.
几千只杯子
...Thousands of cups
足够组成一道挡板
At many a tailgate!
加油 杯人们
Go get 'em, cuppers!
来吧 联盟是男女同场竞技的
So come on, the league's coed,
我们需要更多的女士 不然我们要受到处罚
So, you know, we need more ladies or we gotta forfeit.
好吧 我明白 我明白 你是医生的妻子
All right, I get it. I get it. You're a doctor's wife.
要摆谱
You know, you gotta keep up appearances.
不能和你的同事一起玩
Can't have fun with your co-workers
-不能有自己的生活 完全明白 -好的 好吧
- Or a life for yourself. Totally understand.- O-o-okay, fine.
短♥信♥告诉我球场的地址
Text me where the field is,
如果我想摔断膝盖
And if I feel like blowing out a knee...
我会去的
I'll be there.
好的 你也不会想错过的
All right! Hey, you're not gonna want to miss it, either.
比赛后我们会开一桶百威啤酒
We pop a pony keg of bud after.
-只是说说 -只是说说
- Just sayin'. - Just sayin'.
抱歉 请问你知道我在哪能找到
Excuse me, do you know where I might
弗兰克·加拉格吗
be able to find Frank Gallagher?
应该是 最近的监狱或是排水沟
Best bet, nearest jail or gutter.
能否转告他就说亚伯拉罕正在找他
Would you tell him that Abraham is looking for him,
他可以打这个电♥话♥找到我
And that he can reach me at that number?
有小费的话我记的比较清楚
Uh, I remember best when I'm tipped to do so.
亚伯拉罕先生 我保证会让他收到你的消息
Mr. Abraham, I will see to it that he gets your message.
谢谢
Thank you.
-弗兰克 这位是斯科蒂 -你好 弗兰克
- Frank, this is Scotty. - Hi, Frank.
能我们单独说几句吗 我
Could you excuse us just one second? I--
我不会停止和男人做♥爱♥
I am not gonna stop fucking men
转而和长的像男人的女人做♥爱♥
to start fucking women who look like men.
这是正规疗法 不是妓院
This is a ministry, not a brothel.
准备好的志愿者
The volunteers who are ready
要和其他准备好的志愿者共同治疗
are teamed with others who are ready.
谢谢你前来 和我完成这件事
Thanks for being here and doing this with me.
斯科蒂已经和我们一起共同努力了六个月
Scotty's been with us for six months of hard, devoted work
来克服她的女同倾向
trying to overcome her lesbian tendencies.
你们现在要互相帮助
You're going to help each other.
这条路很漫长 但是我要遵循上帝的旨意
It's been a long road, but I want to be right with God.
弗兰克也是 对吧 弗兰克
As does Frank. Don't you, Frank?
和上帝站在一边总是好的
It's always good to have God in your corner.
这个阶段的目标是挑逗对方
The goal of this stage is to stimulate one another,
然后看看能不能做♥爱♥和高♥潮♥
and see if stimulation can lead to copulation and orgasm.
好吧 你已经等不及了
Okay, uh, you're anxious to go.
我在你脱♥光♥前先离开
I'm gonna slip out before you slip off anything else.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表