Fine.
好吧
Hey, seen any of your boyfriend's
见过你男朋友的
Sex addicts anonymous chips?
性瘾互戒协会奖章吗
I need one for court.
我出庭要用
He doesn't care about sex addicts anonymous anymore,
他已经不在乎什么互戒协会了
And it's all my fault.
而这都是我的错
You know where he keeps 'em?
你知道他放在哪了吗
What's going on?
发生了什么
Where's the kid?
孩子去哪了
Mrs. Wong's. His grandmother.
在王太太家 他的祖母
You let her take him? Not forever.
你让她把孩子带走了 只是暂时性的
But this is not a healthy environment for a child.
但这里的确不是适合孩子成长的环境
Jody is out of control,
乔迪失控了
And he told me this would happen,
他警告过我的
And I just pushed him and pushed him and
而我一直逼他 逼他
I'm gonna miss that little half wit.
我会想念那个小笨蛋的
I'm just packing up some of his favorite toys.
我在打包他最喜欢的一些玩具
Made in china, just like him.
中国制造 和他一样
No wonder he likes 'em so much.
难过他这么喜欢他们
Must be a sense memory thing with the lead paint.
这些铅涂料肯定会影响他的记忆力
Don't let the kid go. Fight for him.
别放弃孩子 为他奋斗一下
How?
怎么做
We can't have a child here with Jody's problem.
因为乔迪的问题我们不能在这养孩子
He just won't even listen.
他根本都听不进去
Well, don't take no for an answer.
不要接受否定的答案
We could help him see.
我们可以帮助他看到
We?
我们
An intervention. Whoa! No, no, no, no, no.
介入疗法 不 不 不
Yeah. Interventions aren't my thing.
是的 这可不是我擅长的事情
Oh, Frank! Please. My libertarian leanings.
弗兰克 求你了 我有自由主义的倾向
Live and let live. You understand.
待人宽容 你明白的
Okay, well, take a day or two before you have to move out.
那好 在你搬走之前多住一两天
Move out?
搬走
Laronda. Come on, laronda.
罗让达 醒醒 罗让达
This is our chance.
机会来了
No.
不
Mama Kamala sees everything, hmm?
卡马拉妈妈洞察一切 是吧
I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我会这么做
You take care of the will? Signed and notarized.
你准备好遗嘱了吗 签字公证了
Lanny.
兰尼
I told you. Two taps, then three.
我给你说了 先敲两下 然后三下
Forgot the code. Let us in?
别管暗号了 我们能进去吗
Which one of you is looking for an old white woman?
你们谁要找一个白人老太太
Just booked a first class ticket to eternal damnation.
刚刚订好去无尽地狱的头等舱
Out of rigor mortis, starting to decompose.
没有死后僵直 开始腐烂
And, lucky for you, set to be cremated.
准备火化 你们走运了
Won't her family ask questions?
她家人不会怀疑吗
Got a Jane Doe in the back, never been IDed.
后面有具无名女尸 无人认领
Best thing about ashes they all look the same.
骨灰最好的一点就是 它们看上去都一样
What do you want for her? I could use a pick me up.
你要什么报酬 可以给我点刺激的东西
Night shift's killing me.
晚班太无聊了
What's your poison? I'm not picky.
你要什么 我不挑
Hmm. Can you guys handle it from here?
你们能应付得了吗
Mom, she got a little ambitious on the ambien.
我妈 他安必恩吃多了
I'll meet you back at the house.
我们回家见
You'll want to work fast. She won't stay cold long.
你们要抓紧 她会很快升温
I told you, I don't speak spanish.
我给你说了 我不会说西班牙语
Get the fuck out!
滚出去
Give me a couple minutes. I'll recharge.
给我几分钟 我会重振雄风的
You got any roast beef? I just need some protein. Ho !
你这有烤牛肉吗 我需要点蛋白质
Where the hell did you come from?
你从哪来的
My husband. Yeah.
我丈夫 是的
I thought she was lying about being married, man.
我以为她说自己结婚了是假的
Oh, no, we're married. Joint bank accounts.
不 我们的确结婚了 联合银行账户
I can show you the paperwork. You go!
我可以给你看文书 你走
I need my clothes! Go now!
