剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, take a look at these maps.
快看这些地图
Ooh, this one that's circled.
画圈的这个地方
You think that's where we are?
你觉得这是我们所在的位置吗
Well, that cove corresponds to where we landed.
这个海湾和我们的着陆点一致
The shape isn't dissimilar to what I was able to ascertain
我确认过我们的坠机点
when we were crashing.
形状和它差不多
If this is where we are, then we are nowhere near
如果我们在这个位置 那么我们离目的地
where we thought we were heading.
还相去甚远
We're 2,000 miles southeast of Tahiti
我们被丢在大溪地东南3200公里外
on an island in a giant swath of the Pacific
茫茫太平洋的一个小岛上
between New Zealand and Chile.
夹在新西兰和智利中间
The EMP blast on the plane must've been preceded
在飞机电磁脉冲之前
by an electromagnetic field that wreaked havoc on the plane's instruments.
一定有电磁场对飞行仪器造成了严重干扰
It sent us off course without the pilot even knowing.
我们即使偏航了 飞行员也会不知道
But rescue parties will still be looking for us, right?
但救援队仍然会搜寻我们 不是吗
They'll be looking for us, just not here.
他们会搜寻我们 但不会搜这片海域
L.A. to Tahiti might be a well-traversed route,
虽然洛杉矶到大溪地这条航线有很多人飞
but L.A. to uninhabited island, not so much.
但从洛杉矶到这个无人岛 就不一定了
I told you, the odds of getting off this island
我早就说过了 逃离这个孤岛的概率
are infinitesimal.
几乎为零
I don't like fatalistic Sly.
我不喜欢就这样认命的希尔
I like terrified-to-die Sly.
我喜欢那个怕死的希尔
That Sly's always looking for solutions.
他总能想到办法
Too late. I beat him to it.
抱歉 我先想到办法了
You know, this rubber bulb should let us
我们应该能从这个橡皮球里
manually create enough airflow to get the dialyzer started.
挤足够的气流来启动透析器
Taking engineering work off my plate.
把我的活儿给干了
Nice surprise. Thanks, Doc.
很惊艳嘛 谢了啊 医生
My pleasure.
不客气
Now, speaking of surprises, um, ice road trucker?
说到惊艳 你是不是还在冰面上开过卡车啊
I mentioned it.
我说过啊
No, no, I-I definitely would've remembered the love of my life
如果我的爱人在冻住的湖面上开过巨型机械
driving a multiton vehicle over a frozen lake.
我一定会记得这种事
Did you get the booze?
酒拿来了吗
Additive-free, at least 80 proof?
无添加剂 酒精度至少八十
Grabbed it from the plane's bar.
我从飞机的酒吧台上拿了一瓶
Um, yeah, I-I-I don't know if this will sterilize.
我不太确定它能不能消毒
This is in Portuguese.
这是用葡萄牙语写的
It's good. I read it.
没问题 我看过了
Before we met, I designed automation
来这之前 我在一家葡萄牙汽车厂
for a Portuguese car plant.
做设计研发
Wow.
哇塞
Learning more and more
我又对我的新娘
about my new bride, aren't I?
有了进一步了解
Guys! Got 'em!
各位 找到了
It's the waitress. Looks like she's got fruit.
服务员来了 看来是找到柑橘了
Where are Sly and Walter?
希尔和沃特呢
Not so fast around a fire. You could get burned.
慢点儿 别把自己烧着了
The sooner we sterilize the needles,
针头越快消完毒
sooner we save the pilot, sooner we get home.
飞行员越快得救 我们就能越早到家
Maybe you could move faster.
倒是你得快点儿
Hey, now, it's okay for you to be scared,
你可以不用表现得这么淡定
but it is not okay for you to be disrespectful to your elders.
但是你不能对长辈失礼
Now, that's not like you.
这可不是你该有的样子
Are you sure everything's all right?
你确定一切都好吗
I'm scared Mom and Walter's new relationship won't have a chance
我怕如果我们不尽早回家的话
if we don't get back home as soon as possible.
妈妈和沃特的关系就不会好转
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Come on. I saw how they held hands
拜托 我看见飞机坠落的时候
as the plane went down
他们手拉手的样子了
and how Walter volunteered to go with her into the jungle.
还有沃特自愿和她一组去丛林
Who needs help picking fruit?
