让我哥哥们去吓唬他一下
We get my brothers to go around and scare him a little.
不可能
No way.
不能让米尔科威奇哥哥们介入了
Enough with the brothers Milkovich.
不会搞出人命
Nothing fatal.
用球棒打他几下
Hit him with a bat a couple of times,
用枪吓唬一下
a little pistol whipping.
他们要500美元
They'll want $500 for it,
但是如果我下周帮米奇运点冰♥毒♥
But if I help Mickey move some meth next week,
他们就只要200美元
they'll settle for $200.
这可是折扣价
That's a discount beating.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我们不能
Guys, we can't--
我们需要房♥子
We need a house.
如果你们不介意的话 我现在要去清理
Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be scraping blood and shit
指甲下的血和屎了
from under my fingernails,
然后去小维家喝个大醉
And then I'll be at V's getting drunk,
假装我没下令去揍一个亲戚
pretending I didn't just order a hit on a relative.
好吧
All right.
弗兰克 你干什么呢
Frank, what are you doing?
希拉 这是克里斯多夫
Sheila, this is Christopher.
作为他戒酒协会的监督人
As his A.A. Sponsor,
我帮助他重回正轨
I'm helping him to walk the straight and narrow.
真好 但是你要怎么帮助他 你自己都
Well, that's nice, but how can you be his sponsor when you--
我对他说 "如果你真的想恢复
I said to him, "If you're serious about recovery,
你需要一天24小时被看管
you're gonna need 24-hour-a-day oversight.
我就得搬到你那去住"
I'm just gonna have to move in with you."
真的吗
Really?
弗兰克放下他自己的生活来帮助我...
That Frank would do this, disrupt his own life...
我只求你能戒酒成功
All I ask in return is your sobriety.
把这个拿到你的货车里去
Here, take this down to your van.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识
Oh, nice to meet you.
谢谢你 弗兰克 干得不错
Thank you, Frank. Great job.
永远不要说弗兰克·加拉格赖着谁家不走
Never let it be said that Frank Gallagher outstays his welcome.
凯伦 看看我同意当志愿者后他们给我什么了
Karen, look what they gave me when I offered to volunteer.
手册 胸牌 横幅还有T恤
Pamphlets and buttons and a banner and T-shirts.
你明天跟我一起去吧
Why don't you come with me tomorrow?
我会在超♥市♥外宣传
I'm gonna have a table outside the market.
-不用了 妈 -我能问问为什么吗
- No thanks, mom. - Can I ask why not?
因为他们管自己叫弱智全国
Because they call themselves retard nation.
让人不舒服
It's offensive.
不是 我们
No, we're--we're--
我们是在挑战社会的成见
We're challenging society's preconceptions.
太聪明了 "我是弱智"
This is genius. "I am a retard."
是的 但是看看后面
Yeah, but read the back.
"我骄傲" 给我来五件
"And proud." I'm gonna need five of these.
酒吧里就有一堆弱智
A lot of retards at the Alibi.
弗兰克 你说那个词我很不舒服
Frank, I'm not comfortable with how you're using that word.
弱智 你自己说的
Retard? You're saying it.
但你没得唐氏综合症
Yeah, but you don't have Down's syndrome.
你也没有
Neither do you.
我知道 但我的目的是为了捍卫言论自♥由♥
I know, but my intent is to defend free speech
提高公众意识还有结束仇恨
and to further public awareness and end hate.
而你只是为了调侃
And your intent is simply to be rude.
有人吗
Hello?
小维
V?
抱歉
Uh, oh, sorry.
吓到我了 小兄弟软了
That threw me off. Periscope down.
听着 别打加拉格家房♥子的主意了
Look, you need to back off the Gallagher house.
不然有你受的
If you don't, you'll be sorry.
我♥操♥
Fuck sake.
就这破手♥枪♥
A .22?
你觉得我会怕吗
You sure it'll stop me?
你要试试看吗
You want to find out?
你♥他♥妈♥还等什么
What the fuck are you doing?
赶紧起来抽他一顿
Get up and knock him on his ass.
