- Where's Jody? - At the Wongs'.
她们再用树叶把身上的粪便擦干净
And then they use leaves to scrape the poop off.
她们干嘛不直接用树叶擦孩子的屁♥股♥呢
I mean, why not just use the leaves in the first place?
我真是不明白她们
I don't understand why they're not
身上那么多细菌怎么还能不得病
sick all the time over there with all that bacteria.
细菌
Bacteria.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我帮你擦完身子就去做三明治
I'll make sandwiches after this.
乔迪在哪
Where's Jody?
我明白
I understand.
乔迪
Jody.
没事 妈妈 让我来
It's cool, mom, I got this.
准备好了吗
Okay, we ready?
我找不到手电筒了
I can't find the flashlights.
看看橱柜里有没有
Check the closets.
我都找了三次了 还是没有
Yeah, I did, like, three times.
-卡尔人呢 -他说他不去了
- Where's Carl? - Said he's not going.
他感觉不舒服
He doesn't feel well.
天 你看上去真糟
Oh, you look like garbage.
生病了吗
You sick?
没发烧
No temperature.
要不我们不去了
Should we stay home?
-不 我没那么严重 -不 不 别
- No, I'm not that sick. - No, no, no, please...
我们还是去好吗 不然利亚姆会难过的
Can we still go? Liam will be so sad.
好吧 但一定要待在床上 多喝点水
Okay, but stay in bed. Drink fluids.
能帮我搭把手吗
Hey, can you hold him for a second?
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我去穿衣服
Get my coat on.
婚礼上好好玩
Okay. Enjoy the wedding.
到时候听你讲故事
I can't wait to hear the reports.
天呐 伊恩
Jesus, Ian.
你昨晚什么时候回来的
What time did you get in last night?
-3点 -你去哪了
- 3:00. - Where were ya?
外面
Out.
真恶心
Ew, gross!
上楼去吧 好好睡一觉
Come on, upstairs. Sleep it off.
谁能行行好告诉我
Will someone please tell me
这孩子到底出什么事了吗
what the hell is going on with that kid?
他准备好了会跟你说的
I'm sure he'll tell you when he's ready.
希望如此
I hope so.
-好了 我们走吧 -好吧
- Okay, we are off. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见 小黛
Bye, Debs.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye!
再见
Bye!
享受自然吧
Nurture nature!
我们有一个多星期没做♥爱♥了
We haven't had sex in over a week.
这个 我
Yeah, I've, uh...
最近有些伤神
been a little distracted.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?!
不管你用什么方法
Whatever you do...
不管你用什么方法
Whatever you do...
千万不要 千万不要
Do not... Do not...
让她把你上了
Let her bone you.
你属于这里
You belong here...
和我一起
with me.
不是和那个该死的植物人
Not with that fucking vegetable.
伙计 谢谢让我留宿
Hey, man, thanks for letting me crash.
你就那么出现了 所以
Well, you just sorta showed up, so...
我什么时候睡着的
What time did we crap out last night?
我11点之前上的床
I was in bed by 11:00.
你肯定3点之后才睡过去
You must have passed out after 3:00,
那是我最后一次听到你摔厕所门
'cause that's the last time I heard the bathroom door slam.
次次都摔门 一次比一次响
Time five out of five, each time louder than the last.
对不起 兄弟 我整个人都一团糟
I'm-- I'm sorry, man. I'm a mess.
-我大吵了一架 和 -和你女朋友
- I got in this huge fight with... - with your girlfriend.
我们昨天谈了整整两个小时
We talked about it for two hours straight.
现在几点了
Oh. Uh, hey, what time is it?
一点半 我得走了 我下午轮班
1:30. I gotta split. I'm on, uh, afternoon rotation.
你可以在这里喝完
You may as well finish that.
如果你用力拉 它就会锁上
This door locks behind you if you pull it hard,
-你很擅长摔门的 -好的
- which you're awesome at, so... - Okay.
喂 小凯 我是利普
Hey, uh, Kev, it's Lip.
我搞砸了 我
Look, I fucked up. I, um--
我让她给上了 你
I let her bone me. Just--
听到留言马上回电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me back as soon as you get this, all right?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay in there? - Yeah.
你确定
You sure?
我 我有点便秘
Yeah, I'm just, uh, a little backed up.
拉了45分钟
For 45 minutes?
是的
Yup.
-要我帮你拿点什么吗 -不用
- Can I get you anything? - No, please.
我很好 没事 谢谢你
I'm--I'm great. Okay? I'm fine. Thank you.
我不喜欢我的裙子
I- I- I hate my dress.
我穿起来像个伪娘
I look like a drag queen.
你觉得如果我借一条菲奥娜的
You think Fiona would mind
-裙子她会介意吗 -会
- if I borrowed one of hers? - Yes.
-会介意 还是会借给我 -介意
- She'd mind, or she'd let me? - Mind!
老天 你怎么不直接闯进来
Jesus! Barge right in, why don't you?
你怎么了
What's going on?
我脑袋里很乱
I've got a lot of stuff on my mind.
不能和我说说吗
And you can't talk to me about it?
不能
No.
你今晚什么时候来
What time are you gonna come tonight?
不知道 很晚 我有一堆操蛋的事要做
I don't know, late. I got some shit I gotta do.
在凯伦家
At Karen's?
跑腿的事
Errands.
算了 你不用过来了
You know what? Don't bother coming.
加油 加拉格 对 加油
Work it, Gallagher! That's right, own that sack!
天 你来多久了
What? How long have you been here?
嗨 几个小时了
Hi. Couple hours.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
我跑去拿肉了
Uh, I had to do a meat run.
某人无意把牛肉冷冻箱留在车道了
Somebody accidentally left the beef cooler sitting on the driveway,
那个"某人"就是我
and by "someone", I mean me.
你玩得开心吗
You having fun?
这是第四杯了
It's my fourth.
非常好 我就当你是玩得开心啦
Oh, very ni-- I will take that as a yes.
你带的人呢
Where's your peeps?
红色头发那个是我妹妹黛比
Little redhead is my sister Debbie,
那个满脸鼻涕的棕色小男孩
And the little, brown baby with the boogers
是我弟弟利亚姆
is my brother Liam.
真好 就这些了吗
Nice, nice. Is that it?
对 我弟弟卡尔生病了
Uh, yeah, my brother Carl's sick,
另一个弟弟伊恩喝多了
My brother Ian has a hangover,
还有一个弟弟利普要去参加那个婚礼
and my other brother Lip had that wedding.
明白了
Gotcha, gotcha.
你男朋友呢
Where's your man?
那杯子是赠送的吗
Is that cup a perk?
还是得花钱买♥♥
Or did you have to pay for that?
别嫉恨我有优待 因为我是全职的
Don't hate 'cause I get swag. Okay? I'm a full-timer.
如果不是你要搬去密歇根
If you weren't moving to Michigan,
-或许你也可以免费用 -靠
- Maybe you'd pull cups too. - Well, shit.
现在知道了我还能走吗
How can I go now knowing that?
靠 我觉得你不能走
Well, shit, I don't think you can.
干杯
Cheers.
喂 上车
Hey. Hop in.
我载你一段路
I'll give you a ride.
南多 你什么时候来的
Nando! Hey, wow! When did you get here?
很早
Early.
你 你从巴西飞来的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表