剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
is electricity.
就是电流
So, if you'd just hand over the radio,
所以如果你把无线电给我们
Happy can dismantle it
乐乐可以将它拆解
for the generator to power the electromagnet.
以让发电机为电磁铁供电
Sounds like a plan.
听起来像个计划
But, how exactly did you get the rope to ascend the iron spire?
但你们具体是怎么弄到爬上尖塔的绳索的呢
It was woven from the curtain cords
用飞机残骸上的窗帘线
from the plane's wreckage.
编出来的绳索
You wove it?
你编的吗
Or someone else?
还是其他人编的
Excellent. Tensile strength of sailing hemp.
很好 拉升强度堪比船缆
Well done, my little... Not now.
干得好 我的小... 现在不是时候
I want out of here by any means necessary. Understood.
我想要通过任何必要的手段离开这里 了解
Walter, something else that needs attention.
沃特 还有件事我得告诉你
What we started back in Kovelsky's storage closet?
我们在科沃斯基储藏室里干的那事
I really want to finish that.
我真的很想做完
Mama's a little... pent up.
妈妈压抑许久 急需发泄
These people have lost their minds.
这些人都疯了
You were spying on us.
你在监视我们
Paige, we are nothing without loyalty!
佩吉 没有忠诚心我们什么都干不成
Can it, shrink. I don't care about this dumb contest.
闭嘴 医生 我才不在乎这个愚蠢的竞赛
I just want us all to survive.
我只想大家都能获救
Well, we certainly won't if we're on the "SS Sharkfood""
如果我们坐上"鲨鱼之食号♥" 显然是没救了
You want a magnetic thump?
你想搞个电磁撞击
I can give you one you won't forget, okay?
我能给你来一记你终生难忘的 行不
Hey, you guys, you guys. You know what, Sylvester,
各位 各位 希尔维斯特
just make your decision.
你来做决定吧
I got it.
我想好了
Given the pitch of the iron spire,
考虑到尖塔的高度
there is no way Walter could scale it with the wire
沃特不可能带着导线和无线电
and the radio.
爬上去的
His plan, though theoretically sound,
他的计划虽然理论上可行
would flop.
但成功不了
We sail with the tide!
我们要顺流远航喽
Yes, if you like the idea
没错 如果你想要
of drowning in two days.
在两天内就淹死的话
You could make it to the shipping lane,
你或许能漂到航线上
but once the monsoons hit, your boat is toast.
但一旦季风来袭 你的船就玩完了
Because you both insisted on working separately,
因为你们都坚持单独工作
you've developed plans
你们提出的计划
that are guaranteed to fail.
都注定会失败
So, until you can agree to cooperate...
所以 直到你们同意合作之前...
...no one gets the radio.
没有人能拿到无线电
Cabe, grab him.
凯布 抓住他
With pleasure.
乐意之至
Give us the damn radio!
把无线电给我们
Mutiny! Mutiny!
这是暴♥动♥ 暴♥动♥
The radio or I eat Mitchell.
给我收音机 不然我就吃了米切尔
No!
不要
He is an excellent source of protein
他是绝佳的蛋白质来源
and I am starting to lose muscle mass,
而且我的肌肉开始减少了
so three, two, one...
所以三 二 一...
Fine, fine.
好吧 好吧
I hid it in the base of a tree.
我把它藏在一个树桩下面
I'll take you to it.
我带你过去
Look at his eyes. He's terrified.
你看他的眼睛 他吓坏了
Boy, you dumped that EQ like a hot rock.
你把情商都潇洒地丢尽了
I like it.
我喜欢
Guys.
伙计们
We got a problem here.
我们遇到麻烦了
Where's the crank?
曲柄去哪了
The radio's useless without it. What are you trying to pull?
没有它无线电就毫无用处 你在玩什么把戏
I swear, this is where I hid it.
我发誓 我就是藏在这里的
Thief!
小偷
Absconder!
逃犯
Ralph!
拉尔夫
What about him?