我已经控制住他了
I got him covered.
给你介绍下 我老婆 艾伦
I'd like you to meet the wife, Ellen.
他们把马桶拆了
They're removing the toilets.
我到时候拿些桶来
I'll get some buckets.
看来你哥没成功
I guess it didn't work out with your brother.
曼迪 我们的钱能拿回来吗
Mandy, are we getting our money back?
只能还你100 他把米奇修理了一顿
Minus $100. He took a chain off Mickey.
搬过来 放沙发旁边
Over there. By the couch.
对 就放这
Yeah, just leave it.
再见亲爱的 我去上班了
Bye, honey, off to work.
他干嘛把马桶放在客厅
Why is he leaving a toilet in our living room?
再见亲爱的 我去上班了
Bye, honey! I'm off to work!
我们真的要露宿街头了
We are so losing the house.
-我说了 我们会 -会没事的 我知道
- I told you we are going-- - To be fine, I know.
但到那时我们是住在这里还是别的地方
But will we be fine here or somewhere else?
遗嘱听证会是明天
The probate hearing is tomorrow.
说不定我们会走运
Maybe we'll get lucky.
如果没有 我会给你们找个别的地方住 行吗
If not, I will find us a place to live, okay?
你去上学的时候顺便把利亚姆带给小维
Please drop Liam at V's on your way to school.
其他人拿上午餐赶紧走
Everyone else, grab a lunch and head out.
加拉格家的人今天不许逃课
No truant Gallaghers today.
当上监护人不代表你会突然成为超级妈妈
You know, being guardian doesn't make you super-mom.
你注意到了呀
You noticed.
我就是告诉你 别什么都自己扛
I'm just saying, it's not all on you.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天怎么样
How are you this morning?
就那样吧
Never better.
要把马桶换成低流量型
Replacing the toilet with a low-flow model,
比较有效率
much more efficient.
肯定会节省不少水费
I bet it lowers the water bill.
那是当然了
Oh, without question.
帕特里克 我们犯了个错误
Patrick, we got off on the wrong foot.
你是指派米奇·米尔科维奇带着根棒球棍过来吧
Sending Mickey Milkovich over with a baseball bat, hmm?
是这个意思吗
Is that the foot you mean?
如果房♥子归你了 你愿意租给我们吗
If we let you take the house, will you rent it to us?
当然了
Sure.
1800一个月
Call it $1,800 a month,
先预付2个月还有押金
First, last, and deposit.
你知道我们没...
You know we don't have that kind of--
不要吗
No?
我还以为你们家人一定要守在一起呢
I thought living in squalor was a lifestyle choice.
我们刚开始和妈妈做这个的时候
It's just that when we first started this with mom,
只是医疗程序而已
we approached it like a medical procedure,
但这最近几次 难道只有我觉得
But these last few times, is it me
她把这个当成约会吗
or was she acting like she was on a date?
她平时也很会打扮
She always dresses nice.
又喷香水又做指甲
Musk perfume, gold tips.
她什么时候来我们家还特地做指甲了 小凯
When has she ever worn gold tips to our house, Kev?
我又没注意过
Like I'd notice.
那你是不知道我在说什么咯
So you have no idea what I'm talking about?
宝贝儿 她是有点打扮过头
Baby, maybe she made an extra effort.
那又怎么了
What's wrong with that?
廉价裙子加超高跟鞋
Low-cut dress, "fuck-me" pumps.
她也许只是对抱孙子这事很兴奋
Maybe she's excited to have a grandchild,
想给我点动力
wants me to be properly motivated.
这还不足以吓到你吗
And that doesn't freak you out?
这事本身就吓到我了
This whole thing freaks me out,
我只能尽量不去想
and I'm trying not to think about it.
我就像个职业运动员一样
I'm like a professional athlete.
想太多 就会影响我的表现
If I think, it affects my performance.
我的工作 就是什么都不想
My job is to not think.
操 我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
既然你要跟着我来上班
If you're gonna follow me to work,
干嘛不载我一程
how about giving me a ride?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表