我要我的衣服 现在走
I'm naked!
我光着身子呢
Hey, that wasn't the I.N.S., was it?
那不是移民局的人对吧
Ten seconds, all he has! Push, push, push, done!
快枪手 就十秒钟 1 2 3 完事了
You called me here for this?
你就为这事找我
Finish me? You're kidding.
帮我高潮 你开玩笑呢
Okay, so that's all I'm good for now,
现在我的作用就是
Is, uh, babysitting and a and a booty call?
保姆和性爱约会吗
Coming?
来吗
Hopefully not for at least ten seconds.
希望至少比十秒钟多
Okay. Get the legs.
好了 抬腿
Jeez, it fucking reeks!
天呐 臭死了
Need the biohazard mask they use when ebola breaks out.
我们需要埃博拉病毒爆发时候用的生化面具
This is the best we've got. Cover your nose.
我们只有这个了 盖住鼻子
Lip, get her fucking legs, man.
利普 抬她的腿
Are we really gonna do this?
你确定要这么做
We're not taking any chances. Okay.
我们不能有侥幸心理 好了
Okay, okay. Come on.
好了 好了 快
You got her? Lift up!
你抓住她了吗 抬起来
Okay. All right.
好了 好了
Okay, okay. Oh, boy.
好了 好了 天呐
Okay, who wants to do the honors?
好了 谁来干
The real aunt Ginger lost a toe.
真正的金吉姑妈缺根脚趾
Somebody's got to snip it. V, you're a nurse.
得有人给她剪掉 小维 你是护士
Not a chance.
想都别想
Oh, fuck.
该死的
Won't it bleed?
不会流血吗
Heart's stopped pumping.
不会 心脏不跳了
Oh, fuck. No, no, no, no. Oh!
该死的 不行 不行 不行
Glue it shut when I'm done.
我完事之后用胶封上
Debbie? What's going on? Are you okay?
黛比 发生了什么 你没事吧
I can't talk. Hungry. Are they not feeding you?
我没法说话 饿 他们不给你吃的吗
Do we have any more milk? You're not going back there.
我们还有牛奶吗 你不用再回去了
I've got to bring food to the others.
我得给其他人带食物回去
Grab bread and cereal. We're gonna need grocery bags.
拿面包和麦片 我们需要杂货袋
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的 好的
You're coming home, Debs, I promise.
你会回家的 小黛 我保证
Sheila, can you get me the ice pack?
希拉 能给我拿一下冰袋吗
What's going on? Why is Tommy here?
发生了什么 汤米为什么在这
Jody, we're here because we care about you.
乔迪 我们在这因为我们在乎你
What?
什么
Your drinking is destroying your family!
你的酗酒问题正在摧毁你的家庭
It's not that kind of intervention.
不是关于这个的介入
Oh. Great.
那太好了
Intervention? Sit down, Jody.
介入 坐下 乔迪
I just dropped a dozen loads. I need to get some ice.
我刚刚射了十二发 我需要冰袋
Sit down. Sit. Sheila has prepared some remarks.
坐下 坐 希拉有话要对你说
I have.
是的
Jody, when you tried to get me to be intimate
"乔迪 当你想要让我跟你的
with three of your friends,
三个朋友发生亲密关系的时候
it made me feel sad and overextended.
让我感到万分沮丧 甚至开始怀疑人生
Sex in a committed relationship
一段认真的关系中 性爱
shouldn't involve sheets of plastic
不应该牵涉到塑料板子
and depriving a body of oxygen."
更不该剥夺身体呼吸的权利
Sheila, I'm
希拉 我...
If you do not get the help you need,
如果你不去接受治疗 "
you will force me to shut you out of my life
你就是在逼我把你驱逐出我
and the life of my grandson Hymie,
和我外孙哈米的生活
who needs a healthy environment."
他需要一个健康的成长环境
Sheils. Gotta go cold turkey.
希拉 是时候戒掉了
Can we talk about this? There's only one way.
我们能再谈谈吗 只有一条路了
Handcuff yourself and sweat it out.
你把自己铐起来 坚持不泄
Okay.
好吧
Not that easy.
没这么简单
Need something from you. What?
有些东西你得交给我 什么
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表