谁摘水果还需要别人帮
You consistently impress me, kid.
你总是让我刮目相看 孩子
I've wanted Walter to be my dad for years,
我希望沃特能一直做我爸爸
and it's what I want for my mom,
我也希望我妈妈和他在一起
but this isn't a good situation for a couple
但是现在的情况可不适合一对情侣
starting out.
开始新恋情
We need to get home.
我们得回家
Radio?! We-we can get home.
无线电 我们可以回家了
2,000 miles off course?
偏离航线三千公里
You know, I-I-I feel responsible.
我感觉是我的责任
I-I-I didn't know I was flying blind.
我不知道自己一直在盲飞
It's not your fault the instruments went wonky.
仪表靠不住不是你的问题
Okay, Paige, Miss Portugal, now, wash the lime membranes
佩吉 葡萄牙小姐 用这两瓶水
in this bottled water
把青柠瓣洗好
and then I will press them in metal that sheared off the plane
然后我要把青柠挤在飞机坠毁时
in the accident.
掉下来的残片上
Miss Portugal?
葡萄牙小姐
Oh, you-- oh, yeah.
你 是啊
Oh, you didn't know Happy used to live there?
你不知道乐乐以前住在那里
Me neither. There's actually so much
我也不知道 这个我刚刚决定要
that I don't know about the woman
与其共度一生的女子
I just agreed to spend eternity with.
她的事情我不知道的真的太多了
One, I had a life before I met you,
第一 遇见你以前我有自己的生活
and two, I only learned the language
第二 我学葡萄牙语只是
so I could record my single.
为了录单曲
Record the what now?
你又说录什么
I said too much.
我说的太多了
No, you said way too little.
不 你说的实在太少了
Hey, oh, hey, pal, you okay?
兄弟 你还好吗
Remember when you told me my brain didn't know
记得你说过我的大脑不知道
I was in so much pain?
身体有多疼吗
I think it figured it out.
我觉得大脑现在明白了
Well, you're just gonna have to push through
你得挺住
and we're gonna have that dialysis machine
我们很快就把透析机
ready to go soon, okay?
做好了 好吗
We got clean needles, sterilized tubing,
我们有干净的针头 消过毒的管子
organic filter... in theory, this works.
有机过滤器 理论上可行
And in reality?
那实际上呢
In reality, there's a very good chance
实际上 你有很大希望
you're going to be home to see your baby be born.
回家看着你的孩子出生
I didn't tell you my wife was expecting.
我没和你说过我老婆怀孕了
Well, you...
你看
you got nine perfectly manicured fingernails,
你的指甲九个修剪得整整齐齐
except for your left thumb, which has
只有左手大拇指
been bitten to the quick,
已经咬到肉了
clearly from stress.
显然是因为有压力
And that photo on your pilot's license,
还有你飞行员执照上的照片
it's less than a year old--
是不到一年前拍的
you look 20 pounds lighter in it.
你看着比照片上重二十斤
I know men often gain weight
我知道男人在配偶怀孕的时候
when their spouses are pregnant.
往往体重会增加
It's called the Couvade effect.
这叫做拟娩效应
But mainly, you got that, um, book
但主要是 你的飞行员包里
in your pilot's bag there.
放了那本书
Ah, you saw that, huh?
你看见了
You know, my wife is due in three weeks.
我老婆还有三个星期就要生了
I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl.
我都不知道是男孩还是女孩
Scorpion doesn't fail.
天蝎不会失败
You will be in that delivery room.
孩子出生的时候你一定会在产房♥的
Sly and Walter are working on the rescue radio as we speak.
希尔和沃特现在正在修理求救无线电
This radio is never gonna work.
这台无线电收音机不可能修好了
What do you care?
你还在乎什么
I thought you accepted we're all gonna die.
我以为你已经认定了我们都得死
That was before you found the radio.
那是你找到收音机以前
Our survival percentage jumped a few points.
我们的生还指数提高了几个百分点
I'm cautiously optimistic,
我持谨慎乐观态度
but not if we can't get this transistor box humming again.
但要是不能让这个晶体管盒子发声就没用
We can, we just need a capacitor.
可以的 我们只需要一个电容器
Oh, great, I'll just run to the store and grab you one.
太棒了 我跑到商店给你买♥♥一个就行
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表