他怎么了
He didn't leave to go pump water.
他离开不是去打水的
Yesterday, he helped me search
昨天他帮我寻找
for good hiding places.
藏东西的好地方
This was one of them.
这是其中一个地方
But why would he take it?
但他为什么要拿走曲柄
I don't know, but if he accidentally compromises
我不知道 但如果他不小心弄坏了
that generator, there is no magnetic signal.
发电机 就没法发出电磁信♥号♥♥了
Or communication with the raft.
也没法用木筏进行通讯了
Enough. Everyone split up and find him.
够了 大家分头去找他
Let's go.
我们走
Ralph! Ralph!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫
Ralph! Ralph!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫
Ralph? Ralph?
拉尔夫 拉尔夫
Ralph! Yeah, he's not here.
拉尔夫 他不在这里
Copper wire's missing.
铜导线不见了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不 不
Ralph must've taken it to the spire.
拉尔夫一定拿着导线去了尖塔
He's trying to reenact my plan.
他想要再现我的计划
Yeah, but if the peak to the spire is too steep for you,
但如果尖塔顶对你而言都太过陡峭
Ralph would know there's no way he could climb it.
拉尔夫一定知道他没法爬上去的
If that is true, he's not going to the spire.
如果是这样 他不会去尖塔的
He's going to the beach.
他要去沙滩
Let's go, let's go!
我们走 快走
Walter.
沃特
Walt?
沃特
Walter, what's happening?
沃特 怎么了
Ralph is going after Toby's oil drums.
拉尔夫是去找托比的油桶了
Now, the steel drums contain chromium, which is magnetic.
钢桶含铬 具有磁性
Ralph's gonna use them in place of the spire.
拉尔夫要用它们代替尖塔
Seems like an easier way to put your plan in action.
听着似乎能更简单地实现你的计划
Why isn't it a good thing? It will create a magnetic pulse,
那不是件好事吗 那样能够制♥造♥磁脉冲
but since the chromium levels in the drums are low,
但是 因为鼓中铬含量较低
Ralph will have to compensate
拉尔夫必须造一个更大的充电器
by building a much larger charge,
弥补铬含量较低的状况
which could cause the electromagnet to explode.
而那样会使电磁铁爆♥炸♥
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, man.
天呐
I know what he's doing and I think it could explode.
我知道他在做什么 我觉得会发生爆♥炸♥
Stop, kid!
孩子 停下
Kid, you okay?
孩子 你没事吧
Ralph!
拉尔夫
Ralph! Ralph!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫
Come on! Hurry, we have to dig!
快来 快点 我们得把他们挖出来
Everybody, get digging!
大家一起挖
Uh, not everyone, just Cabe and Paige.
不能所有人都挖 凯布和佩吉就够了
The rest of us sweep up what they excavate.
剩下的人 把他们挖出来的沙清干净
We need help. Too much weight in the sand
我们需要帮助 沙子太重了
and it will cave in further.
只会越陷越深
So, Sly, get behind me. You two, stay there.
希尔 到我后面去 你们两个待在那里
I'm coming, Ralph.
我来救你了 拉尔夫
Oh, come on.
快啊
Where are they?! Paige isn't the strongest.
他们在哪里 佩吉不是最强壮的
You or Sly should be digging.
应该由你或希尔去挖
Right now she could lift a Mack Truck off that kid.
现在拉尔夫身上就算压着辆迈克卡车 她都能举起来
I'm sure as hell not gonna tell her to stop.
我可不会去叫她停手
Come on, Cabe.
快挖 凯布
I see his hand! He's moving.
我看到他的手了 他在动
Okay, everyone, get ready to pull Paige.
好了 各位 准备拉佩吉一把
Come on. Come on!
快点 快点
Come on! Okay.
快啊 好了
Paige, dig around Ralph's shoulders.
佩吉 挖去拉尔夫肩膀周围的沙子
Yell when your hands are underneath his arms!
你的手够到他的腋下时 告诉我们
Okay. Almost there.
好 马上就好
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表